Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

member title on avatar page

Starlyte

When I first selected my avatar I opted not to put a member title underneath it. I've changed my mind and want to do so now, but cannot find where to add one. The option is no longer available on my edit avatar screen. Help!

Thnx

Starlyte

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Starlyte

• Saru

Top Posters In This Topic

starlyte,

If you are referring to the alien embryo designation under your avatar, that can't be changed. It is a title that is determined by the number of posts a member has. If you mean the text that you can add (popular quotes or whatever), click on the my controls link at the top and then the 'edit avatar settings' link along the left side of the page. You'll see the text box underneath your avatar.

Welcome to the forum by the way. smile.gif

MM

Edited by Magikman

Thanks for the welcome magikman! smile.gif

For some reason there is no longer a text box under my avatar when I go to 'edit avatar'. No big deal though. Thanks for the help!

Strange. Any idea why she might be encountering that problem, Gareth? unsure.gif

Very strange, I've had a look at the avatar text field and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong there.

Starlyte, if you'd like something specific put in your avatar text then let me know and I'll set it for you.

smile.gif