Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Pics of myself

Electrika

Let me explain abit..

Recently i went through some very rough patches, bad luck even.

As you all know very common of young people to take selfies of themselves..

Me of course take selfies of myself.. I am still young..

I took some.. They turned out to look okay.. But bit unclear

But i had a six sense or felt uneasiness looking at them. I felt very uneasy about my pics like something demonic...

I took the pics recently on a sunday few days back...

One incident, i tried to download adobe photoshop to edit them my computer screwed up.. funny weird things happened..

Is it true when you are going through rough patches even the pics you take has bad energy..

I will not be posting them here.. for personal reasons

No doubt the pics look okay but there is something evil i feel..

I am looking at something evil about myself and it scares me...

And my six sense is telling me i am not wrong..

i am not sure however..

Anyone has experienced this b4?

Edited by Electrika
  • Like 2

You could always pm me the pics and therefore I will be able to give my professional opinion! :whistle:

• Like 3

When you say "rough patches", do you mean like a streak of bad luck or just a bad period in your life?

I've had that myself when I went through my divorce and I think I've posted that here as far as what had happened. I couldn't walk under a tree without a branch falling on me, my car got stolen on my birthday, caught a severe flu in the middle of the hottest summers on record, I couldn't get any sleep because I'd keep feeling someone sitting on the edge of my bed or breathing in my ear... just a lot of bad stuff going on...

I do believe that negativity follows you if you project it out and is attracted to those that are negative. Just take other pictures and delete those and don't look back...

When you say "rough patches", do you mean like a streak of bad luck or just a bad period in your life?

I've had that myself when I went through my divorce and I think I've posted that here as far as what had happened. I couldn't walk under a tree without a branch falling on me, my car got stolen on my birthday, caught a severe flu in the middle of the hottest summers on record, I couldn't get any sleep because I'd keep feeling someone sitting on the edge of my bed or breathing in my ear... just a lot of bad stuff going on...

I do believe that negativity follows you if you project it out and is attracted to those that are negative. Just take other pictures and delete those and don't look back...

Both bad luck and patches...

Often times the situations we find ourselves in are connected to things we see in them. In a sense, if you are going through a bad situation, then pictures or surroundings of those times are likely to make you feel uneasy.

I don't think that theres anything evil or....bad about you, but whatever situation you're dealing with right now could be messing with your self perception.

• Like 3

Let me explain abit..

Recently i went through some very rough patches, bad luck even.

As you all know very common of young people to take selfies of themselves..

Me of course take selfies of myself.. I am still young..

I took some.. They turned out to look okay.. But bit unclear

But i had a six sense or felt uneasiness looking at them. I felt very uneasy about my pics like something demonic...

I took the pics recently on a sunday few days back...

One incident, i tried to download adobe photoshop to edit them my computer screwed up.. funny weird things happened..

Is it true when you are going through rough patches even the pics you take has bad energy..

I will not be posting them here.. for personal reasons

No doubt the pics look okay but there is something evil i feel..

I am looking at something evil about myself and it scares me...

And my six sense is telling me i am not wrong..

i am not sure however..

Anyone has experienced this b4?

Relax, friend. :) Everybody goes through rough patches in life. And everybody comes out of those and they move on to other challenges in life. You seem to be a reasonable person, and I can understand that you're only looking for answers. But if I have to be honest with you, I feel that you're looking in the wrong places for a solution to your troubles. Please do not mind me saying this, but you seem to be looking for an unnatural explanation to something that happens to everyone naturally. I feel quite sure there are no evil spirits or demons taking hold of you, and therefore you need not worry about it so much. Be strong and face your problems and after you overcome them, you'll feel so great!! It is perfectly okay to feel how you do right now, and it is understandable. But this too will pass and things will get better for you. Try to cheer up and to take things more lightly.

• Like 8

Maybe it's like after watching a scary movie. Your senses are heightened after seeing it and every noise

in the house frightens you where any other time the same noises would be disregarded.

I would'nt worry too much about it. I'm sure it will pass

Edited by Hawkin
  • Like 1

Yes, it of course is "evil energy" or "demons" or "ghosts" or whatever you kids are into this week. I defy you to find ANY OTHER explanation that makes ANY sense at all.... :whistle:

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

How do you feel around mirrors? Do you still get that same feeling?

The evil selfie demon possessed you and made you follow the evil ideology of Selfieness. But since he is only attracted by young girls, don't worry. You'll be older eventually. :)

• Like 2

How do you feel around mirrors? Do you still get that same feeling?

I sleep facing mirrors. Don't fear them.

The evil selfie demon possessed you and made you follow the evil ideology of Selfieness. But since he is only attracted by young girls, don't worry. You'll be older eventually. :)

Oi be serious.

I don't think there's anything evil about your selfie pictures, it's just that you may have inadvertantly convinced yourself there is.

• Like 2

I don't think there's anything evil about your selfie pictures, it's just that you may have inadvertantly convinced yourself there is.

pffft, heres one I got in a pm that I asked for

the-exorcist_73209.jpg

Kidding of course :lol:

• Like 5

pffft, heres one I got in a pm that I asked for

the-exorcist_73209.jpg

Kidding of course :lol:

For a moment I thought that was your selfie seeder.

• Like 1

But if I have to be honest with you, I feel that you're looking in the wrong places for a solution to your troubles. Please do not mind me saying this, but you seem to be looking for an unnatural explanation to something that happens to everyone naturally.

I think this guy is right just try being more rational and you'll find the answers

• Like 1

Thats why I love this place some people here are so educated, mature and know exactly how to solve problems involving irrational thoughts and feelings

• Like 2

I know it sounds weird..

i hope like what dlonewolf and others said i am just being paranoid..

i do hope so..

You're not paranoid. You're young, I had many of the same sensations then that you do now. I think that young people are 'hyper sensitive' and that's a normal thing. It's what should be.

But, as I did after, I stepped back and asked myself, "What's the rational explanation?"

A coincidence does not equate a miracle, as well as negative feelings does not equate a 'demon' or some such thing.

Martina, you're okay.

• Like 2

You're not paranoid. You're young, I had many of the same sensations then that you do now. I think that young people are 'hyper sensitive' and that's a normal thing. It's what should be.

But, as I did after, I stepped back and asked myself, "What's the rational explanation?"

A coincidence does not equate a miracle, as well as negative feelings does not equate a 'demon' or some such thing.

Martina, you're okay.

Not demonic maybe i did not phrase things properly in my 1st post..

Real sorry about it..

The pics gives me a weird feel.. not demonic..

just cannot put my finger on..

• Like 1

Do you mean that you feel a sense of dread when you look at the picture?

feel funny.. not sure what it is about

but it is fine..

will try not to think too much

i just started this thread to see if anyone shares my experience..

• Like 1

You should have titled this thread odd or weird pics of myself instead of evil

• Like 1

You should have titled this thread odd or weird pics of myself instead of evil

If any moderators are reading.. please help to change. Thanks..

It doesn't really matter tbh but hey you're thread you're call also I should've said this on my first post but I hope you feel better and get through you're rough patch and bad luck and you're back to feeling good, maybe because you're a little down on yourself right now you just see yourself in a different light or it could be a sadness you see in you're eyes that wasn't there before