Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The most truly bizarre unexplained murder

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#46    NeonKnight

NeonKnight

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

There was whole program on Coast to Coast AM dedicated to Brazil murder.
The Researcher interviewed (can’t recall his name) leans toward alien mutilation.
And gave his reasons why, one being no vultures or other animals made any effort to scavenge the body.  Also stated the person was most likely alive during the start of the mutilation.

#47    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

WOW!!!! iM SPEECHLESS

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#48    chezarelli

chezarelli

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

Humans are capable of such inhuman acts drug cartels have the money and the means to kill people in very exotic ways liposuction type devices could do this and as for the burns who ever can afford a laser could get one they exist.Aliens being responsible is not ruled  out but being so advanced but so primitive just don't gel

#49    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

Go and have a look at the photos of the Black Dahlia, discussed on this board at length.

Look at what happened to Beth Short.

Then you'll see what human beings can do to each other.

And she wasn't murdered by aliens. :alien:

#50    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,086 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

Well this is an old resurrected thread - so be a little careful who you quote folks they may not be around to respond.

Having said that, kind of glad it was "rediscovered" I haven't heard of this before and it is an intriguing read as well as very creepy/disturbing.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#51    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,086 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostManc_Lad, on 29 June 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

Just came across this in that "most horrifying thing ever" thread. Can't believe I had never heard of this before. Is it 100% legit?

If it is then it's, firstly, absolutely awful but also pretty unbelievable. One main reason I find it difficult to believe it to be a murder case by a human being is that any murderer that was capable of this would not simply do it once and then never again surely? I'm no detective or anything but I'm pretty sure a killer that goes to this extent would be a serial killer and therefore would be compelled to act again whether they really wanted to or not.

I personally think that's the best evidence for it not being a human killer anyway.
This story is from Brazil.  Fact is, we don't know that subsequent similar murders continued to make the news worldwide (or even locally for that matter).  It's interesting what media chooses to find "newsworthy" at any given time, there could have been a host of "bigger" stories at the time/s or the Police themselves kept further reports out of the papers in the interests of keeping the "integrity" of the investigation or even denying the killer the "fame" they may believe he/she was seeking through their acts.

Given it is Brazil, it occurs to me that there is an underbelly of witchcraft/sorcery that has cropped up from time to time - I wonder if this was ritual or a twisted sorcerer's act?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#52    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:05 PM

Weird case ?? Yes. Am I convinced that Aliens are behind this ?? Not at All. Ant said it all. Us, humans, are capable of doing anything to each other.

Since I always do my homeworks and since I'm always full of interesting informations ( fact ), here's a very interesting podcast about this case and other cases of human mutilations. http://www.blogtalkr...butch-witkowski

This podcast was recorded in 2010 and is 1 hour and a half long. Very fascinating interview. Sadly the guess, even if he is credible and a good researcher, seems to believe that Aliens committed the crime, something I can't accept. In my opinion this man was killed by more than one man. Not by aliens. Judge for yourself.

#53    NeonKnight

NeonKnight

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

The Coast to Coast Am program is on Youtube, it was posted from March 2012.
The guest is Butch Witkoski.    It could have very well been a drug cartel or whatever the case maybe.  It’s still interesting to note the body was found at best 24 hrs. To 72 hrs. After the murder, no odor no rigor mortis.    if done by a human, they would’ve had to have access to some hi tech equipment which may not have been readily available if available at that time.   Witkoski also talks about a Vietnam photographer, who supposedly took pictures of a plane crash with the pilots still strapped in mutilated in a similar fashion.
sorry Jon you posted while I was writing.

#54    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

Thats so scary, it is going to give me nightmares:(

#55    chezarelli

chezarelli

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:06 AM

View PostNeonKnight, on 03 July 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

The Coast to Coast Am program is on Youtube, it was posted from March 2012.
The guest is Butch Witkoski. It could have very well been a drug cartel or whatever the case maybe.  It’s still interesting to note the body was found at best 24 hrs. To 72 hrs. After the murder, no odor no rigor mortis. if done by a human, they would’ve had to have access to some hi tech equipment which may not have been readily available if available at that time.   Witkoski also talks about a Vietnam photographer, who supposedly took pictures of a plane crash with the pilots still strapped in mutilated in a similar fashion.
sorry Jon you posted while I was writing.
Very interesting about the pilot if you get anymore info please post

#56    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

pretty rank but still worth reading up on.
first time iv ever heard of this case.

thanks OP!

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#57    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:38 PM

Yeah Iv seen some pretty horrible stuff from serial killers Jack the Rippers stuff was pretty horrific not to mention countless others

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#58    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Wonder if they did any type of radiation detection near the body....

#59    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,593 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

This is sick, I'm glad I was not eating, while I looked at the crime scene  photos. I seen sick things of what humans can do to each other but this takes the cake. I normally don't get sick; when looking at these type of photos but for this one, I did., He went through hell, and he was alive during his mutilations the perpetrator  did that before he killed the man since apparently the man died from the heart attack. Just damn, I read serial murder cases books a lot so I do know; what we humans can do too one another.  But this is really a bizarre case if this was a serial murder's first kill it would make sense if he was learning; what he liked to do at the time. However, the thing is most  serial killers mutilate the body after death not  beforehand I have not seen a case like this one with serial killers.

“In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

#60    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

Grossssssss....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users