Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HELP ! OUIJA BAD EXPERIENCE

joker6t9er

hey i dabbled with the ouija board and my buddy the idiot he is decided to get satin over and lusifer and some other bad guy in the bibble i belive his name was vustaval of somthing like that and ya ok we finished and **** not a big deal little did i no the next day we went onto the ouija board they were all there and we asked how many spirit there are in the room and he said 382 then we asked how many were evil and he said 364 .then we put our names 1 through 6 and he kept goin on my number then i asked what he wanted and he went to H,6 H,6 H,6 like super fast like 666 ya and then were like **** this so we put it away the next day sure enough we bring it out and who other than the devil him self was there ...okay soo i was like what do u want so he said my name and then i asked if he liked me he said no then i asked if i did somthing wrong sure-enough he said yes then i ask what i did so wrongso he goes off the OUIJA board and goes to both my candle and this other girls and were like what the **** whos is it wanting sure enough it gets more specific and thouches my candle ..and so it keeps moving on the carpet and points 2 me as id gets closer and closer sure enough it touches me i was so frightened

please if there is someone out there can help me of tell me what that means that would be awsome

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• darkbreed

• Agent. Mulder

• Electra Rain

hey i dabbled with the ouija board and my buddy the idiot he is decided to get satin over and lusifer and some other bad guy in the bibble i belive his name was vustaval of somthing like that and ya ok we finished and **** not a big deal little did i no the next day we went onto the ouija board they were all there and we asked how many spirit there are in the room and he said 382 then we asked how many were evil and he said 364 .then we put our names 1 through 6 and he kept goin on my number then i asked what he wanted and he went to H,6 H,6 H,6 like super fast like 666 ya and then were like **** this so we put it away the next day sure enough we bring it out and who other than the devil him self was there ...okay soo i was like what do u want so he said my name and then i asked if he liked me he said no then i asked if i did somthing wrong sure-enough he said yes then i ask what i did so wrongso he goes off the OUIJA board and goes to both my candle and this other girls and were like what the **** whos is it wanting sure enough it gets more specific and thouches my candle ..and so it keeps moving on the carpet and points 2 me as id gets closer and closer sure enough it touches me i was so frightened

please if there is someone out there can help me of tell me what that means that would be awsome

not sure if i understand the topic because you use so many ***** and they distract the flow of the text. use full stop so we know what sentense begins were. also think what is that you want to ask.

It means you are going to die in seven days.

:lol: You are scared of your toy? Take it back to Toys R Us and get a refund.

:lol: You are scared of your toy? Take it back to Toys R Us and get a refund.

well when the devil gois off the board and touches you and u can feel him where ever so go

then you can say what ur saying

i have some big member guy talking to me right now saying there gunna start pulling on my sheets while i sleep and try to posess me

so ya i think i do feel i little scared

shut up man im scared enough as it is

Stand in a dark bathroom, stare into the mirror and chant "Take me, Master, for I am yours." thirty times.

If you're serious, it's your own fault for messing with something that you knew could be dangerous. It's like playing with a gun.

The Bibble? Are you serious?

yes strait from the bibble i dont know how they spelt it but its like versaval or sum like that

Stand in a dark bathroom, stare into the mirror and chant "Take me, Master, for I am yours." thirty times.

If you're serious, it's your own fault for messing with something that you knew could be dangerous. It's like playing with a gun.

i am serious and i didnt call him 1 of my buddys did and hes after me

i am serious and i didnt call him 1 of my buddys did and hes after me

Well, it looks like he's already got your punctuation, so it's only a matter of time utill he gets you.

yes strait from the bibble i dont know how they spelt it but its like versaval or sum like that

i think you missed his point. it's "bible", not bibble. it is just a toy man. if it scares you soo bad, i have an idea for you - DON'T PLAY WITH IT ANYMORE. also, in the future, if you will try to spell correctly in your posts and use some punctuation, it will be a little easier for people to try to take you seriously. good luck with the devil !! !! !! (i hear he really isn't soo bad). i'm sure you'll be OK dude. please answer me a question though. what's up with you ouija board people??? it seems there is always someone on here scared of some demon (or whatever) that they've "conjured-up". if you're scared of demons, spirits, ghosts, devils, ect. why do you do this stuff to start with???

