Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

What is the Crux of Being?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#106    karl 12

karl 12

Government Agent

• 3,759 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:25 PM

"All animals except man know that the ultimate point of life is to enjoy it".
Samuel Butler
original.gif

#107    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:51 PM

karl 12 on Dec 11 2008, 06:25 AM, said:

"All animals except man know that the ultimate point of life is to enjoy it".
Samuel Butler
original.gif

Look below the surface and one may see the illusion of reality. Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

#108    karl 12

karl 12

Government Agent

• 3,759 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:06 PM

Orion von Koch on Dec 11 2008, 03:51 PM, said:

Look below the surface and one may see the illusion of reality. Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

If you're suggesting that the universe is one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively,theres no such thing as death,life is only a dream and we're all just the imagination of ourselves then I agree... but the purpose of life Is to enjoy it,whether you take time to realise this or not.  original.gif

Edited by karl 12, 11 December 2008 - 04:07 PM.

#109    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• 1,096 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:13 PM

karl 12 on Dec 11 2008, 10:06 AM, said:

If you're suggesting that the universe is one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively,theres no such thing as death,life is only a dream and we're all just the imagination of ourselves then I agree... but the purpose of life Is to enjoy it,whether you take time to realise this or not.  original.gif

I enjoy watching others enjoy but it is not about me, it is about us all. And, I do unto others as they would have me do unto you.

Cheers,
Orion

#110    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• 1,096 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:31 PM

As one sits, Daydreaming at the present moment.

Beauty indeed does transfix the mind of a lessor soul, thereby deflecting deeper thought. I can see tiny points of remaining beauty here in this place, even now while that mean weapon readies to shout! Perhaps, I digress — digress to where? To the Reason of moving mentally?

I feel as though I could sit here, and with everything that is about to happen, even my end as I know it, I could dissolve into the landscape of this old dream. All that has happened here now engrosses my reflections to fill the mirror of my mind to the fullest. To see my way out is the challenge of the present. Weakened clarity is my mode of reflection. I feel drained of all need to remain in this physical dream state. I see the meaning of the logos and the Enigmni  that is mirrored before my eyes; all remembered well. They were mine at the first, when I was a Light being. The Eye is the threshold to sense mentally in the manifest and Timeless existences — data geometrically gestalt. The Hand is movement to accomplish action in virtual, pixilated matter.

The Light contains the power to drive a being to question change in a physical state, and the hand is the means to build that change into potential in Time. Potential blows in the face of one who is in virtual existence through the force elements. It is the Light of the future, which quickly reorganizes into information caught in the moiré - arena of the holospirited mind.

The moiré - arena is the multifaceted construction of mentality on this side of the All. The broadcast waves of the One, localize into form via particles of pixilated matter straight from the wake of the Enigmni. Localizations are memories of beings in concrete form undulating within and without the mind of the One. The Enigmni is the essence of the movement that follows its constant laws, whereby knowing can even be understood. All includes the child of Enigmni, extruding from interior forces of vast pressurized Timelessness and vented into programmed experiences that know the known. Forms are moved from this vast pervading intellect of numerical infinitude to become more complex as it streaks ahead of the elements of the One without another. The Enigmni is the forgotten tail (end) of the One.

Unseen is its power by minds too small, yet in its wake, the results of being-potential are awe-inspiring. Into the Enigmni, all are pulled from their many sources, to again manifest in dreams that appear as reality — shot from the portals of the many sectors of Goge. Creativity of movement through numerical mentality suggests the Laws that, on one morrow, seem changeless, but on the other — Chaos.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users