Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
902 replies to this topic

#61    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

the first part of this video will show that this so called alien is actually a vase with a plant in it, a motif that is repeated elsewhere

#62    Alcibiades9

Alcibiades9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

View Postdreamland, on 16 December 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

There are many other connections between egyptians, extraterrestials and the planets.

No.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

No.

Do I make myself clear?

No! :alien:

#63    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,551 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

View PostJGirl, on 20 December 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

the first part of this video will show that this so called alien is actually a vase with a plant in it, a motif that is repeated elsewhere

Are you sure the alien wasn't a Siamese cat? After all, there is a slight resemblance to your avatar. :lol:

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#64    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 20 December 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

Are you sure the alien wasn't a Siamese cat? After all, there is a slight resemblance to your avatar. :lol:

cormac
i'd say more of a resemblance than to a grey

#65    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 20 December 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

cormac

Speaking of cats what about the cheetah? Isn't there something strange with every cheetahs DNA? Weren't cheetahs pets? Did they keep cheetah kennels and that's why there's barely any variation in their DNA and the other ones got killed that were different? They kept the nice cheetahs reproducing?

Edited by kampz, 20 December 2012 - 11:47 PM.

#66    Paul Rubino

Paul Rubino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

• http://www.illuminutti.com - fun with conspiracies and conspiracists

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

View Postdreamland, on 16 December 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Posted Image

egyptian and extraterrestial being

Posted Image

I debunked this particular photo in my "Ancients Aliens Debunked" series. This photo is covered in part 8.

#67    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

View PostPaul Rubino, on 21 December 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

I debunked this particular photo in my "Ancients Aliens Debunked" series. This photo is covered in part 8.
i also posted a video debunking this 'alien' evidence very early in this thread
it seems to be par for the course in this site  to just ignore any form of logic with regard to aliens

Edited by JGirl, 21 December 2012 - 06:09 PM.

#68    Paul Rubino

Paul Rubino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

View PostJGirl, on 21 December 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

it seems to be par for the course in this site  to just ignore any form of logic with regard to aliens

View PostJGirl, on 21 December 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

It amazes me how little research is done by those who wish to label everything as proof of aliens. "It's aliens" has become synonomous with "too lazy to research the truth".

#69    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostPaul Rubino, on 21 December 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

It amazes me how little research is done by those who wish to label everything as proof of aliens. "It's aliens" has become synonomous with "too lazy to research the truth".
or too suggestible to recognize logic and truth when they see it

#70    ThickasaBrick

ThickasaBrick

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• "Your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick." "I'll judge you all and make damn sure that no-one judges me."
    -Jethro Tull

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Humans built the pyramids using manpower. Hundreds of thousands of slaves, an underrated engineering ability, and trial & error is how the pyramids were built. The proof is out there, instead of having others do your thinking for you, look into it for yourself. You may just learn something new, which isn't a bad goal to set for yourself daily.

#71    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

Time will still get this thing. What if we had a vote on how long it took to build? It would be interesting

Egypt suggests slaves, not hundreds of thousands of them though. Perhaps around a hundred thousand total men combined. Take the word around anyway you want. I'm working it out in my head with fifty thousand men at the moment. If the Nile got extremely over flooded I can see more then fifty thousand men being there, but not the entire time. Herodotus wrote one hundred thousand men worked for each 3 months continually because of the river and he's got around 30 years to build on it. I'm going with around 40 or 50 years to build. If it's 10 years please give me my magicians. One or two "magicians" could of been there still. I don't know what there doing. Probably explaining how to build it to the architect so he can explain it to everyone else. Or you can just "beam" or "explain" the information on how to build it to the architect through the brain. Trial and error does exist for these guys though.

Edited by kampz, 21 December 2012 - 07:52 PM.

#72    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

View PostAlcibiades9, on 20 December 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

No.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

No.

Do I make myself clear?

No! :alien:
so, uh, what are you trying to say? :unsure2:

#73    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,702 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

A wise man would not disagree with this statement however a wise man also knows that all
true knowledge is visceral, however, he won't trust his guts to know very much at all.

View Postjgorman628, on 21 December 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

Humans built the pyramids using manpower. Hundreds of thousands of slaves, an underrated engineering ability, and trial & error is how the pyramids were built.

And you know this, how?

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#74    Paul Rubino

Paul Rubino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

The ancient alien crowd thinks the Egyptians were crawling out of caves one day and building the great pyramid the next day, therefore they couldn't have done it alone - aliens must have intervened. People seem to forget (or don't realize) the Egyptians were building pyramids for hundreds of years.

There was a minimum of 200 years between the time they built the most rudimentary pyramids (i.e. Step Pyramid at Saqqara) to the more complex structures like The Great Pyramid and The Sphinx. Some sources put the number of years between the Step Pyramid at Saqqara and The Great Pyramid at 400 years or more! That's a lot of time to master the building of anything. Imagine starting a project today and not finishing until after 2213.

No aliens needed.

#75    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,702 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

View PostPaul Rubino, on 21 December 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

The ancient alien crowd thinks the Egyptians were crawling out of caves one day and building the great pyramid the next day, therefore they couldn't have done it alone - aliens must have intervened. People seem to forget (or don't realize) the Egyptians were building pyramids for hundreds of years.

There was a minimum of 200 years between the time they built the most rudimentary pyramids (i.e. Step Pyramid at Saqqara) to the more complex structures like The Great Pyramid and The Sphinx. Some sources put the number of years between the Step Pyramid at Saqqara and The Great Pyramid at 400 years or more! That's a lot of time to master the building of anything. Imagine starting a project today and not finishing until after 2213.

No aliens needed.

You're overlooking the most important fact of all.

The very first pyramid was a great pyramid.  The very first pyramid was nearly 200' tall!!! This
simply is not consistent with the idea of using ramps or muscle power as people believe today.
If they were going to use muscle power than why didn't they warm up with an 80' pyramid just
to see if they could do it.  An 80' pyramid would require less than 10% of the work of a huge py-
rami and perhaps less than 2% if they used ramps.  But no such thing exists.  They went straight
from building litle tiny mastabas to impossibly large pyramids.  The fact that the pyramids are
there does not prove how they were built or who built them. The fact that the first pyramid was
so huge it was never duplicated again in size after the great pyramid building age suggests that
the current paradigm is simply wrong.

The evidence points away from any muscle based system of any sort.  The people who were ac-
tually on site said the gods built them.  One can add two and two in myriad ways that can each be
correct but there was only one means used to build the pyramids and it has yet to be identified
and proven.

It's time to look at the evidence and putting up gates to keep people from seeing evidence is not
the solution.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users