Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Simple attraction? beyond? Just lust?

SereneScene

So there is this girl at work and I have this intense feeling whenever I see her, I am really attracted to her and really want to get to know her, she also keeps popping up in my mind.

I have been in relationships before but the reason I ask this is because I never got this intense feeling before, not the first time seeing my ex for example, there are plenty of hot chicks at my job and while yes I think "Man shes really hot!" I dont get some crazy feeling like this, anyone ever feel like this?

Every time I see her I wanna talk to her but I get nervous :(

Odd feeling.

Whoops, didn't read your gender. So I deleted my post.

Anyway, it still stands that a subtle X-mas card might be a good start.

Edited by pallidin

Whoops, didn't read your gender.

Man I dont know about a card, I havent even talked to this girl at all! In fact I hardly see her as she is in a different area, its just when I do...wow.

Man I dont know about a card, I havent even talked to this girl at all! In fact I hardly see her as she is in a different area, its just when I do...wow.

That's exactly why a card could go a long way.

People really appreciate other people thinking of them, as long as it's not "creepy"

I'm in the same situation with a coworker.

I work with a lot of cute girls but there's one I never really talk to that much.

Everytime we do talk it's almost like we don't know what to say, we mumble a lot, ramble on, and end up standing there for a couple minutes awkwardly until one of us has to go.

I'm terrible with women.

I dont get some crazy feeling like this, anyone ever feel like this?

Absolutely! That's a rare situation. I would take heed if I were you. And no, I never get nervous when it comes to that. My middle name is Lupos (Wolf). It's never an odd feeling to me.

Peace.

Update:

So I talked to her today, it was with other people at first then I talked to her, asked her where she is from, we are from the same place, both speak the same language, I really like her, cant tell if she was interested to be honest but this is a start right? Hopefully I get more chances to talk with her and see if this goes anywhere.

So there is this girl at work and I have this intense feeling whenever I see her, I am really attracted to her and really want to get to know her, she also keeps popping up in my mind.

I have been in relationships before but the reason I ask this is because I never got this intense feeling before, not the first time seeing my ex for example, there are plenty of hot chicks at my job and while yes I think "Man shes really hot!" I dont get some crazy feeling like this, anyone ever feel like this?

Odd feeling.

I would strut around infront of her in the office and display my masculinity in an obvious manner.

Then instead of asking her to the pub I'd tell her shes going there. If it doesnt go down well you might need some chloroform (joke lol)

• Like 2

You better find out if you have hobbies and entertainment tastes in common or just drop it.

If you do have similar tastes in pastimes then invite her to join.

Do not mistake lust for some magical soul connection. If there is a real connection you are going to have lots of personal tastes in common.

I would strut around infront of her in the office and display my masculinity in an obvious manner.

Then instead of asking her to the pub I'd tell her shes going there. If it doesnt go down well you might need some chloroform (joke lol)

post video - wildly curious- lol

• Like 2

I'm no expert but I think girls tend to know when guys fancy them. Or maybe that's just because I'm a creepy kind of oggling dude and they can't not know

• Like 2

I'm no expert but I think girls tend to know when guys fancy them. Or maybe that's just because I'm a creepy kind of oggling dude and they can't not know

Or maybe the tongue hanging out of the mouth lol

• Like 1

Now the hard part, getting her to know that interested without doing it overly or being nervous etc.

The last time you had your conversation was she cheerful, lively, and even intoxicated by your presence? Did she pick up the vibe that you were on cloud 9?

Have more conversations. Like Bella-Angelique said, "If you do have similar tastes in pastimes then invite her to join." Lunch is always good since movie date is a step above because of its cuddly nature, unless you're holding her hands by the end of lunch.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Make your nervousness to your advantage. Tell her that, and see where it gets you, after the lunch date of course.

Peace.

Edited by braveone2u

Boyfriend AND kid! BOOM shot down. Lmao...

Oh well..

No one likes a home wrecker - especially not the cuckolded spouse.

Go and kill him then comfort her for her loss

• Like 1

I guess i should just build up some courage and talk to her first.

exactly.

i think we tend to overcomplicate things when we feel there is 'so much at stake'. but what really do you have to lose? she could politely brush you off but that's hardly going to kill you!

take a chance!

Boyfriend AND kid! BOOM shot down. Lmao...

Oh well..

oh crappy. didn't see this till now. ah well you tried good job on that anyway

From the description I'd call it a crush. I have one right now for a woman at work, and I like to think she feels the same way. I won't act on it though, because I'm married. I'm just enjoying the intensity of the feeling-like a kid in junior high school. You're young-explore your feelings, maybe get shot down sometimes, but better than just wondering "what if"?

Odd feeling.

Next time she is stood up go and stand infront of her.

Everyone has their own personal space and your aim is to be inside hers (stand a little too close). She will either repulse and back off or be turned on and stay.

If she stays kiss her.

Edited by Mr Right Wing