Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New NASA photos?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#46    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostDBunker, on 24 January 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

We have already established that if you cant think of an explanation, it must be ALIENZ.

So,...Fender, did anyone else see this?

Nah, apparently if we can't explain it, it must be Gov't black op. And here I though gov't don't hold any secret.

#47    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 24 January 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

Nah, apparently if we can't explain it, it must be Gov't black op. And here I though gov't don't hold any secret.

Government black ops exist, that a fact..... can you say the same about ET visitation?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#48    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

View PostDBunker, on 24 January 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

Government black ops exist, that a fact..... can you say the same about ET visitation?

can you prove such fact please. Where are the documents? where are the men who can testify to it? where are the crafts without wings and no sound the seemed to skip across the sky? did the government come out and said "we have a secret research department that created all the "UFOs" that people reported to have seen. until then, is that really a fact?

#49    FenderJazzBass

FenderJazzBass

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

• I was just brought into the cosmos.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 24 January 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

What the heck is the next generation spy drone? how many generation are we at now? What kind of spy drone could do what Fender described? What the heck is the next generation spy drone doing in Orleans? Al qaeda is there?

Thank you.

The world around us ? Things are not what they seem.

#50    FenderJazzBass

FenderJazzBass

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

NASA Apollo 17 astros photographed a triangle ufo from the moon.

Posted Image

#51    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,295 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

View PostNuke_em, on 23 January 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

Well i won't take anything for granted UFO stuff is leaking everywhere people saw,reported,drawed hell even recorded those black triangles... If those were panels of some kind they would probably reflect sunlight and they wouldn't be black? Every story has 2 sides ...And if i say i don't belive what NASA says why do keep linking me NASA stuff? Everything that ends with .gov... is bull..They will say what government wants them to say and we know how that works those people behind the government will say ... " Just tell'em it's some sort of debris ".

I linked you to NASA because it has been there since day dot in the Archive. If this really was something to be covered up, why did they post it in their public archive?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#52    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

View PostNuke_em, on 23 January 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Well i dont know how he has made the same excat model of the same thing people saw worldwide but i think there is something more than just a model. I think he too saw this triangle for himself and made a replica of it so he could show off that he has taken picture of what he REALLY saw. So even if he made a hoaxed picture he did it of the same object he saw. People maybe wont buy this excat picture but they will buy the object in the picture.

If you read the links Hazz left, that is not his story though.

Twenty years later, a false witness decided to reveal the truth. Why now? "We must say at one time or another," Patrick replied calmly that apologizes to all those who believed, saying, however, that if it were to do again, he would do it again. What conclusion he draws from this? "It gets to fool everyone with an animal model in frigolite" .

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#53    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 24 January 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

can you prove such fact please. Where are the documents? where are the men who can testify to it? where are the crafts without wings and no sound the seemed to skip across the sky? did the government come out and said "we have a secret research department that created all the "UFOs" that people reported to have seen. until then, is that really a fact?

No all of them, but certainly some of them.

LINK - Exclusive: U2 Spy Planes Confused for UFOs, Fueled Area 51 Mystique

In this exclusive excerpt, Jacobsen reveals that test flights of the U-2 spy plane, built at the mysterious Area 51 test site, were often confused for UFOs -- fueling the stories surrounding the facility

LINK - UFO Shocker! Area 51 secrets revealed. Ex-employees at a mysterious Nevada testing site are finally free to talk

The secrets, some of them, have been declassified.
Noce, 72, and his fellow Area 51 veterans around the United States now are free to talk about doing contract work for the CIA in the 1960s and '70s at the arid, isolated southern Nevada government testing site.
Their stories shed some light on a site shrouded in mystery; classified projects still are going on there. It's not a big leap from warding off the curious 40 or 50 years ago, to warding off the curious who now make the drive to Area 51.

