Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Student behind threats at Kean University

Sweetpumper

Hate Crime Hoax/ Black Student Admits She Was Behind Threat to “Kill All Blacks” at Kean University

A black female college student has admitted she was behind a series of racist death threats tweeted out to black students at Kean University.

Prosecutors say 25-year-old Kayla McKelvey posted the threatening tweets late last year because she wanted people to show up to her rally on racial injustice.

http://www.infowars.com/hate-crime-hoax-black-student-admits-she-was-behind-threat-to-kill-all-blacks-at-kean-university/

• Like 5

If this is true.. then what ever on earth was wrong with that woman? Sorry to say if it's true, but infowars gives me the heebie-jeebies.

• Like 2

I really hope they start cracking down on these hate crime hoaxers; seems to be a trend now. In my opinion, they should be prosecuted the same way had they really been of another race making threats towards a particular group.

• Like 4

If this is true.. then what ever on earth was wrong with that woman? Sorry to say if it's true, but infowars gives me the heebie-jeebies.

more results

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=25-year-old+Kayla+McKelvey&gws_rd=cr

• Like 3

There are sites that will report, and those that will not. For obvious reasons.

• Like 3

So, she creates a problem to have a rally to fix it? That makes so much sense. This is one of the cruelest hoaxes ever!

• Like 2

So, she creates a problem to have a rally to fix it? That makes so much sense. This is one of the cruelest hoaxes ever!

look up Hegelian Dialectic

or just click https://www.google.co.uk/#q=Hegelian+Dialectic&gws_rd=cr

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Why does the vast majority of race-baiting seem to happen in the anti-racist crowd?

• Like 3

Why does the vast majority of race-baiting seem to happen in the anti-racist crowd?

Because they're the racists.

• Like 8

I was surprised there were no misspelled words in those tweets.

• Like 1

There are sites that will report, and those that will not. For obvious reasons.

I'm starting to realize that as well. Use to I wouldn't believe half of what places like infowars or Breitbart said. Some places just won't report on some subjects due to political correctness or whatever.

It mentions this hoax and others in this article.

The Daily Caller Presents: The Biggest, Dumbest Race Hoaxes And Fake Hate Crimes On Campus In 2015

• Like 4

look up Hegelian Dialectic

or just click https://www.google.c...ectic&gws_rd=cr

In essence, its called: Problem, Reaction, Solution...

e4c37b42e8f5a2bb8f4d33e27eac6b96.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Heard about this one the other day and it's just laughable to me.

First, it's a Whole Foods in Austin, Texas. Secondly, it's a Whole Foods. Thirdly, it's in Austin, Texas. For those who don't catch my drift, Austin is extremely "liberal".

Oh yea, and it was at a Whole Foods.

Whole Foods would sooner let out a cake saying "**** You, Breeder" than allow anything like this to escape. Plus, the piping for the icing is the wrong size. Could've been a legit incident, but everything else tells me it's a hoaxer looking for a payday.

• Like 2

Victim-hood is a precious commodity among the dumb.

People covet being a special little snow flake even if they need to fake the oppression under which they say that they are suffering.

And this in turn leads people to just think that real victims are lying. So they just turn out doing a massive disservice to those in pain anyway.

• Like 4

She should be done under the Hate Crimes legislation.

• Like 3

The sad thing is that she got 90 days in jail and has to pay $82k, she should have been expelled and sentenced in accordance with the laws relating to hate crimes and death threats.

Lets see her play victim with that ball of yarn. Maybe she could weave a narrative wherein she is a victim of racist laws that disallow her from her god given right/privilege to make random death threats.

• Like 2

She should be done under the Hate Crimes legislation.

I agree.

But then, I'm rather harsh about what I think "backlash" penalties should be. If a person "cries wolf" maliciously, they should have penalties under that same area of law. In this instance, under hate crime law.

• Like 3

theres a good proverb about crying Wolf

• Like 3

theres a good proverb about crying Wolf

A crying wolf in the hand are better than two in the bush?

A crying wolf a day keeps the doctor at bay?

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but crying wolves will never hurt you?

Wolf Blitzer?

Sorry, I'm crap on these guessing games... :innocent:

No one is going to believe her anymore because of this. She basically ruined her own life.

• Like 1

No one is going to believe her anymore because of this. She basically ruined her own life.

Doubtful. People will forget quick enough with the next news story. But she might have wrecked herself by gaining a criminal record that will haunt her.

• Like 1