Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Missing items


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    Hutch

Hutch

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2011

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

I had people staying over as house guests. When they left, I discovered items of considerable value missing. I'd like to know if they stole the items or if the items could still possible be me in my house. Your help is appreciated.


#2    GrannyAngela

GrannyAngela

    Alien Embryo

  • Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hi Hatch... I'd just call them and ask them if they might possibly have packed up the things by mistake since the things were gone after they left... or if they might have moved them to a different area in your home. That way if they did take those things, they would know you are aware the things are missing. If they just moved the things, they can tell you. Hope you find them soon.


#3    GrannyAngela

GrannyAngela

    Alien Embryo

  • Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

Oops.. meant Hutch.  I was so used to typing Hatch.  
:rolleyes:


#4    Hutch

Hutch

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2011

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:09 PM

View PostGrannyAngela, on 06 August 2011 - 10:28 PM, said:

Oops.. meant Hutch.  I was so used to typing Hatch.  
:rolleyes:
Thank you for your response. I have already done that. Now my emotions are getting the better of me.


#5    Homan34

Homan34

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 152 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:London

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

I assume they are removed from your house most probably. It's so sad to hear such things happen with people who show faith in society.

Flying on the aerospace. :)

#6    Hutch

Hutch

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2011

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

View Postmeryem, on 08 August 2011 - 12:12 PM, said:

I assume they are removed from your house most probably. It's so sad to hear such things happen with people who show faith in society.

Indeed.


#7    Trakyan

Trakyan

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 118 posts
  • Joined:01 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Some place between Time and Space.

  • My mind I cannot control,
    I can not think straight or concentrate,
    Oddly I see this as a good thing,
    As it taught me what I know.

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

thats sad you trust someone and have them over and they take what you treasure thats why i hide my most valuable things behind a sort of riddle

When life strikes you down, get up and strike back.

#8    home_at_last

home_at_last

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:56 AM

I agree with GrannyAngela... that way, you're not blaming them (since they might've packed them by an honest mistake), and if they did steal them, it would give them an "out" (a chance to save face) to return your items without making it "look like" they stole them.

Speaking of lost items, my mom is freakishly good at finding things (we call her the "magic finder.") Slowly I've tried to trust my intuition more about finding things, and it's worked a few times.


#9    Hutch

Hutch

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2011

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

View Posthome_at_last, on 14 August 2011 - 01:56 AM, said:

I agree with GrannyAngela... that way, you're not blaming them (since they might've packed them by an honest mistake), and if they did steal them, it would give them an "out" (a chance to save face) to return your items without making it "look like" they stole them.

Speaking of lost items, my mom is freakishly good at finding things (we call her the "magic finder.") Slowly I've tried to trust my intuition more about finding things, and it's worked a few times.

Nobody has come forward. I am praying to God and asking for help from my guardian angel.


#10    llamaStar

llamaStar

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:13 Aug 2011

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:45 AM

View PostHutch, on 06 August 2011 - 05:52 PM, said:

I had people staying over as house guests. When they left, I discovered items of considerable value missing. I'd like to know if they stole the items or if the items could still possible be me in my house. Your help is appreciated.

Hello Hutch, I'm having a very strong feeling that possibly one of the people did take your items & that it may have been done on purpose I'm seeing it as, I'm sorry enough to have to tell you. I'm deeply hoping you get your taken items returned soon. I'm here to help you as much as I can.


#11    Hutch

Hutch

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2011

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:26 AM

Thank you. I will get to the bottom of this.


#12    PeckWithAnAcorn

PeckWithAnAcorn

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

I moved to a new house about a year ago. That isn't helping matters any. The item I am looking for was given to me by a friend who passed away. It is extremely important to me. I MUST FIND IT.
I have seen it since unpacking. But now it is missing. I know it has to be tucked somewhere. I have checked packing boxes, shelves, cabinets. Someone please help me. I am desperate, it's keeping me up at night. It's the last connection I have to my best friend. It is beyond priceless. Any help is greatly appreciated.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users