Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Ohio school shooter flips off victims family

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

Minors cannot get the death penalty as ruled by the Supreme Court.

sadly

#32    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,362 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

Yeah, he thinks he's so bad***!!!

Wait 'til he meets 6ft-6in. muscular "Bubba"

You guy's are right. Unless he's put in permanent solitary he will be a "play toy", if not just outright killed for being a stupid jerk.

Edited by pallidin, 20 March 2013 - 11:29 PM.

#33    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,700 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

... insanity plea.......   tennis lessons at an Institution .

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#34    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,082 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

View Postpallidin, on 20 March 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

Yeah, he thinks he's so bad***!!!

Wait 'til he meets 6ft-6in. muscular "Bubba"

You guy's are right. Unless he's put in permanent solitary he will be a "play toy", if not just outright killed for being a stupid jerk.

I dont know how it is in the culture of the US, but I know in the prison culture in Canada people who murder children are usually kept away from the general population as they will probably be killed themselves. Same goes with child molesters.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#35    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,302 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

View PostThanato, on 21 March 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

I dont know how it is in the culture of the US, but I know in the prison culture in Canada people who murder children are usually kept away from the general population as they will probably be killed themselves. Same goes with child molesters.
I hear its similar but this punk is a kid himself. He'll likely mouth off and get shanked,

Posted Image

#36    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,292 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostThanato, on 21 March 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

Yes they do that here to.  I don't know how they will treat him but child molesters don't last long in prison here.  Other prisoners killed Jeffrey Dahmer.

#37    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 20 March 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

The article I read yesterday said he arrived in a blue button down shirt and at some point ripped it off apparently to show how much of a f@%^ he doesn't give.
yep, and then allowed to sit there with it on. At the point of him ripping his shirt of, is the point at which someone should have ripped him out of the court room and ripped that stupid t.shirt off him!! but the do gooder brigade would have loved that!!!
The courts really need to stand up and show they will not tolerate that sort of behavior there. This is not a good sign to the likes of this lad, he will milk their weakness and so will the lawyers!!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#38    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,372 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 March 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

he will milk their weakness and so will the lawyers!!

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#39    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,302 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 March 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

yep, and then allowed to sit there with it on. At the point of him ripping his shirt of, is the point at which someone should have ripped him out of the court room and ripped that stupid t.shirt off him!! but the do gooder brigade would have loved that!!!
The courts really need to stand up and show they will not tolerate that sort of behavior there. This is not a good sign to the likes of this lad, he will milk their weakness and so will the lawyers!!
I'm guessing the judge calls the courtroom shots but who knows how it was handled. Either way, he got sentenced to life.

Posted Image

#40    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 21 March 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

I'm guessing the judge calls the courtroom shots but who knows how it was handled. Either way, he got sentenced to life.
And how many years will that actually be?  Once he finds out about the "finding god in my heart" scam his sentence will be greatly reduced.
I think he will love it in  there, he will give it the billy, and can practice all his violent tendencies out in the showers.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#41    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,001 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 21 March 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

The Judge claimed that he didn't see it, otherwise he'd have ordered him out of the courtroom to change.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#42    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

People like this need to just be executed, I am sick of the excuse that he can be rehabilitated.
He doesnt deserve the chance.
Time to rid our nation of these worthless eaters breathing our air.

#43    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,055 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 March 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

And how many years will that actually be?  Once he finds out about the "finding god in my heart" scam his sentence will be greatly reduced.
I think he will love it in  there, he will give it the billy, and can practice all his violent tendencies out in the showers.
No He will get raped and eventually die, i think he will

View PostCapt Amerika, on 21 March 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

People like this need to just be executed, I am sick of the excuse that he can be rehabilitated.
He doesnt deserve the chance.
Time to rid our nation of these worthless eaters breathing our air.
can you afford that?

#44    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,372 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 March 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

No it won't.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#45    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

You know who else got sentenced to life?
The American Tax Payer.
Now we get to pay for his care and food and needs for the rest of his life.

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 21 March 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

No He will get raped and eventually die, i think he will

can you afford that?

What a 50 cent bullet?
Damn right i can afford that.
Hell of a lot cheaper than the cost of keeping him alive in prison for the next 50+ years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users