LINK - Pentagon’s Black Budget Tops $56 Billion

The Defense Department just releasedits king-sized, $708 billion budget for the next fiscal year. Much of the proposed spending is fairly detailed — noting exactly how many helicopters the Pentagon plans to buy and how many troops it plans on playing. But about $56 billion goes simply to “classified programs,” or to projects known only by their code names, like “Chalk Eagle” and “Link Plumeria.” That’s the Pentagon’s black budget.

#54    FenderJazzBass

FenderJazzBass

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

Pshyche101 for president.

#55    FenderJazzBass

FenderJazzBass

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostDBunker, on 24 January 2013 - 02:38 AM, said:

You talk alot about "safety".... what makes you think there is a threat?

If its unknown takes me by surprise, completely shatters everything known about reality without leaving any explanation, its a poss threat.

Just because we're not being slaughtered like War of the Worlds doesnt mean something bad is not going on.

If they have tech to zip into the sky at 20,000 miles an hour overcoming gravity then they probably have the ability to cherry pick people with ease not leaving a trace. Call it my spider sense. My instinct is to raise the alarm only this alarm is so big its mind boggling.

#56    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

View PostFenderJazzBass, on 24 January 2013 - 06:08 AM, said:

Pshyche101 for president.

:lol: :tu:

#57    FenderJazzBass

FenderJazzBass

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

Several NASA astronauts have said they saw many unknown craft on earth and on the moon. They probably don't know what they are talking about right ? They are lying to us huh. No reason to believe NASA astronauts who've been in space and on the moon many times. *rolls eyes*

Seriously tho' you skeptics got me rollin wit your heads in the sand.

"These extra-terrestrial vehicles & their crews are visiting this planet from other planets." NASA ASTRONAUT Gordon Cooper

guess ole Gordon just plain doesnt know what he's talking about right ? He;s mistaken. Yep, thats it. LOL

Edited by FenderJazzBass, 24 January 2013 - 06:51 AM.

#58    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostFenderJazzBass, on 24 January 2013 - 06:49 AM, said:

Several NASA astronauts have said they saw many unknown craft on earth and on the moon. They probably don't know what they are talking about right ? They are lying to us huh. No reason to believe NASA astronauts who've been in space and on the moon many times. *rolls eyes*

Seriously tho' you skeptics got me rollin wit your heads in the sand.

"These extra-terrestrial vehicles & their crews are visiting this planet from other planets." NASA ASTRONAUT Gordon Cooper

guess ole Gordon just plain doesnt know what he's talking about right ? He;s mistaken. Yep, thats it. LOL

Ed Mitchell says:

Edgar Mitchell) I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the moon, etc. We did it just like we said in official reports. My only claim to knowledge of these events is from the individuals, mostly of yesteryear, who were in government, intelligence, or military; were there, saw what they saw, and now believe it should be made public. But I claim no first hand knowledge, nor have any. Pass it on to the rest of the net, if you will. --Edgar Mitchel

#59    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,589 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

View PostFenderJazzBass, on 24 January 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

NASA Apollo 17 astros photographed a triangle ufo from the moon.

Posted Image
Q. 1 - Did you actually read what DBunker said?

Q. 2 - What do three little specks have to do with ET visitation?  Please explain how you determined that they were of alien origin.

Q. 3 - Why did you not give all the details about that image?  Eg, that it was taken from inside the LM as part of a sequence of shots for a panorama.  (and it is image AS17-147-22470, for those who may wish to take a look at the highest resolution scan.. - if you're not sure how to find that, just ask..).

Q. 4 - How have you eliminated the three spots simply being reflected instrumentation lights or specular reflections of the LM interior fittings or the astronaut's attire?  (There are other possibilities, but let's stick with the obvious for now)

Q. 5 - How have you eliminated the three spots being film damage/defect?  Are you are aware that any light scratch/indent on this type of Ektachrome will tend to give a bright blue effect due to the arrangement of the emulsion layers..?

