Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Our Own Conspiracy Theory

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

Let's create our own conspiracy theory. A UM member will post something. Someone else will add to it. I'll start it so that the second poster can add her or his own story to it.

A UFO visited Atlantis in the mists of history. As the culture vanished, Atlantians fled to what is now Egypt and Iraq. They transplanted their civilization to these Mediterranean areas. They shared their ancient knowledge with a very small group of people.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#2    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

you'll have to try harder than that D.M, that theory's been around since I was a kid!!
how about elvis being bumped off because he was gonna tell everyone in his autobiography that he was the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll, so the CIA offed him before he could finger them!
or that coca cola's made from recycled cowp***?
oh. wait. that last one's true.....
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#3    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,100 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

they built lots of Walls. With incredible precision. And for centuries afterwards, people have bombarded internet forums with pictures of the same walls, over and over, interminably.

:innocent:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

View Postshrooma, on 19 April 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:

you'll have to try harder than that D.M, that theory's been around since I was a kid!!
how about elvis being bumped off because he was gonna tell everyone in his autobiography that he was the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll, so the CIA offed him before he could finger them!

Dude, I'm drinking a coke right now...Thanks a lot... :D

#5    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:28 PM

Ours is the only inhabited planet in what we call the universe, and we are the only 'intelligent' creatures in that universe.

#6    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 19 April 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

Let's create our own conspiracy theory. A UM member will post something. Someone else will add to it. I'll start it so that the second poster can add her or his own story to it.

A UFO visited Atlantis in the mists of history. As the culture vanished, Atlantians fled to what is now Egypt and Iraq. They transplanted their civilization to these Mediterranean areas. They shared their ancient knowledge with a very small group of people.

Some of UFO occupants decided to stay and they created  genetic hybrids so their offspring would be more suitable for the new earthly enviroment. The Nephalim experiment is born and every so often some the originals occupants race come back and observe and destroy the ones that went wrong ......the flood ...but there were some survivors hidden...the bloodline goes on ....until......

#7    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,837 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

View Postshrooma, on 19 April 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:

No its made of Cocaine ! Thats why you can never ,never just have one ! As for E.T and Atlantis ,We all know they all moved to THe Land down under and run around half nakie & Love to eat grubs !
Now that Evolution !

This is a Work in Progress!

#8    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 20 April 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

Some of UFO occupants decided to stay and they created  genetic hybrids so their offspring would be more suitable for the new earthly enviroment. The Nephalim experiment is born and every so often some the originals occupants race come back and observe and destroy the ones that went wrong ......the flood ...but there were some survivors hidden...the bloodline goes on ....until......

The bloodline goes on until it reveals itself to people around the world. This will take place when all countries and institutions are controlled by the bloodline. After this is done, the leader of the bloodline will talk to the world. He will tell the world that....

#9    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,962 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

Cleopatra never existed. She was a political invention created by Caesar to take the fall for the worst of his mistakes. Unfortunately, historians took Cleopatra to be a real figure and now generations of kids are being indoctrinated to believe the Cleopatra Myth.

Now that you know the truth, you have two options. You can be like the the rest of the sheeple and believe the official government story, or you can start thinking for yourself and get properly educated.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#10    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 20 April 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

Cleopatra never existed. She was a political invention created by Caesar to take the fall for the worst of his mistakes. Unfortunately, historians took Cleopatra to be a real figure and now generations of kids are being indoctrinated to believe the Cleopatra Myth.

Now that you know the truth, you have two options. You can be like the the rest of the sheeple and believe the official government story, or you can start thinking for yourself and get properly educated.

The world was disappointed by this "startling revelation". They expected more. Conspiracy theorists claimed that "Cleopatra" was substituted for someone or something. The truth was revealed when....

#11    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,925 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 20 April 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

The world was disappointed by this "startling revelation". They expected more. Conspiracy theorists claimed that "Cleopatra" was substituted for someone or something. The truth was revealed when....
Mark Anthony's lover Leo Patrick memoirs were discovered and his collection of pet Asps were commemorated with a series of drawings including some where he was wrapped with them from head to toe.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#12    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,956 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:28 AM

That never happened because it was just a PH.E.M.A (Pharaoh's Emergency Management Agency) exercise.

#13    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 20 April 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

That never happened because it was just a PH.E.M.A (Pharaoh's Emergency Management Agency) exercise.

That's why many ancient symbols also are modern symbols. I'm referring to things like pyramids and triangles. You see them in all sorts of places. This is because....

#14    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,956 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 21 April 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

That's why many ancient symbols also are modern symbols. I'm referring to things like pyramids and triangles. You see them in all sorts of places. This is because....

Geometry is the devil spawn of the Masons. Pythagoras was the latent author of...

#15    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,962 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:29 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 21 April 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

Geometry is the devil spawn of the Masons. Pythagoras was the latent author of...
The God Delusion. Richard Dawkins found a manuscript with the text, attributed to Pythagoras. We  cannot access this Pythagorean "lost testament" because Dawkins gave it to the Vatican library to hide away along with all the other secret documents no one will ever see. The reason the Vatican and a prominent atheist would do secret deals is.....

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users