Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Talking Turkey

• Please log in to reply
900 replies to this topic

#556    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

Dang I thought the poster was writing about a turkey that could talk..... that would be amazing !! Would completely put a different spin on Thanksgiving !  Might even impress my parrot but I doubt it !

Edited by mfrmboy, 12 October 2012 - 05:25 PM.

One man's TOOL is another man's TOY ! :tu:

#557    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 12 October 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

The problems have been highlighted in the links as to why the agents were having problems.

The FBI agents on the case had problems because the CIA agents on the case blocked them from taking action against the terrorists, end of story.

Are you trying to implicate the Saudi government directly in the 9/11 attacks? Remember, you were also the person who tried to implicate Israelis in the 9/11 attacks who were later found innocent, and remember, Israel also sent out warnings of an impending attack against the United States by Muslim terrorist just prior to the 9/11 attacks, so implicating Israel didn't make any sense by that very fact.

Well actually I quoted two former U.S. Senators, one a member of the 9/11 Commission, who believe Saudi government agents were implicated with the hijackers.  If you want my opinion, it is very blatant that a Saudi government element, as was a U.S. government element, implicit in the attack.  The Saudis, U.S. allies, had no love for the Taliban or Saddam Hussein and 9/11 strengthened their own position in the Gulf region.  Yes we can include Israeli elements too, and perhaps British for the record.  Heck, I’ll even throw Islamic extremists/Al Qaeda elements, whatever you want to call them, and bin Laden into the plot to some extent.  The evidence leads where it will and no one should be excused.

Your point about ruling out any Israeli involvement because one element of their intelligence services warned the U.S. of a potential attack is completely nonsensical, knowing that countries and governments consist of different groups/cells which do not always share the same agendas.

First of all, he was not a Saudi agent.

Your own FBI conclude that Omar Bayoumi was a Saudi agent (as do his circumstances suggest)... but you’re going disregard that and take the word of the Saudi ambassador to the U.S. on this?... oh ok.  You are absurd – you actually expect everyone from the CIA to the Saudis to come clean on their involvement with the hijackers pre-9/11 and implicate themselves in the attack.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#558    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,178 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

View PostQ24, on 17 October 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

The FBI agents on the case had problems because the CIA agents on the case blocked them from taking action against the terrorists, end of story.

Such problems have been occurring for many years between the FBI and the CIA on other matters as well, so it is nothing new,and the fact of the matter is, problems still persisted after the 9/11 attack on other cases as well. And remember, the CIA and the FBi have acknowledged problems and intelligence failures before the 9/11 attacks, so there was nothing there that implicated the United States in the 9/11 attacks.

Well actually I quoted two former U.S. Senators, one a member of the 9/11 Commission, who believe Saudi government agents were implicated with the hijackers.

Still nothing there that implicates the United States govenment.

If you want my opinion, it is very blatant that a Saudi government element, as was a U.S. government element, implicit in the attack.

Evidence please! No evidence, and  you have no case. :no:

The Saudis, U.S. allies, had no love for the Taliban or Saddam Hussein and 9/11 strengthened their own position in the Gulf region.

What position?

Yes we can include Israeli elements too, and perhaps British for the record.

No we can't!!

Israel and the UK also passed on warnings that Muslim terrorist were in the process of carrying out their attack on the United States prior to the 9/11 attacks, so by that very fact, we can dismiss Israel and the UK, as well as the United States in the 9/11 attacks.

Heck, I’ll even throw Islamic extremists/Al Qaeda elements, whatever you want to call them, and bin Laden into the plot to some extent.  The evidence leads where it will and no one should be excused.

Since there is no evidence  implicating Israel, the UK, and the United States, we can point the finger at al-Qaeda. After all, bin Laden declared war on the United States and Muslim terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993, the USS Cole, our embassies in Lebanon, Kenya, and in Tanzania, and yet, we did not go to war, not even when Pan Am 103 was downed by a bomb.

Your own FBI conclude that Omar Bayoumi was a Saudi agent (as do his circumstances suggest)... but you’re going disregard that and take the word of the Saudi ambassador to the U.S. on this?... oh ok.  You are absurd – you actually expect everyone from the CIA to the Saudis to come clean on their involvement with the hijackers pre-9/11 and implicate themselves in the attack.

