Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Simon Parkes Says Aliens Exist

Dark_Grey

I believe aliens are real but I don't believe he fathered a child with one. Bet it has put a strain on his marriage with his human wife.

Of course we have aliens working with our government and they are wanting citizenship.

• Like 1

My first thought was Simon who?

Describing him as a politician is stretching the definition a bit. In fact it is stretching the definition by calling him a city councillor, lovely place though Whitby is, it's no city it's a small town.

No one outside of the 13,000 people that live in Whitby will have ever heard of this guy (and given the general apathy towards politics in the UK I would think a fair portion of that town's population won't have heard of him either).

• Like 2

My first thought was Simon who?

Describing him as a politician is stretching the definition a bit. In fact it is stretching the definition by calling him a city councillor, lovely place though Whitby is, it's no city it's a small town.

No one outside of the 13,000 people that live in Whitby will have ever heard of this guy (and given the general apathy towards politics in the UK I would think a fair portion of that town's population won't have heard of him either).

I definitely just copy+pasted the headlines from the article..

I definitely just copy+pasted the headlines from the article..

No attack intended on you, it was Huffington Post Canada I was having issues with.

That this guy is a local politician is almost totally irrelevant. He has no special knowledge or insight as a result of his position. As a news story it is right up there with Sid Jones the road sweeper believes in aliens.

• Like 2

My first thought, when I read this was Dale Gribble....

:w00t:

Dale-Gribble-On-Computers-Running-The-World.jpg

• Like 3

i've run out of likes again godsdammit!!

have to agree with waspie though, whitby IS a beautiful place, bit of a bugger to get drunk in though, too many hills, and up until 3mns ago, I didn't know it was a hotbed of lunacy!

fathered a child with one eh?

after the suicide of Screaming Lord Such, I thought that the Monster Raving Loony Party had disappeared from politics?

apparently not.

I found that hard to believe. I don't know much about Simon Parkes but I've read the Huffington Post article. The problem is that psychosis and schizofrenic episodes must be considered first. Too often a claim of Extra Terrestrial encounter can be attributed to mental health issues.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 2

I found that hard to believe. I don't know much about Simon Parkes but I've read the Huffington Post article. The problem is that psychosis and schizofrenic episodes must be considered first. Too often a claim of Extra Terrestrial encounter can be attributed to mental health issues.

Or the "light version"..... Fantasy prone personality.

What? Ridiculing a brave politician with the guts to come forward?

And yet people still wonder why the field suffers in credibility.

I noticed this:

But Parkes, who sits on the Whitby town council, makes Hellyer seem positively believable.

Seems I am not the only one who thinks Helleyer is mad as a March Hare.

• Like 2

Having an highly unusual opinion doesn't make someone mad. Helleyer's beliefs is shared by many people around the world. Many people associate Aliens beliefs whith craziness and that's simply not true.

Edited by sam_comm

Having an highly unusual opinion doesn't make someone mad. Helleyer's beliefs is shared by many people around the world. Many people associate Aliens beliefs whith craziness and that's simply not true.

Would you call claiming to be the father of an Alien an "opinion" would you?

Hellyers beliefs are shared by anyone who buys a Brad Sparks or Phillip Coro's books. That is where he pulls the crap from, not the blackhole we suspected I admit, not from "experience". When he "speaks" at UFO conferences he just recites Brad Sparks. And yes, he is mad as a hatter. He states that Pilots and ET's get together and discuss flight manoeuvres, or more recently, Hellyer says 4 types of aliens have been coming here for thousands of years. Even the papers that report him think he is white jacket material.

He even stuffed up Hawking's quote when he speculated about alien intentions too. Fair go, if you think there is something to learn from this regurgitated trash topped with some imagination, please feel free to enlighten me.

Screen%2520Shot%25202013-06-12%2520at%25202.00.14%2520PM.png

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

I almost feel sorry for the poor guy..... almost.

Nah, he is responsible for the destruction of the RCN, Cdn. Army and RCAF. His "Unification" ideal was all he worried about. The CF-5 buy is another dubious decision he made.

LINK

He made this bed, now he has to lie in it.

Edited by psyche101

Maybe we could push it out into the Street ? :tu:

THe Bed that is !

Would you call claiming to be the father of an Alien an "opinion" would you?

