Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Haunting confirmed by pyschic and photo

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1    BWoodard55

BWoodard55

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

So heres the story. my firend is a musician and occasionally she would hear her piano playing as well as a musical box that she had stored deep in her closet. now the weird part is the music box was from her uncle who has recently passed on. so she was curious aobut these "hauntings" so they had a pyschic come over and she what she could discover. the pyschic told her that her uncle is actually with her and was the one playing the music box. however she also said that there was an native american burial ground near by and they enjoyed music of course, so whenever she sang or played the piano they would become more active and close with my friend. so the pyschic told her to take a picture of her backyard at night then sing for a couple minutes and then take a follow up photo. these are her photos taken on a digital camera... apparently she has a lot of fans. hahaha

Attached File  Ghost Photo 1.JPG   35.11K   517 downloadsAttached File  Ghost Photo 2.JPG   164.32K   521 downloads

Edited by BWoodard55, 15 February 2013 - 10:30 PM.

#2    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

It's snow?

#3    BWoodard55

BWoodard55

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

hahahhaha this happened late spring of last year

#4    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

I couldn't see anything in the first picture. The second picture is an "orb" picture. I believe "orbs" are the holy spirit.

#5    BWoodard55

BWoodard55

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

yeah sorry i prolly shouldve cleared that up, its a before and after picture. first one was before she sang and the second after

#6    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

There is the face of a spirit in the "orb". I've taken thousands of such pictures myself and know what I see. It's the holy spirit ("orb") that brings evil spirits into ones life as temporal punishment for sin - usually drugs. It's a call to grace, to be an adopted child of God. A call to repentance.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsufferings, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

This may explain your hauntings.

#7    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

I believe there zombie hatchlings. Thats why I keep my zombie gun and wont be giving it up anytime soon.

#8    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,276 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

POPULAR

Those so called orbs are caused by dust in the air, and digital cameras are very sensitive to this phenom in low light.  Last year I took a picture at night on a beach in mexico and there were so many 'orbs' that you couldnt even see what I was photographing.  The reason they are in the 2nd photo and not the first is probably because there had been a breeze between the two pictures being taken.

Edited by OverSword, 15 February 2013 - 11:57 PM.

#9    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 15 February 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

There is the face of a spirit in the "orb". I've taken thousands of such pictures myself and know what I see. It's the holy spirit ("orb") that brings evil spirits into ones life as temporal punishment for sin - usually drugs. It's a call to grace, to be an adopted child of God. A call to repentance.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsufferings, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

This may explain your hauntings.

Posted Image

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#10    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,421 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

This picture could of very well been something but with Photoshop you just can't take someones word for it unless you know them real well.  Even people you know will lie to you if it suits their needs.  I've seen a ghost so I'm not saying they don't exist, I've just learned not to believe everything I'm told.

#11    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,059 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

It's SNOW.  It is obviously snow.  It looks exactly like a picture taken with a camera with the flash on of snow.  You can even see the light snow or frost on the grass and the tree indicating that even though it might have been "late spring", the photo was taken during cold weather.

For comparison (from my own files):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You want 'orbs' in your photos?  If it's snowing and dark outside, turn on your camera flash and start shooting.  Each photo will be crammed with 'orbs'.

I checked the EXIF data but the date the pic was taken hasn't been recorded in the photos from some reason.  Possibly a flat clock battery in the camera.

Edited by Archimedes, 16 February 2013 - 12:31 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#12    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

I see that you got a variety of opinions. Welcome to UM. Where people are full of opinions. I'll bet most of them do not have any experience or they have little experience with the paranormal or supernatural. I do have a lot of experience with both. The one picture is a genuine "orb" picture and what I told you earlier is true as well.

PS: You have a picture of the Holy Spirit. Hold on to it, it's a keeper. :yes:

Edited by notforgotten, 16 February 2013 - 02:03 AM.

#13    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,059 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 16 February 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

I do have a lot of experience with both. The one picture is a genuine "orb" picture and what I told you earlier is true as well.
How do you know?

Do you have an actual argument that what we are looking at is not what is obviously appears to be at first glance - snow?

Or do you merely assert the truth that others should unquestioningly swallow?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#14    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,059 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 16 February 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

I see that you got a variety of opinions. Welcome to UM. Where people are full of opinions. I'll bet most of them do not have any experience or they have little experience with the paranormal or supernatural.
But some of us do have experience with using a camera and taking photos of snow.

And we see in the OP is a photo taking when it was snowing.

Strange that the Holy Spirit shows up very obviously when it's snowing like in my pics.  Either that or it's strange that he looks just like a photo of it snowing.

#15    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

View PostBWoodard55, on 15 February 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

hahahhaha this happened late spring of last year

You people who join just to post nonsense make we legitimate nutter believers ,look bad .
:(

That being said,spring you say .Well,it looks like there's snow on the ground ,and in spring time ,cherry blossoms bloom,and petals fall.
During the day,it looks like pink snow,but at night,it looks just like this :

Posted Image

http://footage.shutt...etting-the.html

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 16 February 2013 - 11:11 AM.

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users