Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shapeshifter Demons

CharmedFan3

i heard stories of demons shapeshifting in to normal people as u or i and would lure people and kill them!! is this true!! even if this is not true can demons shapeshift in to normal people???

• Like 1

i heard stories of demons shapeshifting in to normal people as u or i and would lure people and kill them!! is this true!! even if this is not true can demons shapeshift in to normal people???

705786[/snapback]

For the answer to your question, I would say yes,but allow me to explain.

Demons are Satan's mesengers,henchmen,enforcers. They may be able to take on many forms. If you remember in the Bible they posesed swine,and a young man who lived among the tombs and constantly did harm to himself.

There are many on this forum who ask about demons. The very best source is the Bible. You may think that is "corney",or "old fashioned",to read the Bible,but give it a try. Most Historians,including myself reference the Bible regularly.

705786[/snapback]

i would have to say that the possibality of shapeshifting demon is quite real you hear about it all the time but people just dismiss it as psychos babbling on and on. some time they will posses a human to do satan's bidding

How else can I..oops they can express themselves?

Yes demons can take on what ever form they want, they are tools of satan and its his full time job to try and take your soul, so it is no wounder that he would give his servants the power to change shapes!

One time i heard a story of a girl who thought she saw her brother in the hallway but her brother was outside anyways she saw her brother and he told her to come with him to this dark room but she said no and left after her real brother came from outside she asked him if that was him that told her to come with her, he said no and she found out that it wasnt him but it was a shapeshifter

• Like 1

Very scary I have an aunt who was sleeping at my house one night. and she thought she saw me in the hallway just standing there and i was deep in sleep in my own room. She walked over to "me" and placed her hand on my shoulder and said "what are you doin' up?" "I" turned around but it was NOT me it had red eyes and teeth like needles it's eyes reached the back of it's head and it suddenly disapearred.

"it had red eyes and teeth like needles it's eyes reached the back of it's head and it suddenly disapearred."

That was not a fun image to have in my head, especially since I'm home alone. Anyhow, I suppose the question of demons shapeshifting into normal people would first start with weather you believe in demons or not. If you do, then I guess it would make sense to believe they could shapeshift too. And even if it isnt true, it makes a good story to freak people out with.

• 5 years later...

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed(disguised) into an angel of light."

If you dont believe in the Bible, God or the devil"s" I recommend you play a little game of ouija. Though there are simpler ways of inviting demons into your life.

But KNOW this, mess with the devil and the devil will mess with you. On & off for the rest of your life. Once you invite evil it will never leave you alone.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"

It irritates me how the Bible always mentions "devil" or "satan" in the singular. For they are many. Lucifer alone would be somewhat ineffective in decieving ALL of mankind single handed. Given he did decieve Adam and Eve, stealing their rulership of earth. Respect to him for that.

If you want to see an angel/demon shape shifting - then watch this: My link

So there's your answer, 5 years down the line. Better late than never;) PS - dont play ouija or show interest in them. Trust me, the bible calls them "tormentors" for a reson. It's for your own good.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed(disguised) into an angel of light."

If you dont believe in the Bible, God or the devil"s" I recommend you play a little game of ouija. Though there are simpler ways of inviting demons into your life.

But KNOW this, mess with the devil and the devil will mess with you. On & off for the rest of your life. Once you invite evil it will never leave you alone.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"

It irritates me how the Bible always mentions "devil" or "satan" in the singular. For they are many. Lucifer alone would be somewhat ineffective in decieving ALL of mankind single handed. Given he did decieve Adam and Eve, stealing their rulership of earth. Respect to him for that.

So there's your answer, 5 years down the line. Better late than never;) PS - dont play ouija or show interest in them. Trust me, the bible calls them "tormentors" for a reson. It's for your own good.

Hi Dave. Welcome to UM.

Although your post is relevant to the discussion, i just want you to know youre commenting on a thread that has been 5 years dead.

And the ouija board is just a game. Doesnt prove anything.

Im in class, but ill check the vid shortly.

*edit* Just watched part of the vid. It doesnt seem to prove anything. The security cam stunt can easily be a sham (and probably is).

Edited by Agent. Mulder

"Bad" or "evil" spirits may be able to sway the minds of more impressionable people.

I've always been on the fence about this, but when you hear of Ouija board nightmares, you have to believe at least some of it.

Zozo is coming to possess you! :devil:

Double post

Edited by Some-Like-It-Hot

I would say that no, they don't exist. There is no proof that demons of the non-shape shifting variety exist outside of folklore and religious doctrine. If you have a strong belief in the metaphysical, you will probably accept their existence with no evidence whatsoever. Which is your right. But I assume by your question that you are not inquiring as to whether you are allowed to believe whether they are real, but rather if it has been proven to some degree that they are real. And again, the answer to that is no.

"My dear brothers, never forget, when you hear the progress of enlightenment vaunted, that the most exquisite of the Devil's wiles was persuading us that he doesn't exist." --Charles Baudelaire, "The Generous Gambler", 1864

There was no shapeshifter in your video.

I always had the question, if Satan is a name, then why is every demon or spirit in the Bible called Satan. Unless people are misinterperting it as a name and its actually a title.

Hi Dave. Welcome to UM.

Although your post is relevant to the discussion, i just want you to know youre commenting on a thread that has been 5 years dead.

And the ouija board is just a game. Doesnt prove anything.

Im in class, but ill check the vid shortly.

*edit* Just watched part of the vid. It doesnt seem to prove anything. The security cam stunt can easily be a sham (and probably is).

At least he did his research, because if he started a new thread about shapeshifters someone would tell him, if you did your search you'd see there is already a thread on here blah blah blah. LOL.

is the boogey man in your closet? same thing.

If they did, they weren't demons they were fallen angels.

Ahh, the drop outs of the religious world.

lol the politically accepted terms for demons

Darn good question. based on leal-life experiences, most not too pleasant and wwith some with other "members", anything is possible. :yes:

I was in a dream state concentrating on the name Eve and she appeared to me she was a blunette with torn clothes beautiful,

but thats when she crossed over liliath it was'nt really eve it was Liliath cause she metormorphosised back into her form a

demon with a long tongue and scary face