And why did you imply that the astronauts photographed the ufo?  That image was part of a panorama, and no 'ufo' was noticed at the time.  So in truth they were photographing the lunar landscape and the three specks were only noticed later.  Yes, I guess it's the way you say it - me, I would have said.. "The Apollo 17 astronauts were taking panorama images on the Moon, and this appeared in one of the images."  That way, my bias (if any) wouldn't show up quite so much.

BTW - if folks are particularly interested in that image, say so and I'll come back later to look into it in much more detail (and also explain how to properly go about that process).

And now .. FJB, I see you are 'quoting' Apollo astronauts again...

Can you please give your VERY BEST example of an astronaut quote about seeing "many unknown craft on earth and on the moon".

Thanks in advance.  And opening your eyes is better than rolling them...

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

#60    FenderJazzBass

FenderJazzBass

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 24 January 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

Q. 1 - Did you actually read what DBunker said?

Q. 2 - What do three little specks have to do with ET visitation?  Please explain how you determined that they were of alien origin.

Q. 3 - Why did you not give all the details about that image?  Eg, that it was taken from inside the LM as part of a sequence of shots for a panorama.  (and it is image AS17-147-22470, for those who may wish to take a look at the highest resolution scan.. - if you're not sure how to find that, just ask..).

Q. 4 - How have you eliminated the three spots simply being reflected instrumentation lights or specular reflections of the LM interior fittings or the astronaut's attire?  (There are other possibilities, but let's stick with the obvious for now)

Q. 5 - How have you eliminated the three spots being film damage/defect?  Are you are aware that any light scratch/indent on this type of Ektachrome will tend to give a bright blue effect due to the arrangement of the emulsion layers..?

And why did you imply that the astronauts photographed the ufo?  That image was part of a panorama, and no 'ufo' was noticed at the time.  So in truth they were photographing the lunar landscape and the three specks were only noticed later.  Yes, I guess it's the way you say it - me, I would have said.. "The Apollo 17 astronauts were taking panorama images on the Moon, and this appeared in one of the images."  That way, my bias (if any) wouldn't show up quite so much.

BTW - if folks are particularly interested in that image, say so and I'll come back later to look into it in much more detail (and also explain how to properly go about that process).

And now .. FJB, I see you are 'quoting' Apollo astronauts again...

Can you please give your VERY BEST example of an astronaut quote about seeing "many unknown craft on earth and on the moon".

Thanks in advance.  And opening your eyes is better than rolling them...

To be honest i'm sick of trying to convince skeptics. Its truely an excersice in futility. go to youtube and watch the interviews with Gordon Cooper. Besides that, do your own digging. I'm not one to be so precise and type out all the compelling evidence i've seen over the years.

You'll just have to see it to believe it. Untill you see it, you'll forever be surrounded by doubt and fear. best bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is ok. dont worry, i'll stand watch and let you know if i see anything funny. you probably wouldnt believe me tho *shrug*

Seriously tho its pointless for me to jump thru your hoops. I already gave it my best. i'm not a genious, just a regular guy who saw and got a picture of something extraordinary and based upon my past experience have come to the conclusion that what i saw with my own eyes and got a picture of (note my avatar) is not of this world. Why ? because we dont have that tech. maybe in a 100 yrs ? i dont know. i'm not an expert futurist not graphic designer or computer expert or creative story teller. All i said is true to the best of my knowledge. I'm bound by solemn oath to sound the alarm if i see something that doesnt fit into this reality and might be a threat. So that's what i am gonna do and it doesnt matter what you or anyone says or does. I'm gonna do my part because whatever it was completely blew me out of the water and that's not an easy thing to do. I also require much evidence or seeing something with my own eyes. so there you go. believe me or dont

i did my part & dont have the time or energy to do anything more for you. you should believe me tho' i'm not the kind of person to say these things lightly and the last thing i'd do is joke about it even anonymously on a forum like this.

Good luck to all of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users