Edited by SoulFire

So you were sitting on satin sheets while using the board? Well that's nothing to be scared of; it's quite comfortable.

I've also never heard of this....Bibble.

i think you missed his point. it's "bible", not bibble. it is just a toy man. if it scares you soo bad, i have an idea for you - DON'T PLAY WITH IT ANYMORE. also, in the future, if you will try to spell correctly in your posts and use some punctuation, it will be a little easier for people to try to take you seriously. good luck with the devil !! !! !! i think you'll be ok dude. answer me a question though. what's up with you ouija board people??? it seems there is always someone on here scared of some demon (or whatever) that they've "conjured-up". if you're scared of demons, spirits, ghosts, devils, ect. why do you do this stuff to start with???

sorry about my spelling and i tried it out and its almost like an addiction and its just so interesting to talk with the moved on

call it paranoia .... dont no if i spelt that right but everywhere i go i feel this weird chill and lower back chill like some ones right there

and i have even started to notice cats following me ?

You're acting like a little girl.

Suck it up foo.

sorry about my spelling and i tried it out and its almost like an addiction and its just so interesting to talk with the moved on

call it paranoia .... dont no if i spelt that right but everywhere i go i feel this weird chill and lower back chill like some ones right there

First, there is nothing evil about a ouija board. It is a toy, wood, plastic...nothing

You wanted an experience. You manifested yourself an experience.

Don't blame a toy

And if you're genuinely scared, then quit with the drama.

You got what you went for.

Let it go, throw the board away, and forget about it.

Period

Well, it looks like he's already got your punctuation, so it's only a matter of time utill he gets you.

'oh dear' lmao..... :lol:

Well, cats are evil, so the correlation is there.

shut up man im scared enough as it is
You reap what you sow.7 days Hmmm...Like to say "told you so" but no one told you that,Like to say" didnt mama warn you not to play with the devil" but guess not,7 days or is it six now?Hope to hear from you in the next few days.if not Oh well.But if you live beyond these days I'll consider you luky and maybe you wont go looking for"the Devil" anymore.Look at you,scared wanting help and not one person here can help you and if they say they can its BS. Never never call evil spirits and think they are going to be friendly,why do you think they are called evil?Those that have no knowledge of the devil should not play with the devil for the only thing he wants is your soul and when you do its almost like you gave it to him,The only one that can help you is GOD.good luck . :no:

:huh:

i'm just playin' joker. don't worry about it man. the devil isn't after you & the cat thing is just a coincedence. your senses are heightened because you're scared. you're just noticing more details about your surroundings because you're on edge. it'll be OK. just leave the ouija alone.

Edited by SoulFire

or maybe it's a simple matter of personal hygiene :huh:

i'm just playin' joker. don't worry about it man. the devil isn't after you & the cat thing is just a coincedence. your senses are heightened because you're scared. you're just noticing more details about your surroundings because you're on edge. it'll be OK. just leave the ouija alone.

hey guys dont be cruel pls

the OP has a concern dont make him feel both stupid and failed in his quija games pls

:mellow:

Cats are not evil,OMG dont be telling people that cats are evil.I dont like cats as much as I like dogs but cats are in no way evil.they just seem like they are but they are not.Just because cats hunt at night sleep during the day make no sound when they walk or follow you does in no way make them evil,some of you people should get out of the old days of thinking and join us in the present day.CATS EVIL now thats funny.

hey guys dont be cruel pls

the OP has a concern dont make him feel both stupid and failed in his quija games pls

:mellow:

i'm trying to give positive reinforcement with a sprinkle of humor. i don't want him to be scared. it's nothing to be scared of.