Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

05-19-13

Lady Shade

Sorry I wasn't sure what forum this should go under, since some say hoax, some aliens, and some God coming.

Can anyone figure this one out? All it says is on a specific date (tomorrow my time) is to "Expect Us".

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/05/expect-us-mystery-of-51913.html

http://www.05-19-13.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/51913-Expect-Us/144971955541617

I posted it as aliens because of what the first site says. I personally do not believe in aliens really, but my son does and he's making some valid points to me that's changing me just a little bit, lol.

3 minutes from my time .... I'll keep you posted ... unless its some sort of virus attack ... then .... say a little prayer for me ... :(

I do 'see' a ghostly image of a face on the main page ..... creepy :lol:

ONe minute and counting ....

30 seconds

Well that was just a waste of time .... the timer just went "now" and nothing happened .... I think its some sort of movie promo trying to go "viral"

~FAIL~

LOL well the crypto page says its been out since 2010 I think so maybe a movie. Idk I thought was weird enough for this site for sure :yes: . Interesting.

Also on my countdown its still counting. So who really knows WHEN the timer really will stop? What time zone are they on? Blah too confusing for me :cry: .

Oh and the facebook page for it says this: Description

Your Government has failed You.

Republicans and Democrats alike sit atop Capitol Hill abusing their power and amassing wealth unfathomable by most. They do not have remorse for the citizen, for You. They believe in the eternal Servitude of all Americans, of all people's besides themselves. Your calls for help fall to deaf ears; Democracy itself has fallen by the wayside. The System is broken.

However, there is a solution: A vote for Anonymous.

Never Forget. Never Forgive. Vote Legion.

“We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.”

Edited by Lady Shade
  • Like 2

Ahhh Anonymous .... well looks like its gonna be a rough ride on the internet for us all tomorrow ... :lol:

• Like 2

Sounds like the group based off of V for Vendetta. They call themselves Anonymous.

• Like 1

However, there is a solution: A vote for Anonymous.

Never Forget. Never Forgive. Vote Legion.

“We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.”

Oh, them again, is it.

• Like 1

It just could be the internet getting ready to Melt down ,In thats case I`ll See you 05-20-13. For sure it will be back up like always ! :tu:

Another night on the town I see by the O.P

About

“5-19-13 Expect Us” Is a phrase mimicking the idea of an apocalypse on 2012. No confirmed details have surfaced as to what the date signifies other than a supposed 4chan revolution. The purpose of Operation Apocalypse (Where the phrase “5/19/13 expect us” came from) is to create widespread panic and/or speculation about what the date means for the amusement of those involved. It was also stated that /b/ is doing this as an attempt to show its power of information dissemination. The date itself is completely random and most likely nothing will happen (similar to Y2k Etc.) The phrase “Expect us” was chosen because of its vagueness and the way reader’s imagination will interpret it to mean different things. The apparent leader (or leaders) of OA calls himself/themselves /b/rain and made it imperative that through the spreading of the message, you should seek to avoid permanent property damage.

The rules for OA are as follows, but in the OP it was stated that rules can be bent.

1. Don’t talk about OA

2. Don’t link OA to /b/ or 4chan

3. Don’t explain the meaning of the message to civilians

4. Ideally don’t get caught writing the message

5. stop all activity on New Years 2013 and sit back and observe.

Know Your Meme

• Like 1

I'm guessing big nothing, like every other obscure date warning.

But I'm jaded so....

well .. I was hoping it was something like ....

Expect US .... 05-19-13

163508_578296015527883_663717026_n.jpg

~edit : was loling too hard ... :)

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 5

I don't really believe anything will happen, I'm just curious what it's all supposed to mean :yes: . I just found it very interesting. I don't know why I don't believe in aliens. It's not really the proof thing because I like to believe in other things paranormal. But like I said my sons starting to make me a sort of believer.

Edited by Lady Shade

About

“5-19-13 Expect Us” Is a phrase mimicking the idea of an apocalypse on 2012. No confirmed details have surfaced as to what the date signifies other than a supposed 4chan revolution. The purpose of Operation Apocalypse (Where the phrase “5/19/13 expect us” came from) is to create widespread panic and/or speculation about what the date means for the amusement of those involved. It was also stated that /b/ is doing this as an attempt to show its power of information dissemination. The date itself is completely random and most likely nothing will happen (similar to Y2k Etc.) The phrase “Expect us” was chosen because of its vagueness and the way reader’s imagination will interpret it to mean different things. The apparent leader (or leaders) of OA calls himself/themselves /b/rain and made it imperative that through the spreading of the message, you should seek to avoid permanent property damage.

The rules for OA are as follows, but in the OP it was stated that rules can be bent.

1. Don’t talk about OA

2. Don’t link OA to /b/ or 4chan

3. Don’t explain the meaning of the message to civilians

4. Ideally don’t get caught writing the message

5. stop all activity on New Years 2013 and sit back and observe.

Know Your Meme

If you haven't the faintest idea what any of that means, does that mean that you're disqualified from using the inter Net because you're so hopelessly out of the loop?

:cry:

• Like 3

If you haven't the faintest idea what any of that means, does that mean that you're disqualified from using the inter Net because you're so hopelessly out of the loop?

Yes, you and I will have to leave now.

*I'm so 'out of the loop' I wasn't even aware there was a loop!*

• Like 5

Is this Loop got anything to Do with baby turtles ? Ok Im out too !

• Like 1

The apparent leader (or leaders) of OA calls himself/themselves /b/rain

b/rain you say?

Pinky_brain_zps0b7e829a.gif

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 3

Well my countdown ended. Now it says this:

Expect Us Now!

http://www.05-19-13.com/

What am I expecting? Don't leave me hanging man!

Edited by Lady Shade

Ok, it's now 5/19/13...where are they? Held up by inter-galactic traffic near Orion? Out of fuel and stopping at one of the 'gas giant' planets for a re-fill? Took a wrong turn and are currently 'lost in space' somewhere?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Edited by Lilly
oops!
  • Like 4

I bet that evil government covered it up again. They always do that! :)

• Like 2

Guess i'm out of the loop, I didn't understand any of that lol.

Guess i'm out of the loop, I didn't understand any of that lol.

Shssh...don't let *them* know... :unsure2:

• Like 2