Hellyers beliefs are shared by anyone who buys a Brad Sparks or Phillip Coro's books. That is where he pulls the crap from, not the blackhole we suspected I admit, not from "experience". When he "speaks" at UFO conferences he just recites Brad Sparks. And yes, he is mad as a hatter. He states that Pilots and ET's get together and discuss flight manoeuvres, or more recently, Hellyer says 4 types of aliens have been coming here for thousands of years. Even the papers that report him think he is white jacket material.

He even stuffed up Hawking's quote when he speculated about alien intentions too. Fair go, if you think there is something to learn from this regurgitated trash topped with some imagination, please feel free to enlighten me.

What's the fourth type? I've only heard of three types: Greys, Reptilians, and Nordics.

I also agree with sam_comm wholeheartedly.I also note that if you go to youtube & look at videos that Chuck Missler has on aliens etc,he will also confirm other realities.It is not so hard to believe that the entities that have been appearing in the so-called ufo encounters etc on this Earth are in fact Earthly.When you think in realistic terms,why would any alien entity target Earth,when,out of all of the millions of stars & planets,with their vast distances in light years etc,why would any alien being want to target this very planet?They are in fact Earthly & NOT extraterrestrial.They are the very demonic forces that are interfering with us & trying to recreate the very physical forces needed to inhabit,deceive & control us through deception.

Edited by GirlfromOz

http://www.huffingto..._n_3461594.html

Like former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer, Simon Parkes is adament Aliens are real. The kicker this time, is that he claims he's fathered a child with one! :w00t:

see him on the full length vid for a better understanding, along with the other fruitcakes abductees

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=249518

typos

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Maybe if he had joined forces with Nick Pope seven weeks ago at the Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure then maybe he would've been taken a bit more seriously. I agree it's not media coverage he deserves. It's a congress hearing or a testimony before a world conference sponsored by the United Nations, which is what the Paradigm Research Group is pushing for at the moment. This guy is knocking on the wrong door.

Edited by Rolci

if you will watch the full show I linked to above, it will show you that these people, in the show, tended to be very sorry depressive types and some had past mental health issues, and with history of alcohol, either them or their parents.

They all insisted their experience were true. EXCEPT.....

The woman who claimed to be half alien had a dna test on the show - and it confirmed she was just a human after all, and another took a polygraph test, and failed so badly she stormed out of the filming...

• Like 2

http://www.huffingto..._n_3461594.html

Like former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer, Simon Parkes is adament Aliens are real. The kicker this time, is that he claims he's fathered a child with one! :w00t:

I believe his story upto a point. I saw the documentary and immediately had an answer for him: He was alone in a wood when he suddenly felt the presence of a magical female being who took pitty on his motherless mood. If one tries to forget the extra-terrestrial thinking to the encounter, which I totally disagree with, it fits with the female of an Orang Pendek-like entity who has simply expressed her concern just like a woman would who has found an abandoned puppy, cub etc of any living mammal. It's really not that difficult to explain if one believes in the possiblity of earth-bound cryptids who are a tad smarter than us at staying undetected. There's thousands of credible eye-witness accounts to justify this hypothesis if one is open-minded enough. Edited by RingFenceTheCity

Maybe if he had joined forces with Nick Pope seven weeks ago at the Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure then maybe he would've been taken a bit more seriously. I agree it's not media coverage he deserves. It's a congress hearing or a testimony before a world conference sponsored by the United Nations, which is what the Paradigm Research Group is pushing for at the moment. This guy is knocking on the wrong door.

I'm interested in what you think of the reasoning given above in my last post. Thanks for the info btw.

I believe his story upto a point. I saw the documentary and immediately had an answer for him: He was alone in a wood when he suddenly felt the presence of a magical female being who took pitty on his motherless mood. If one tries to forget the extra-terrestrial thinking to the encounter, which I totally disagree with, it fits with the female of an Orang Pendek-like entity who has simply expressed her concern just like a woman would who has found an abandoned puppy, cub etc of any living mammal. It's really not that difficult to explain if one believes in the possiblity of earth-bound cryptids who are a tad smarter than us at staying undetected. There's thousands of credible eye-witness accounts to justify this hypothesis if one is open-minded enough.

You mean a hyrax?

this guy is as intergalactic as it gets: he's the same dude who claimed once that his mum is in fact not his real mum, but a 9 foot alien from outta space is:

http://www.blastr.co...ys_his_real.php

typo.

Edited by Jacques Terreur