Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Beijing Man Slams Child on the ground..

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

Beijing Man Slams Child on Ground, Killing Her, Over Parking

by Peter Barefoot on Friday, July 26, 2013217

Summary: Two nights ago [July 23], at about 8:50pm, at the bus stop on the west side of Wudian Road in Daxing District, two men in a car had a dispute with a woman pushing a 2-year-old girl in a stroller. One of the men raised his hand hitting the woman, and afterwards, he took the baby girl out of the stroller and slammed her heavily onto the ground, then fled the scene in his car. After the incident happened, the baby girl was confirmed dead while en route to the hospital.
(SNIP)
The surveillance footage showed that as the woman was pushing the stroller past the bus stop, “maybe there was something wrong with the child, so as she bent down to check, the white car drive by, and it seemed like the men inside the car wanted to park their car there, and were telling the woman to get out of the way”. According to Mr. Zhou, the woman refused, and after the two sides exchanged words, the man sitting next to the driver’s seat got out of the car and began beating her.

More on this - http://www.chinasmac...er-parking.html

That must have been most disturbing for the mother and the eye witnesses who saw it..  Where I come from, you are not allowed to park anywhere near a bus stop....What these men did was truly evil.

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 29 July 2013 - 05:38 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#2    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

That's terrible!!! :no:

#3    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostKowalski, on 29 July 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

That's terrible!!! :no:

I know, I hate to hear of any little child being killed...  The article read, she was sleeping at the time as the man lifted her, and when he smashed her little body to the ground, she never made a peep, it was silent... So sad to take any argument out on an innocent child is twisted and evil..

#4    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,141 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

Very sad indeed.

#5    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

Thank goodness she was sleeping.  Hopefully, she felt no fear or pain.  God bless her.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#6    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 11,802 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:10 AM

If captured that guy will probably be executed.  The Chinese have a brutal culture compared to our's and they seem to value life very differently.  In HIS case it would be justified I think.  A man who would dash a child to death for NOTHING... what would he stop at?

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#7    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

View Postand then, on 30 July 2013 - 05:10 AM, said:

If captured that guy will probably be executed.  The Chinese have a brutal culture compared to our's and they seem to value life very differently.  In HIS case it would be justified I think.  A man who would dash a child to death for NOTHING... what would he stop at?

From several news reports I have read, he was caught hours later while he was in a hot spring bath house...

Police found Han, who was released from prison this year after serving a sentence for theft, in a hot spring bathhouse on Wednesday and detained him, said the report.

He could be charged with murder, the paper cited legal experts as saying, making him eligible for the death penalty under Chinese law.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2aWjtzG9I

Many reports say he is likely to face a death sentence, if not the minimum is life in jail... In China they can be harsher with their capital punishment...

#8    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,564 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 30 July 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

From several news reports I have read, he was caught hours later while he was in a hot spring bath house...

Police found Han, who was released from prison this year after serving a sentence for theft, in a hot spring bathhouse on Wednesday and detained him, said the report.
He could be charged with murder, the paper cited legal experts as saying, making him eligible for the death penalty under Chinese law.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2aWjtzG9I

Many reports say he is likely to face a death sentence, if not the minimum is life in jail... In China they can be harsher with their capital punishment...
A life sentence in a chinese jail is a pretty appealing outcome to me - at least my thirst to beat him to a pulp for many many years is satisfied with the idea, there is no redeeming quality in a person who can cavalierly end a child's life to make a point that he is outraged at being unable to park his car.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#9    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

I would love to express how i feel about this, but i'd rather not be banned. To kill a 2 year old and beat up a woman over a parking spot is nothing short of just sickening.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#10    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,077 posts

• I don't want to believe; I want to know.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

To beat up an adult and especially kill a child over ANYTHING is sickening.

Posted Image If you could go to my scroll and click my other egg, I'd appreciate it!
Visit my Forest of Mirrors Hold
My Tale of Dragons Lair

#11    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

View PostOdds, on 30 July 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

I would love to express how i feel about this, but i'd rather not be banned. To kill a 2 year old and beat up a woman over a parking spot is nothing short of just sickening.
It wasn't a legal parking spot either...
Article says he would be charged 'indirect intentional' manslaughter - because he could predict the outcome of his actions - slamming a 2yo into the ground... Apparently that will get the death penalty.

Edit:

View PostMacsMom, on 30 July 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

Thank goodness she was sleeping.  Hopefully, she felt no fear or pain.  God bless her.
That's a nice thought but I doubt she slept through it. Hopefully it all happened so quickly that she couldn't comprehend what was happening and was spared the pain and fear.

Edited by Timonthy, 30 July 2013 - 01:54 PM.

Posted Image

#12    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 30 July 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

A life sentence in a chinese jail is a pretty appealing outcome to me - at least my thirst to beat him to a pulp for many many years is satisfied with the idea, there is no redeeming quality in a person who can cavalierly end a child's life to make a point that he is outraged at being unable to park his car.

I agree with you, but from what I know about Chinas capital punishment, he might face that a lot sooner...If he gets a lighter sentence, then it would likely be life in jail... I read another story where a man in China stole a car, inside the car was a little baby, he strangled the little one and he is facing the death sentence...

For a baby to die as a result of being thrown to the ground, you would have to use force with anger to do it, and by the looks of it, it is exactly what he did...

The entire thing was sickening, and he was breaking the law the second he tried to park near the bus stop...

View PostTimonthy, on 30 July 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

That's a nice thought but I doubt she slept through it.

It's what I had read, the little girl was asleep in her stroller..I'd say the mother had just stopped to fix her blanket and make her more comfy before going any further...

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 30 July 2013 - 02:11 PM.

#13    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,012 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

I would like to take that guy, toss him off a tall building and yell "Yup, that's what the baby felt, dude!"

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#14    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

Gods help him if that was my daughter/nephew/niece... or any decent man's child... because I don't think they would...

#15    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

View PostGreenmansGod, on 30 July 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

I would like to take that guy, toss him off a tall building and yell "Yup, that's what the baby felt, dude!"

I know just how you feel...Reminds me of one of my favourite movie clips....

But killing is too good for him, I would rather hear of him rotting in prison and never see the light of day...

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 30 July 2013 - 11:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users