Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Maybe someone could be hiding them. Who knows.

Sanding would cause abrasion.

The vitrification speaks otherwise:

zoser10_zps1c54dc6a.jpg

Sanding as in blasting it with sand or rubbing it down? What if two stones were 'sanded' against each other? Could you heat up a rock, cover your hand and then continually rub till it got smooth?

I posted a picture of tools: hardened bronze chisels and cobbles.

They were found alright.

You just won't accept that those are the tools they used.

Did they cause all this:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=4485#entry4615539

I sincerely doubt it.

Stop dreaming Abe.

They never will Abe. The reason being that everything is packaged neatly to fit the childish mentally of the modern education system.

The childish people are those who think aliens did it or some advanced civilization........ because THEY have not the faintest clue about how the ancients did their thing.

Sanding as in blasting it with sand or rubbing it down? What if two stones were 'sanded' against each other? Could you heat up a rock, cover your hand and then continually rub till it got smooth?

Zoser can. Ask him.

• Like 1

Yes, I need more: what are all those tiny dents in those blocks of stone?

That can't be the effect of vitrification, right?

It should be a glaze, heh.

Oh dear Abe

Now you see it:

zoser43-1_zps84fb99c5.jpg

Now you don't

12Puma_Punku_slabs.JPG

Same artifact; different angle and lighting.

If you believe it IS possible for beings from other star systems to travel to this one then please say so specifically because there are people who believe it's not possible, and you ACT LIKE you're one of them. That being the case I'd like to have a quote of you saying otherwise in your own words.

IMO the majority of what is discussed in this thread IS evidence that xts have been here, whether they have been or not. That being the case, your claim that there is no evidence tells me you're either completely clueless and unable to think about this topic in a realistic way, or you're dishonestly claiming you can't recognise any of the evidence that's being discussed right in front of you and sometimes BY YOU. Not know which is actually the true situation it makes a person in my position wonder whether you're more clueless or dishonest, and of course it makes me wonder which would be worse? Would it be worse if you really are that clueless :huh: or if you're being deliberately dishonest. Most likely the truth is the latter imo btw, whether it's better or worse.

Well, that was a short stay off my ignore list.

Harte

BEAN-say-what.jpg

Edited by zoser

???????

I'm postulating many other ways those markings could've been made in the stone. And as Abramelin pointed out, the markings aren't as 'smooth' as they 'appear'.

You can imagine aliens flying from their world to help us stack up stones but you can't imagine other ways those markings were made?

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

No mysteries though. No high precision. That's the hinge point of this thread. You could say the same about the renaissance cathedrals. No technical high precision there either.

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4615539

Funny you should mention that, As I literally just stumbled across this in my searching:

http://www.freewebs.com/llanddew/

6th set of pictures down.

Kind of eerily familiar, aren't they?

By tracery, they are of course referring to this:

http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&tbo=d&site=imghp&tbm=isch&spell=1&q=stone+tracery+renaissance&sa=X&ei=pyvvUM6vL_Gp0AHVmoG4Cg&ved=0CFEQvwUoAA&biw=1382&bih=884

Done it mate.

zoser33-1_zpsef9a0e75.jpg

zoser32-1_zps95dcfa8e.jpg

Need any more?

Just ask.

Or if you insist on a posture of rigid denial; that's your right.

The images you have posted aren't evidence of high technology any more than an image of a tree indicates whether it was sewn by a human or by the wind.

Posture of rigid denial? Well you can't be in denial about something that hasn't been proved or even evidenced. You have yet to show solid evidence of the existence of high technology or molding of stone in the past. You have your belief and your claims but nothing to back them up.

• Like 1

I'm postulating many other ways those markings could've been made in the stone. And as Abramelin pointed out, the markings aren't as 'smooth' as they 'appear'.

You can imagine aliens flying from their world to help us stack up stones but you can't imagine other ways those markings were made?

Why do they need to be that smooth? It's rock, not glass.

This shows the vitrification well and refutes any silly sand theories.

zoser59_zps9d8c0d93.jpg

Smooth as silk.

Edited by zoser

The images you have posted aren't evidence of high technology any more than an image of a tree indicates whether it was sewn by a human or by the wind.

Posture of rigid denial? Well you can't be in denial about something that hasn't been proved or even evidenced. You have yet to show solid evidence of the existence of high technology or molding of stone in the past. You have your belief and your claims but nothing to back them up.

Just rhetoric Q mixed with a little frustration.

If this is not moulding then what is it?

Also, can these stone marking be reproduced, say, by sanding it but by bit?

Yes. By sanding and hundreds of years of weathering. No mystery here.

This is the problem in here Not too much Imaginations Or was it Too much Imaginations ? They do run Hand and Hand !

Keep Looking Up ! Thats where it all is ! :tu:

Why do they need to be that smooth? It's rock, not glass.

This shows the vitrification well and refutes any silly sand theories.

zoser59_zps9d8c0d93.jpg

EHow seems to indicate you can smooth a rock down with sandpaper till it shimmers.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4875692_polish-stones.html

As does this site: http://rocktumblingsupplies.com/polishing_rocks_by_hand.phtml

Shall we try and build a wall together Zoser?

• Like 1

Funny you should mention that, As I literally just stumbled across this in my searching:

http://www.freewebs.com/llanddew/

6th set of pictures down.

Kind of eerily familiar, aren't they?

By tracery, they are of course referring to this:

http://www.google.co...iw=1382&bih=884

Hardly going to compete with the Cuzco wall Mr O! Austin 7 versus BMW.

Zoser, you have completely failed at every debate you've had in this thread. You have been shown to be lacking education time and time again. When real evidence is given, you just skip over it and refuse to comment on it. Then you go on with the same BS again and again.

You still believe

99.9% of researches are lying.

.01% of researchers are telling the truth even though they are making loads of money for spewing their BS.

These are all things that you have posted in this thread. (Newcomers, this is no joke. Zoser actually used these to plead his case).

If it is on video then it is real.

500 years ago was the stone age.

It never freezes in Peru.

Humans cannot move large rocks.

If it is on the History Channel then it must be true.

The show Ancient Aliens is 100% fact.

Let's not forget how you feel that anything can be labeled as being precise.

This needs repeated. Just so people know how uneducated Zoser is.

Yes. By sanding and hundreds of years of weathering. No mystery here.

Sure; and weathering in caves?

zoser11-1_zpsba09719e.jpg

:whistle:

Now your making me blush. Using female charms on me :-*

No charm needed.

Use 1500-grain sandpaper to achieve a high luster finish on the stone. Or, use a piece of denim or leather dipped in rock polish, and apply it to the rock until a high luster develops.

This indicates, a word many of us have used to indicate that it's just so obvious, that sanding can achieve the same desired effect.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

No charm needed.

Use 1500-grain sandpaper to achieve a high luster finish on the stone. Or, use a piece of denim or leather dipped in rock polish, and apply it to the rock until a high luster develops.

This indicates, a word many of us have used to indicate that it's just so obvious, that sanding can achieve the same desired effect.

Oh my God and it was that easy all along.

Damn I just didn't see it.

demotivation-posters-auto-353120.jpeg

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Oh my God and it was that easy all along.

Damn I just didn't see it.

I didn't even have to fly to Proxima Centauri for advice.

• Like 1

No charm needed.

And the fact that vitrification is a known result of high temperature doesn't indicate a slight flaw in the sandpaper argument?

And the fact that vitrification is a known result of high temperature doesn't indicate a slight flaw in the sandpaper argument?

Well I guess your counter argument is as good and creative as any other I've seen in here I suppose.

It's possible I missed it but is there any chemical indication that vitrification happened?