Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Did Hitler die in 1945 ?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:38 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: USHMM</strong>
Image credit: USHMM
William B Stoecker: We are told that the Allies defeated Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and Imperial Japan in 1945 to bring freedom to millions of people…but the actual result was the spread of communist tyranny to Eastern Europe, North Korea, and, ultimately, China. I have written elsewhere, as have others, of the evidence that the major wars of the twentieth century were essentially rigged by a global elite, and that this elite is behind both communism and fascism (including its German variant, nazism) and that all of these supposedly different varieties of tyranny are essentially the same thing. Underneath the phony rhetoric that is the true “opiate of the masses,” communism is really fascism. We are also told that the Allies, principally at the Nuremberg trials, meted out justice to the enemy war criminals. And we are told that Hitler committed suicide in his Fuehrer Bunker on April 30, 1945…Walpurgisnacht, or the witches’ Sabbath. But how much of this is true? Is it possible that Hitler and other top German leaders escaped? Is it possible that the Allies deliberately allowed them to escape? We know for certain that a great many German and Japanese war criminals did in fact escape justice, and such authors as Jim Marrs and Dennis Cuddy have presented evidence that, via the collusion of such prominent people as the Dulles brothers…Allen and John Foster…there may be a kind of “Fourth Reich,” with “ex” Nazis having great wealth and wielding great influence over governments around the world, including the United States government.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    SV-001

SV-001

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

• You must learn to program your own mind. If you don't, others will learn to program it for you.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:38 PM

No he didn't. It has never made since to me that a man with so much power would have no plan B or some sort of escape. Just doesn't make sense. I think he escaped.

#3    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

• If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:35 PM

he and his comrades are living in the center of our earth.  i went there last year on vacation... to get some ice cream... it melted quickly but tasty.

#4    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

I saw a great documentary about this the other day...Many people feels that Hitler escaped his bunker and didn't died in 1945...After all we have no evidences that he did died, we have no pictures of his body and the "witnesses" are not very credible since they were friends with Hitler....Me, in my opinion, i think he died in 1945 but we have no evidences that he did.

#5    iDOLL

iDOLL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:48 AM

Wasn't his bones proved not to be his? I remember reading somewhere that his supposed skull was proved by DNA to be from a woman.

#6    gertdogg

gertdogg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

Yes the piece of skull that Russia keeps as Hitlers actually came from a woman. That was proved through DNA. However, this is also after his "supposed" body was buried, dug up and moved, unburied again, and then burned. Alot of mistakes can occur during this time frame.

#7    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:43 AM

I would like to know the relevance?

If that piece of slime managed to outwit the world, does the world really need to know that?

I think perhaps we should let sleeping digs lie. Remember him for what he was, one of the most disgusting pieces of trash to walk the planet who was too much of a coward to face what he deserved when he was beaten and took his own life.

He deserves no better.

Edited by psyche101, 14 September 2010 - 07:43 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#8    REBEL

REBEL

Esoteric Seeker

• 6,559 posts

• ''GONE FISH'N, BRB...''

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

Did Hitler die in 1945 ?

No.
He's still around, how do ya think the Emo generation started?

#9    Explosivo

Explosivo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:40 PM

If only the writer of this article paid more attention to history and facts.

#10    Siara

Siara

Alien Abducter

• 4,427 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

I think he did die in 1945.

He was such a psychotic egomaniac he would have found it impossible to keep his mouth shut if he hadn't died.

Also, his body had broken down to the point where his own super-race, eugenics rhetoric would have required his death.

#11    Explosivo

Explosivo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:41 AM

If the Israeli's could find so many hiding key nazi figures in South America, it would be MUCH easier to find the most notorious person on the planet should he be alive. Finally accepting his countries fall and watching everything he'd created be destroyed around him certianly would've been enough to put a bullet in his skull, dozens of other german officers and generals were doing the same thing and they didn't even believe the crap that Hitler did. As for Hess being killed before and some other guy being in his prison cell...that's just completely insane. Look at photos of 80 year old Hess, it's ****King him, they're identical except for the massive aging.

#12    Slorri

Slorri

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:41 AM

Some just don't take this seriously enough.

Posted Image

#13    Beren Erchamion

Beren Erchamion

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

• Pick up one foot and set it down in front of the other. Sometimes all you can do is keep walking forward.

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

View PostSiara, on 14 September 2010 - 02:27 PM, said:

I think he did die in 1945.

He was such a psychotic egomaniac he would have found it impossible to keep his mouth shut if he hadn't died.

View PostExplosivo, on 15 September 2010 - 02:41 AM, said:

If the Israeli's could find so many hiding key nazi figures in South America, it would be MUCH easier to find the most notorious person on the planet should he be alive.

I agree with these two. Hitler was too full of himself to stay quiet. Had he survived he simply would have tried to gain power in another country. Probably one of the victors. Either The US or the Soviet Union, albeit not Direct power. He would have used puppets until he essentially was in
complete control. And like Explosivo said, The Israeli's would have found him if he had survived

View PostExplosivo, on 15 September 2010 - 02:41 AM, said:

As for Hess being killed before and some other guy being in his prison cell...that's just completely insane. Look at photos of 80 year old Hess, it's ****King him, they're identical except for the massive aging.

As for this, I don't think so. While it is possible the scar healed over, it is unlikely. And people have used doubles for centuries. It would not have been hard for Hess to have found someone that looked like him and take that person on the plane with him. Or even for the British to have found someone who looked like him and used that person. Although I'm more likely to think Hess himself found the double because he could have then made sure the double was loyal and done what he wanted.

Emo King: We'd Rather Die in a Pit of Cold Dark Realities Where There is Never Any Escape But to Die Than Serve You Food
Goth Queen: Eat our delightfully prepared frozen treats! They're as cold as our hearts! (Old Guy in Background: Help me! ) *whip crack*

Four for you Glenn Coco!! You go Glenn Coco!!

#14    Shanks91

Shanks91

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

• I can't think of anythink to say, so hi!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:12 PM

View PostiDOLL, on 14 September 2010 - 01:48 AM, said:

Wasn't his bones proved not to be his? I remember reading somewhere that his supposed skull was proved by DNA to be from a woman.

Unless Hitler was a secret transvestite were screwed!

#15    RedStar

RedStar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

Show me an historical dictator who died in the same way as he killed millions of others.
No, it isn't likely Hitler killed himself with a firearm. Nothing he applied to others
would he apply to himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users