Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2282 replies to this topic

#1576    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,860 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

View PostMichelle, on 20 October 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

Or the house settling... but if I didn't have some big, strong man, such as you, to tell me any different I wouldn't know this. :innocent: :-*

God, you are obnoxious.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#1577    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 20 October 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

You sure?  You know how it can get out here in the Great Northwest at night?  It can get cold Ethyl...  ;)

I'd be totally down with something like this too if it had good production value.  Nothing worse than a crappy show, however well intentioned it might be... :P
The value would be to continue the debate, not thrash one side or the other. You would need skeptics and convincing believers, experiences, and skeptics of skeptics not unlike myself. The serious people that exist in some of these worlds that believe and don't like fakers as much as the rest of skeptics. Two opposing view points both with very convincing debate at the end and yes dramatic, occasional comic relief, and envey for the produceers that get to travel the world. I wouldn't put it on some lame network. Discovery channel should pick it up.

Anyone ready to spend a week or at Trinoble with a Geiger counter with me and Sakari? Any one willing to sponsor us. :D

I have met Rupart sheldrake, Mabey we can get him to comment on every episode, then Somone like randi or Dawkins. They will do it, they always need publicity for their books..... Eehemmm

"science set free"
http://www.amazon.co...aw/d/0770436706

Edited by Seeker79, 20 October 2012 - 11:21 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1578    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 October 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

God, you are obnoxious.

And you have no sense of humor whatsoever.

#1579    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 20 October 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

You sure?  You know how it can get out here in the Great Northwest at night?  It can get cold Ethyl...  ;)

I'd be totally down with something like this too if it had good production value.  Nothing worse than a crappy show, however well intentioned it might be... :P

I'm sure, I can wear a long coat and high boots for the outside shots!

#1580    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 21 October 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

I'm sure, I can wear a long coat and high boots for the outside shots!

Am I a bad person for the fact that when I first started reading this I could have sworn that it started with, "I'm sure, I can wear a thong..."

:blush:

bad booNy... bad bad booNy...

#1581    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

View Posts33ker, on 20 October 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

Have you decided what you are going to do to evoke these spirits yet?

I know it is a long thread...But take some time to skim through it and catch up please :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1582    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 October 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

God, you are obnoxious.

Imaginary, I think she is joking...It is kind of my fault she is here, I believe she has a crush on me......

Now seeker, how would we, if we were serious, go about trying to push this " idea "?....

And what I meant by " following around " the others, going to the same places they went. I would be more up front also. If some claim was made ( Sylvanic ), I would be showing a lot more then what I have seen on TV....For one, a interview with the Mounties showing they never searched for anyone. ( some will know what I am talking about ).

The shows on now don't show even 1/10th of things that have been debunked, or shown to be false on this site alone. ( Bobby Mackey's )

Anyway, would be cool to do this, I am a horrible actor, have a somewhat beer gut now, so not sure it would fly.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1583    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 21 October 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Am I a bad person for the fact that when I first started reading this I could have sworn that it started with, "I'm sure, I can wear a thong..."

:blush:

bad booNy... bad bad booNy...

:w00t:  No not bad at all.  And I'm sure I can, but not exposed in the cold. lol

#1584    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

View PostSakari, on 21 October 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

Imaginary, I think she is joking...

Well, thank you.  I guess smileys are a waste of time. :)

Edited by Michelle, 21 October 2012 - 02:30 AM.

#1585    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

View PostMichelle, on 21 October 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

Well, thank you.  I guess smileys are a waste of time. :)
Or you just call em like you see em ... :clap:

Miss me?

#1586    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

nevermind

Edited by Sakari, 21 October 2012 - 02:55 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1587    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 20 October 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

*raises hand* oh oh pick me, pick me!  I can at least work a camera and hold a flashlight.  And I have skin!

Perfect! Have you got plenty of tank tops? And dress in layers so you can strip down. And don't worry about the cold, it never stopped any actress, director or gratuitousness. :blush: :P

#1588    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,992 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 20 October 2012 - 10:29 AM, said:

because I am spiritual but don't believe in the fear mongering.

Seeker79 can I ask you. Do you believe in astral entities?  and Spirit guides/angels. And if so do you believe you can communicate with them while astral travelling?

#1589    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostKazahel, on 21 October 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

Seeker79 can I ask you. Do you believe in astral entities?  and Spirit guides/angels. And if so do you believe you can communicate with them while astral travelling?
I certainly do. I am forced to. Even if some people may consider it irrational. But, no, I do not believe in spiritual evil.

Edited by Seeker79, 21 October 2012 - 05:44 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1590    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

Well i heard if you say bloody mary 3 times with candles in front a mirror it could bring a bad spirit to you..
why don't you give that a try?
Candy Man was another one I heard that scared a lot of people..

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users