Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Vibrating noise when I fell asleep ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    stevegr

stevegr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

Hello all,
Yesterday at night I felt this experience. Some hours before, I meditated for about 15 minutes. After this meditation, I was feeling extremely tired. The day before yesterday I meditated for the same time, and after that although I didn't feel so tired, I sweated a lot and felt energy in my legs for the next 30 minutes.
About this experience now, I have to mention here that I slept in the afternoon so I could not explain this intense tiredness. I gone to my bed and I start getting into REM phase pretty quick. I started seeing some pre-dreams, which are actually nonsense dreams and get them while I am close to deep sleep. Then I felt a strong hypnic jerk thing. After "jumping from my bed", I felt a strong bell ringing vibration in the center of my head. Although it lasted for 2-3 seconds, it was pretty uncomfortable.
What do you think it was ?

Edited by stevegr, 28 February 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,527 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

View Poststevegr, on 28 February 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

Hello all,
Yesterday at night I felt this experience. Some hours before, I meditated for about 15 minutes. After this meditation, I was feeling extremely tired. The day before yesterday I meditated for the same time, and after that although I didn't feel so tired, I sweated a lot and felt energy in my legs for the next 30 minutes.
About this experience now, I have to mention here that I slept in the afternoon so I could not explain this intense tiredness. I gone to my bed and I start getting into REM phase pretty quick. I started seeing some pre-dreams, which are actually nonsense dreams and get them while I am close to deep sleep. Then I felt a strong hypnic jerk thing. After "jumping from my bed", I felt a strong bell ringing vibration in the center of my head. Although it lasted for 2-3 seconds, it was pretty uncomfortable.
What do you think it was ?
Just the oddities moving through the altered states. Nothing to worry about. ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users