Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's Handsomest Man!

Eldorado

You should watch vikings. Same guy did the Tudors . Rollo is hhhooottt

Aw wish they would show it over here. I love productions like that.. the Tudors and Downtown Abby producers have collaborated and just made a 'Dracula' series with Johnathon Rhys Meyers.. can't wait!

Sorry El back on topic! :st

• Like 1

Yeah, no offense, but there is a lot that seems quite feminine about his looks/poses.

So I would agree with whoever suggested the stark lack of "masculinity", which kind-of invalidates any claim to "handsomeness"

Besides which, I AM THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD.

Errr... I mean dolphin, that is.

• Like 4

my first reply was going to be that he can't be the handsomest with me around

however after taking look at the guy i take that back i don't want to be in same class as he

would you look at that skin ! it's so clear it's annoying men shouldn't NOT have skin like that ! that's a taboo !

• Like 2

I think he looks weird. I think the guy the Saudi's kicked out of their country looked a hundred times better.

• Like 6

I can't see what he looks like underneath all that hair gel. :D

• Like 2

i don't know about these guys who have a thing for perfectly plucked & plastered down eyebrows, which I'm starting to see even on "macho" type men nowadays. At first it was the pierced ears, then the clear polish on nails, than came the gothic make-up on some, and the eye brows, etc.

Bring back them mountain men with the bulging muscles from top to toe, that beautiful tan and so on.... :yes:

• Like 6

i don't know about these guys who have a thing for perfectly plucked & plastered down eyebrows, which I'm starting to see even on "macho" type men nowadays. At first it was the pierced ears, then the clear polish on nails, than came the gothic make-up on some, and the eye brows, etc.

Bring back them mountain men with the bulging muscles from top to toe, that beautiful tan and so on.... :yes:

Your "gender" is "not selected"? Hmmmmm......

Just kidding.

• Like 1

What a ******* idoit, needs a sibling to punch him in his over gelled head. I've seen butch lesbians with more sex appeal than that muppet. And I'm not even gay!

• Like 2

If I saw him walking down the street tomorrow, I wouldn't give him a second look. And if I did give him a second look it would be because I was wondering what made him think that haircut was a good idea! LOL

• Like 2

Handsome? Isn't that a trait attributed to masculinity?

You hit that nail so square on the head that you get a +10! :)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

This is what the world is coming to lol

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 2

OMG, that was so not worth looking at *goes to wash her eye balls out with soap*. :cry::td:

• Like 5

OMG, that was so not worth looking at *goes to wash her eye balls out with soap*. :cry::td:

:cry::passifier:

• Like 1

Styles change; I remember when brylcreme slicked-down long hair and baggy pants with suspenders were what the young man wore. The earring got some getting use to, as did tattoos on girls. Seems to me the gay community does seem to lead style a little, but sometimes they go too far for most men. I kinda like the "rough, unshaved" look -- it means you only have to shave once a week.

• Like 1

:cry::passifier:

Aw El, it's really not your fault you have bad taste in men, you shouldn't take it personally :P

• Like 3

They do make "eye bleach" for that!

• Like 2

When I saw his picture I almost peed myself from laughing so hard. He reminds me of a guy from high school who used to wear super tight white pants to show off his junk and the poor guy didn't realize that he didn't have anything worth showing off. it was so sad.

• Like 1

How is that handsome??? Benedict Cumberpatch is handsome. So are Henry and Jonathan. That guy looks photo shopped or something. He looks like a child.

• Like 1

Eldo - may I ask what drew your attention to that article? s10725.gif

:lol: Probably a quick Google search on someone in a magazine Eldo was looking at? :w00t:

If that was my son, I would slap him.

• Like 4

I find this topic distasteful, and degrading towards men.

men of either gender.

please desist making your absurd, blatantly sexist comments, as it's distracting me from the lesbian p0rn m0vie i'm trying to watch, you filthy, inconsiderate perverts!

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

I don't think "handsome" is the word for this man. All I see rainbows, sunshine, and bunnies when I look at him, lol.

• Like 2

Yeah. IMO he is not anything special. Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Rufus Sewell...now those are handsome men!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's just.... No. Just no. I like my men to look, well, manly

Definite narcissistic tendencies here.

It's good to be confident, nothing wrong with being a flamboyant gay man if that's what you feel, and commendable to go after what you want (modelling career or something? idk) with such gusto.

That being said, these pictures of him are about 60% Photoshop (that skin... they do the same thing to the Toddlers in Tiaras pics) and 40% hair gel.

Definitely not my idea of handsome.

If that was my son, I would slap him.

:D:tu: :tu: