Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Preparing for May 21st, you ready or not?

StarGateAtlantis

So if something DOES indeed happen, are you guys already prepared or are you just going to wait out the storm? What I think is, if something does

happen, there's no point in preparing. I'm sure most of you already know that there is suppose to be a global earth quake that day, and I heard rumors

of the dead rising. But I already know where I'll be, I'll be home on vacation from work because I'm laid off all the way up until September, and what's

odd is that its also my mom's birthday.

The only stupid part I don't get is, and that thousands of people are going to quit they're jobs this week. I wouldn't believe if there would be mass suicides that day. Anyone going to keep an eye on the news the next 9 days just to keep an eye on any natural disasters? I'm amazed

there hasn't been a topic regarding this because the time is drawing near. We will see if those bible sayer nuts are right or wrong.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StarGateAtlantis

• Missile Punch

• Walter Sullivan

• Sakari

Oh good grief!!! It's only suppose to be the start, not the end. It's the start of the end, that's what they say anyway. I'm not buying it. The real start of the end was the day God made the world and only he can say when he will put an end to us. In my opinion, he's having to much fun watch us silly little humans and he's in Heaven giggling at all the hubbug!!

If its only suppose to be the start, then what hell does that suppose to mean? Zombies or something? lol

May 2 4 long weekend! I need to prepare my house since my grandmother is coming in from out of town to visit.

Edited by Corp

My family are baptist and still don't believe that crap. Anyway, it will be fun to keep an eye on the news that whole day, lol I wish I could find somebody who really believes that so they give me their cars, house or stuff. :rofl:

Sounds like a Samba Pa Ti, to me.:yes:

I look at it this way, if I'm supposed to go, I'll go. It really won't matter if I have a survival bunker or whatever, I'll leave at the appointed time no matter what I do. If I'm to stay, I'll stay.

May 21st, hmmm, sounds like a good day to die. Or be raptured, or beamed up, or just sit back and watch the show.

Why live in fear? The past is gone, tomorrow doesn't exist. There is only now.

Edited by Taut

Im ready!! I have my "WELCOME BACK JC!!! banner ready to hang!! Also going to get alittle red wine, a fish, and a slice of white toast, just incase He is hungry or wants to feed the masses.

its also strange that my students will graduate that day.... could be the end after all!!

Ack! I better get prepared because if I'm not the world will certainly end.

(It's my daughters birthday the 22nd)

Nibs

I hope they don't quit their jobs. There are a couple of threads about this already.

I wonder what they'll think when they're not raptured. :lol:

and I heard rumors of the dead rising.

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

But I already know where I'll be, I'll be home on vacation from work because I'm laid off all the way up until September, and what's odd is that its also my mom's birthday.

:mellow:

Are you trolling me?

The only stupid part I don't get is, and that thousands of people are going to quit they're jobs this week. I wouldn't believe if there would be mass suicides that day.

1.) Yes, that is the ONLY stupid part. Clearly it's not the idea of the world ending or the dead rising.

2.) Source?

Anyone going to keep an eye on the news the next 9 days just to keep an eye on any natural disasters?

No.

I'm amazed there hasn't been a topic regarding this because the time is drawing near. We will see if those bible sayer nuts are right or wrong.

SPOILERS: They're wrong.

So if something DOES indeed happen, are you guys already prepared or are you just going to wait out the storm? What I think is, if something does

happen, there's no point in preparing. I'm sure most of you already know that there is suppose to be a global earth quake that day, and I heard rumors

of the dead rising. But I already know where I'll be, I'll be home on vacation from work because I'm laid off all the way up until September, and what's

The only stupid part I don't get is, and that thousands of people are going to quit they're jobs this week. I wouldn't believe if there would be mass suicides that day. Anyone going to keep an eye on the news the next 9 days just to keep an eye on any natural disasters? I'm amazed

there hasn't been a topic regarding this because the time is drawing near. We will see if those bible sayer nuts are right or wrong.

Actually I started a thread on this.... you can find it in my content area.

Edited by zenfahr

It can't come soon enough :devil:

No doubt there will be some event or declaration so that people will be able to claim the prophecy came true. We live in a time of prophecies. Is it designed to put us off wht is really important? That being our part in saving the world and not just waiting for it to end. :rolleyes:

what's

Along with Millions of other people having Birthdays that day.....Yes, odd...:no:

I hope it is the end of the World, I don't believe it one bit, but I am ready for my next life whenever that day comes..

I am not going to dwell on any predicted doomsday, there have been so many doomsday dates that have come and gone it is ridiculous....

Who wants to place bets on who the first Member to Post " Hey, it's May 21st, I am still here " will be?

But wait, what time zone is it said to be?....Australia is screwed !

Edited by Sakari

I am going to follow the advice of the Great Prophet and Spirital Guide Andrew W.K. and Party Hard!!!

Edited by svenshoegazer

I am going to follow the advice of the Great Prophet and Spirital Guide Andrew W.K. and Party Hard!!!

Excellent prophet to follow. :tu:

you never know that i might just survive the appocalypse if the fateful day ever comes, and I will be calling myself john connor. lol

wonder what time of the day it would take place in eastern time zone?

According to the Reverend Kane lookalike, 6PM.

That's what I just don't get. Where in the bible says that it'll start at the International Date Line? I don't buy this whole thing one bit.

Edited by Walter Sullivan

According to the Reverend Kane lookalike, 6PM.

That's what I just don't get. Where in the bible says that it'll start at the International Date Line? I don't buy this whole thing one bit.

You don't buy it because the Bible doesn't say when the world will end? Or because it's ****ing stupid?

Sane/smart people choose the latter.

You don't buy it because the Bible doesn't say when the world will end? Or because it's ****ing stupid?

Sane/smart people choose the latter.

Because it's ****ing stupid and I mean really ****ing stupid(the whole May 21 thing).

Edited by Walter Sullivan

Because it's ****ing stupid and I mean really ****ing stupid(the whole May 21 thing).

:tu:

Bravo.

I first heard about May 21st from a pamphlet given to me by a little asian lady outside a library. She said "This is for yoo" and gave it to me.

One of the first things pamphlet said that gay pride was a sign of the end of the world.

I promptly crumpled it.

And I'm open to 2012, but I think that the atmosphere created by the mayan doomsday gave birth to this one.

I first heard about May 21st from a pamphlet given to me by a little asian lady outside a library. She said "This is for yoo" and gave it to me.

One of the first things pamphlet said that gay pride was a sign of the end of the world.

I promptly crumpled it.

And I'm open to 2012, but I think that the atmosphere created by the mayan doomsday gave birth to this one.

Agreed. Good chance it is purely an economic enterprise. The fact that people may feel something could lead them into the arms of a church looking to recruit and convert aggressively.

Was gaypride linked to Lucifer and the rainbow or does GAP = 666?