Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need a 2nd opinion

Sho_Sho

Hi , Im hoping to get get a 2nd opinion from a gifted psychic. I had an unsolicited psychic reading over the weekend. I was at a friend’s house for a BBQ and there was an older lady that kept staring at me funny. My friend introduced me to her, it was her aunt.

Later that night after we did some chatting she said that she is psychic and does readings some times. She said that she could tell I had a lot on my heart about a relationship I’m in, and to just have some patience and it will all work out. My friend promised me she didn’t tell her a thing about me.

I looked at her and almost started crying. I then asked if we could please go someone and talk where she could elaborate. So we went down to the basement and she gave me a full reading. She seemed to be pretty dead on with everything from my past. She said that I have been in a long relationship and have been waiting for him to propose, and I am starting to think maybe I’m waiting my time. She said that no, I’m not and that as long as I relax it will all happen, and I don’t need to be so worried about the future and need to cherish the moments of now.

I know in general that’s true; One must be in the here and now and not only live for the future or you will miss out, and she is right that’s what I have been doing. But also I don’t want to base my entire future and sanity on one random reading.

I asked my friend if she was legit, she said yes, she seems to be good, but she has also been wrong with her quite a few times as well. She said if she sought me out then it must have been a pretty strong feeling she had. She normally charges people for readings.

So I guess what I’m asking is can anyone give me a 2nd opinion? I have been absolutely agonizing about my current relationship. I have spent my entire adult dating life in long term relationships and they never end up with marriage and kids. He is a wonderful guy, and I love him a lot, but we are at the 3 ½ year mark and feel like maybe I need to walk away before its more wasted time. We have talked about getting married only a few times; he is one of those guys who DOES NOT like to talk about our relationship. So I am at a cross roads yet again. Should I stay and see what happens and hope for the best, or do I run now and not waist any more time? She said stay and it will all work out.

Does anyone else get a Psychic feeling? I get thoughts "opionions" from my freinds all the time but I really could use a 2nd opinion of someone with real psycic talent. I know it’s unrealistic to base anything off a reading you get from someone, and no one can really tell me what to do I just thought I would try.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sho_Sho

• little_dreamer

• Cherokee Billie

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a psychic, but if you are female, your are generally limited as to when you can conceive your own child.

Female fertility starts declining in your thirties. I had a relative who had a healthy child at 38, though.

I see your options as:

a) Get your eggs frozen now at a fertility clinic. This can be expensive.

b ) Figure out how much more time you can wait for a commitment from him so you can still start a family.

This depends on your current age. If you are on the pill, it may take a few months of non-use to become fertile as well.

c) Adopt a child

Edited by little_dreamer

I am a professional psychic and it’s very easy for someone to tell you about your past when they look at you. Just because they can see the past does not mean they can see the future. I can do a reading and be very accurate about your past because in general most people fall in to about four different categories. So I can understand why you don’t feel comfortable about this woman’s reading.

What I get is that your current boyfriend does not want to get married and has no plans to do so in the future, at this time. Of course there’s always hope, but you are going to be waiting a long time. You need to examine carefully what you keep doing that cause these long relationships that go nowhere. Most of the time women give their complete heart and soul to a man very quickly without realizing that they are jeopardizing their future because men love a mystery. The more mysterious you are-The more the man wants you.

I will pray for you to have an awakening and that you can make the correct decision for your future.

Many blessings,

Cherokee Billie