Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Dolls moving on their own?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

Its interesting to read stories like this, i wonder if any of them are true?
I don't have any stories about dolls to tel, but i must admit I'm little freaked out. Thank god I'm not a kid with 100 of dolls in my room, as an adult i have bottles of alcohol in my room and i can tell you they sure moves when you are drunk.

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#32    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,378 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

I was once married to a doll!  She moved out.

#33    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Eldorado, on 30 March 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

I was once married to a doll!  She moved out.

Oh forget it. I can't top that. :w00t: :tsu:

#34    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,493 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

I told this same story on another thread but here it is again, my only toy moving on its own story... We had a Bratz FM Cruiser that kept going off (playing the radio) it spooked us out so I took the battery out.. and it went off again! I threw it in the garbage, I wasn't really that afraid, more irritated and bothered because I had had problems like that before and thought it was over but my boyfriend was real scared! Lol he was also scared of spiders... smh.. it was my daughters toy, she wasnt home when it happened I explained later why I threw it away. I thought she'd be sad about it because it was a nice toy but she didnt really seem to care.

I have a friend that told me she had a teddy bear that used to attack her in the night when she was little. I wasn't there when it happened of course but she swears this was real..

I had a stuffed giraffe who I considered my best friend until I was like 7. She didnt move or anything but I swore she was alive and could communicate with me with brain waves. If I was sad at school I would send her messages with my mind and it would make me feel better. Kind of like praying.. but I didnt know anything about prayer back then. I still have my giraffe, my favorite stuffed animal. :)

Edited by SpiritWriter, 30 March 2013 - 11:03 PM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#35    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:43 AM

I had a furby that went off without batteries. I threw it against the wall and it made it worse. It started speaking in illegitimate voices, until I couldn't freaking sleep. I broke it to little pieces and burned that possessed creature with a great huff of pride. At least I had a reason to be angry and destroy things.. :tu:
My sister's furby started doing the same thing,  but I locked it in the closet we shared at the time, threatening the same would happen to it. It remained quiet, but who knows?
I don't like feeling watched. My stuffed creatures still unnerve me, but I love them so maybe they're not freaky.

#36    Ashyne

Ashyne

Atheist & Skeptic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

SpiritWriter, on 30 March 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

I have a friend that told me she had a teddy bear that used to attack her in the night when she was little. I wasn't there when it happened of course but she swears this was real..

I am certain that was no ordinary teddy bear, but Pedobear himself in disguise.

Posted Image

#37    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,914 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

When i was a teen my friend had this plastic dancing plant it had a battery.
So my friends and where hanging out.and my friend said plant look at john
And freaking plant spun and was looking at him then he said look at chris thats me
And plant moved and looked at me make a long story short the plant looked at every body in the room when we said there name we where freaking out lol...

#38    Leftcoastgal

Leftcoastgal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" H.S. Thompson
    Avatar: The Comet Kid by Bob Sacha

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:06 AM

Old Man Waffles, on 31 May 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

yes, i heard a creepy urban legend somewhere about a little doll who.... well...
... there was a young girl called annabelle ...
... damn i cant remember it, sorry. lol  

Here's the real story about Annabelle:

Posted Image

http://efeyas.hubpages.com/hub/Annabelle-The-Possessed-Doll-A-Terrifying-Case

#39    Ashyne

Ashyne

Atheist & Skeptic

• 1,574 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

Why do rag dolls always look like the unwanted child of a snowman and a scarecrow?

Posted Image

#40    Ashyne

Ashyne

Atheist & Skeptic

• 1,574 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

Leftcoastgal, on 05 April 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

Here's the real story about Annabelle:

Posted Image

http://efeyas.hubpages.com/hub/Annabelle-The-Possessed-Doll-A-Terrifying-Case

Lou awoke one night from a deep sleep and in panic. Once again he had a recurring bad dream. Only this time somehow, something seemed different. It was as though he was awake but couldn't move. He looked around the room but couldn't discern anything out of the ordinary and then it happened. Looking down toward his feet he saw the doll, Annabell. It began to slowly glide up his leg, moved over his chest and then stopped. Within seconds the doll was strangling him. Paralyzed and gasping for breath Lou, at the point of asphyxiation, blacked out. Lou awoke the next morning, certain it wasn't a dream, Lou was determined to rid himself of that doll and the spirit that possessed it.

Seems like he was so afraid of the doll, he hallucinated the doll during a sleep paralysis session.

Posted Image

#41    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,806 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:37 AM

Ashiene, on 05 April 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

Why do rag dolls always look like the unwanted child of a snowman and a scarecrow?

Love it! :rofl:

Mom's a doll collector, I'll have to ask her that one. :lol:

#42    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,336 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

SpiritWriter, on 30 March 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

I told this same story on another thread but here it is again, my only toy moving on its own story... We had a Bratz FM Cruiser that kept going off (playing the radio) it spooked us out so I took the battery out.. and it went off again! I threw it in the garbage, I wasn't really that afraid, more irritated and bothered because I had had problems like that before and thought it was over but my boyfriend was real scared! Lol he was also scared of spiders... smh.. it was my daughters toy, she wasnt home when it happened I explained later why I threw it away. I thought she'd be sad about it because it was a nice toy but she didnt really seem to care.

I had a stuffed giraffe who I considered my best friend until I was like 7. She didnt move or anything but I swore she was alive and could communicate with me with brain waves. If I was sad at school I would send her messages with my mind and it would make me feel better. Kind of like praying.. but I didnt know anything about prayer back then. I still have my giraffe, my favorite stuffed animal. :)
Thank you Spirit Writer, now I understand the truth about Calvin and Hobbes!  :D
I thought I better edit this for clarity: I'm with you, I'm not saying that in a mean way!  :)

Edited by Gummug, 06 April 2013 - 08:50 AM.

Posted Image

#43    karina_28

karina_28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• "I am the way, the truth and the life", Biblical quote.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:00 AM

Honestly, I'd burn the damn doll. Pray, salt and burn it. They CREEP me out. There's nothing novelty. That stupid museum should never have displayed a doll like that. no one can just ignore them. It's controlled by a spirit, a mischievous, powerful spirit. i mean, you put batteries in your gilly giggle (remember those)? They won't move their head and talk to your child.. they're disturbing. I would get rid of it asap.

I'll answer anything about the supernatural you wanna know, within reason. Knowledge is power. Few deserve such power.
www.jw.org

#44    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

AliveInDeath7, on 31 March 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

I had a furby that went off without batteries. I threw it against the wall and it made it worse. It started speaking in illegitimate voices, until I couldn't freaking sleep. I broke it to little pieces and burned that possessed creature with a great huff of pride. At least I had a reason to be angry and destroy things.. :tu:
My sister's furby started doing the same thing,  but I locked it in the closet we shared at the time, threatening the same would happen to it. It remained quiet, but who knows?
I don't like feeling watched. My stuffed creatures still unnerve me, but I love them so maybe they're not freaky.

What's an illegitemate voice? Shame you didn't film the disection and burning of the furby and put it on Youtube. Would have been a hit! :gun:

Edited by Murk, 18 April 2013 - 07:21 PM.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#45    timelord

timelord

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

Robert the doll  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_the_Doll

its pretty intresting

gallifrey may be my planet an home but everywhere is my home. -the doctor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users