Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral projection help

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#91    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

Still need help on this.. If someone can do it at will can you please post the steps you use? I feel like i'm missing something.. Or Its not time for me yet..

#92    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

So I asked my friend who can do it at will to ask the higher ups like angles who I am or if they have a plan of me when I astral project, they said to him that then cant tell tell hé's not on earth "tell hé's dead". I thought what was so importent that they cant tell him to tell me or is it the same for everyone?

#93    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,020 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

View Postkevink, on 08 November 2012 - 09:21 AM, said:

So I asked my friend who can do it at will to ask the higher ups like angles who I am or if they have a plan of me when I astral project, they said to him that then cant tell tell hé's not on earth "tell hé's dead". I thought what was so importent that they cant tell him to tell me or is it the same for everyone?
Kevin, your journey is about self discovery. The spirits that I know facilitate this like no end. Just trust yourself and you will be fine.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#94    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Ok, last night was really good i had 3 or 4 of lucid dreams. I fell in a void 3 times but woke up after. Am i missing something? I think i felt the vibration when i was in the void falling.. And when i woke up i didnt feel sp or anything..

#95    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,020 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

View Postkevink, on 08 November 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

Ok, last night was really good i had 3 or 4 of lucid dreams. I fell in a void 3 times but woke up after. Am i missing something? I think i felt the vibration when i was in the void falling.. And when i woke up i didnt feel sp or anything..
Personally Kevin, I think your void represents the transition from lucid dreaming to ap. what exactly is going on during these lucid dreams. Explaine them a bit.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#96    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

I would mess around a bit before I would cross my hands on my chest and fall back in a black void. I feel my self falling then wake up.. ok so one time i really did it! First I woke up at 4:45 am ramdom time then went back to sleep.  I was in my dream I think I had this dream before so i stoped what I was doing and I asked someone who was there I asked "why cant I astral project??" Then they said something cant remember now. Then I said dont give me that crap and then they said "are you ready now" I said "yes I am" then they said the time you will go in for will make you wake up after 7am the time i get up. I was in this light void looking up at him I said 30mins I thought about it then said 20 thought about it again ok 10mins. Next think I know i at this bar I think. I saw asking where I was and someone said the thought realm I sat down by him he had white hair like they had in the 1700's i think like this: http://www.google.co...3FaT5ygHjooCgAw I was another guy on the left of me with short black hair black shirt and jeans. Looking at me. I also saw what looked like guards they had red on with a red hat they also were looking at me on and off. So when I was trying to talk to him I felt like I was running out of time so i said "whats going on try make it quick I think I running out of time" he said "merging dimension and has some to do with string theory" then I woke up at 6:17. I felt like I was still in the dream. So I told my told my friend "who can do it at will" this he said I got kicked out. He also said he thinks he saw me i had a red shirt on with blue jeans on. It was the samething I had on that day to! So next time ill stop and ask someone to open the gate for me.

#97    Morningstar.

Morningstar.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

I'm having similar problems, somehow i manage to relax my body and to not move but i can't get fully relaxed in order to not feel my body entirely. any help?

#98    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,020 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

View Postkevink, on 10 November 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

I would mess around a bit before I would cross my hands on my chest and fall back in a black void. I feel my self falling then wake up.. ok so one time i really did it! First I woke up at 4:45 am ramdom time then went back to sleep.  I was in my dream I think I had this dream before so i stoped what I was doing and I asked someone who was there I asked "why cant I astral project??" Then they said something cant remember now. Then I said dont give me that crap and then they said "are you ready now" I said "yes I am" then they said the time you will go in for will make you wake up after 7am the time i get up. I was in this light void looking up at him I said 30mins I thought about it then said 20 thought about it again ok 10mins. Next think I know i at this bar I think. I saw asking where I was and someone said the thought realm I sat down by him he had white hair like they had in the 1700's i think like this: http://www.google.co...3FaT5ygHjooCgAw I was another guy on the left of me with short black hair black shirt and jeans. Looking at me. I also saw what looked like guards they had red on with a red hat they also were looking at me on and off. So when I was trying to talk to him I felt like I was running out of time so i said "whats going on try make it quick I think I running out of time" he said "merging dimension and has some to do with string theory" then I woke up at 6:17. I felt like I was still in the dream. So I told my told my friend "who can do it at will" this he said I got kicked out. He also said he thinks he saw me i had a red shirt on with blue jeans on. It was the samething I had on that day to! So next time ill stop and ask someone to open the gate for me.
Kevin you have spirit guides helping you... Those don't sound like normal dream characters.

This business about your friend saying he sees you. Be careful this should be a personal journey.

Edited by Seeker79, 10 November 2012 - 11:40 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#99    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Ok thats what I thought to there was way too much info going on and it felt like a 10 hour nap when it was 1 hour :/ What I really want to do is fine out a way to be on earth in real world time. Btw the guy I was talking to was eating chicken like from kfc...

Edited by kevink, 11 November 2012 - 02:15 AM.

#100    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,020 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

View Postkevink, on 11 November 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

Ok thats what I thought to there was way too much info going on and it felt like a 10 hour nap when it was 1 hour :/ What I really want to do is fine out a way to be on earth in real world time. Btw the guy I was talking to was eating chicken like from kfc...
Can't help you much. You are comeing out of unconsciousness to the ap state I come at it from conciousness. I come from the opposite direction. Just continue to experiment and find your way through. Remember that spirits communicate in extreme context. Everything has deeper and multiple  meanings. A pictures is worth 2,000 words.

Bruce Lee-

#101    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

Ok will work on it.

#102    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

What are some steps you take seeker? I cant fully relax my lags, neck and eyes..

#103    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,020 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

View Postkevink, on 12 November 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

What are some steps you take seeker? I cant fully relax my lags, neck and eyes..

Lots of things... I assume you have read my tutorial. That is pretty much how I operate.  Early mornings work best for me. Like now. My kids have invaded my bed, there simply is no room so I'm downstairs. It's 2:30 am. After typing this I will journey I can feel the proper frame of mind comeing on.  It's a bit chilly so I have a small space heater on to keep me a bit over warm... But not hot. I also just downed a large glass of water and have already used the bathroom.  It should turn out to be an interesting night. I will surrendure my body while holding my awareness fixed.

Bruce Lee-

#104    Professor T

Professor T

bardo

• 2,506 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

I don't know if this will help, but once I get relaxed and comfortable I try to ignore any itches aches or pains that come along.. If I ignore them long enough & don't move or anything they go away.. I do acknowledge them though, but do nothing and kind of breathe them away. These aches and itches I consider distractions put there to stop me doing what I'm doing. kind of like ego going "hey, stop that" but ignoring it..

#105    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Ok the problem I have thats bugs me is my right lag. If Its strait for too long it will go numb and feel like no blood is going to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users