Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Mayan prophecy

mayan profesy

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#61    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,378 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 23 November 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Good excuse pal,I can't wait to tell the wife Christmas Morning that i didn't buy her anything because i thought the World was going to end.

If the world doesn't end then it's a lose-lose proposition, since you'd still have had 4 days to get her something.  There's no way out. :lol:

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#62    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,798 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Cthulu and Hastor BOTH have told me in Dreams that nothing is going to happen. So there you have it... who you going to believe... An extint civilization that couldn't even predict its own end... or Cthulu??

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#63    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

Why would you believe an end of the world prophecy from the Mayans when they couldn't even prophesy the end of their world.

Note to self. You have reached the Devil's number. :devil:

Edited by Antilles, 26 November 2012 - 06:48 AM.

#64    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 26 November 2012 - 05:25 AM, said:

Cthulu and Hastor BOTH have told me in Dreams that nothing is going to happen. So there you have it... who you going to believe... An extint civilization that couldn't even predict its own end... or Cthulu??
i'm going to go for the box that carol merrill is now showing

#65    willowdreams

willowdreams

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 26 November 2012 - 05:25 AM, said:

heh, and my cats... they still demand food every day twice a day at certain times.. and when i told my sophia baby that some pple think the world will end on dec 21,  he (yes my tomcat is named sophia) insisted that the world will not come to an end and that i am expected to feed him his favorite noms three times that day! plus give him extra scritches!!!

Posted Image

#66    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,462 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 25 November 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

If the world doesn't end then it's a lose-lose proposition, since you'd still have had 4 days to get her something.  There's no way out. :lol:

cormac
Your right there,I'm sure my world would come to an end if my Wife doesn't get a present or ten Christmas Morning.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#67    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,702 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

One gentleman who comes in this forum on and off ...Darkbreed..yep the dude with the long hair, relocated his whole family to the top of some mountain in south america hoping to outlive the end of the world thingy. he is still up there and he posts loads of crap on youtube too.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#68    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 25 November 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

You won't have to. If the world ends no-ones going to survive it are they? Apart from us sensibul ones who buyed tickets to Mars, everyone's going to perish. And I don't think they celebrate christmas on Mars like we do on Earth, so it won't matter that I didn't buy a present.

Didn't you know The Matrix was based on the real world beneath our own. I knew a professor as well and he stated that this world was all a simulator and showed me many other professor's that also belived this. But since you're proper scared already about the world ending and I feel a bit mean for paying out on ya before, he said the only way back to the real world is to go skydiving without the shoot and when we came just before the ground the computer would malfunction in the code and we would be released from Program 00-H311-05.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#69    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

This thread delivers! You must be a historian to have decoded these signs sir! Well done! Lol.

#70    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

better put the  crimbo decs up early so i can enjoy them now ....lol...21st December here we come x

Posted Image

#71    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

my partner's totally against the whole idea of the world ending oin the 21st - he has tickets to a nfl game in seattle on the 24th and he's totally pumped about it

#72    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Oh no. It's starting! Yesterday I was on holiday in the Caribbean. We had 30°C heat and blazing sun. I get back today and hear that Northern Alaska is covered in snow. 30° heat to blanket snow in just 1 day!! So I went to Miami beach earlier and on one side of me were buildings and sandcastles and things, and on the other was flooded right to the horizon! I bet you lot feel stupid now! Do you believe me yet?? It's only going to get worse from now until 21st December, when it all ends. It's like that documentary I saw a while back. "Day After Tomorrow". This happens in that as well!

#73    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,462 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 27 November 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

Oh no. It's starting! Yesterday I was on holiday in the Caribbean. We had 30°C heat and blazing sun. I get back today and hear that Northern Alaska is covered in snow. 30° heat to blanket snow in just 1 day!! So I went to Miami beach earlier and on one side of me were buildings and sandcastles and things, and on the other was flooded right to the horizon! I bet you lot feel stupid now! Do you believe me yet?? It's only going to get worse from now until 21st December, when it all ends. It's like that documentary I saw a while back. "Day After Tomorrow". This happens in that as well!
Your cracking me up pal.I knew from your first post you was a practical joker......

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#74    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,798 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

View Postchopmo, on 27 November 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

Didn't you know The Matrix was based on the real world beneath our own. I knew a professor as well and he stated that this world was all a simulator and showed me many other professor's that also belived this. But since you're proper scared already about the world ending and I feel a bit mean for paying out on ya before, he said the only way back to the real world is to go skydiving without the shoot and when we came just before the ground the computer would malfunction in the code and we would be released from Program 00-H311-05.
HA HA. Yeah, and everyone that is shot at gets freed just before the bullet hits??

What about those people you hear about that freefall, with bad chutes and land in mud or water, or whatever and survive? The don't report any program errors.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#75    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,131 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

View PostThe_Spartan, on 27 November 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

One gentleman who comes in this forum on and off ...Darkbreed..yep the dude with the long hair, relocated his whole family to the top of some mountain in south america hoping to outlive the end of the world thingy. he is still up there and he posts loads of crap on youtube too.

That dude is posting his ramblings from atop a southamerican mountain? Why am I not surprised?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

Also tagged with mayan, profesy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users