Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tom Biscardi / Ivan Marx Fake Bigfoot Videos

megalodon88

A compilation of Bigfoot encounters by Ivan Marx / Tom Biscardi pre-dating the 2008 Georgia Hoax. They had previously tried to sell the fake footage for $20,000 - $25,000 a pop during the 1970's. Although not mentioned by name in the video, Tom Biscardi was the founder and president of Amazing Horizons NOT Ernest Montiel. Mr. Montiel was simply an investor who was almost legally blind at the time (wow!).

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 3

I love how Tom Biscardi denounces the Patterson film as an obvious hoax, but insists that his horrendously fake photos and videos are genuine:

Tom Biscardi photographs a Bigfoot eating lunch moments before it charges after him.

Story of the attack: http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/plans.htm

bigfootlunch.jpg

Closeup of a Bigfoot's face taken from his radio show's website and his film Legend of Bigfoot.

bflive.jpg

Edited by rungirly

Maybe someone that bought one of the films should sue for selling them a fake when they were promised the real thing.

That was a pretty funny video. Thanks for posting. I've not seen most of those bits before.

I would love to have the time and money to make a bigfoot suit, but I would give it an uncircumcised male member and ONE testicle, and put a scar on the sack.

JUST so I could hear "experts" and all sorts of people claiming credibility based on their field of study come forward and say that it could not have been faked because why would someone make one with such a realistic hanging male member and an obvious injury that cost the creature a testicle....

Then I would sit back and listen to all the claims about how no human being could possibly walk that way and how you can see the muscles in the back moving and the veins in the male member....

Hilarious.

No human could possibly walk like that... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!