You have failed to provide any evidence that implicates the United States in the 9/11 attacks and when you think you have found that evidence, pass that evidence on to the news agencies because they found no evidence implicating the United States in the 9/11 attacks after more than 11 years. :no:

All you are doing is creating something for which there is no basis of reality.

Edited by skyeagle409, 18 October 2012 - 12:03 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#559    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 October 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

Such problems have been occurring for many years between the FBI and the CIA on other matters as well, so it is nothing new,and the fact of the matter is, problems still persisted after the 9/11 attack on other cases as well. And remember, the CIA and the FBi have acknowledged problems and intelligence failures before the 9/11 attacks, so there was nothing there that implicated the United States in the 9/11 attacks.

Still nothing there that implicates the United States govenment.

Evidence please! No evidence, and  you have no case. :no:

What position?

No we can't!!

Israel and the UK also passed on warnings that Muslim terrorist were in the process of carrying out their attack on the United States prior to the 9/11 attacks, so by that very fact, we can dismiss Israel and the UK, as well as the United States in the 9/11 attacks.

Since there is no evidence  implicating Israel, the UK, and the United States, we can point the finger at al-Qaeda. After all, bin Laden declared war on the United States and Muslim terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993, the USS Cole, our embassies in Lebanon, Kenya, and in Tanzania, and yet, we did not go to war, not even when Pan Am 103 was downed by a bomb.

You have failed to provide any evidence that implicates the United States in the 9/11 attacks and when you think you have found that evidence, pass that evidence on to the news agencies because they found no evidence implicating the United States in the 9/11 attacks after more than 11 years. :no:

OMG....you think because Israel and Uk and anyone else who warns us of an attack cannot be involved? well, no chance of you ever being an intelligence agent, you don't even understand what a false flag op is!   I am not saying they ARE involved, I am saying they could still possibly be, warning of an attack does not mean they aren't plotting against you....gee whiz. It's basic espionage dude! lmao.....I am laughing so hard right now. At least you brightened my mood. I just wish I could be 'innocent' and naive again, and believe everyone is honest and upfront and well intentioned....must be nice!

#560    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,178 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 18 October 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

OMG....you think because Israel and Uk and anyone else who warns us of an attack cannot be involved?

That's right!! No evidence implicating Israel, the UK, nor the United States has been uncovered. After an investigation, no explosives were found in their van and after an investigation, they were found innocent. In other words, no evidence implicating them nor Israel in the 9/11 attacks was found. Just another case where 9/11 conspiracist blew things out of proportion.

well, no chance of you ever being an intelligence agent, you don't even understand what a false flag op is!

I understand what a 'false flag operation' is and I have dealt with intelligence folks as well. In one case, when my C-5 was tasked to support recovery operations regarding Korean Airlines 007, which was shot down by the Soviet Union. My crew was given an intelligence briefing at Clark airbase, Philippines before we flew down to Cubi Point to pick up recovery equipment, which was destined for Japan. In other cases,

I have been called in from time to time by the Air Force OSI to vouch for my compatriots were to be sent to secret bases. Another time, I was debriefed after my little tour on a Soviet warship, so I am no stranger to our intelligence folks.

I am not saying they ARE involved, I am saying they could still possibly be, warning of an attack does not mean they aren't plotting against you....gee whiz. It's basic espionage dude! lmao.....I am laughing so hard right now. At least you brightened my mood. I just wish I could be 'innocent' and naive again, and believe everyone is honest and upfront and well intentioned....must be nice!

There are many ways we can ascertain the rest of the story that can be passed on to those in Washington D.C. and you know the old saying:

"Those who laughs last, laughs best." :lol:

#561    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 October 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

That's right!! No evidence implicating Israel, the UK, nor the United States has been uncovered. After an investigation, no explosives were found in their van and after an investigation, they were found innocent. In other words, no evidence implicating them nor Israel in the 9/11 attacks was found. Just another case where 9/11 conspiracist blew things out of proportion.

I understand what a 'false flag operation' is and I have dealt with intelligence folks as well. In one case, when my C-5 was tasked to support recovery operations regarding Korean Airlines 007, which was shot down by the Soviet Union. My crew was given an intelligence briefing at Clark airbase, Philippines before we flew down to Cubi Point to pick up recovery equipment, which was destined for Japan. In other cases,

I have been called in from time to time by the Air Force OSI to vouch for my compatriots were to be sent to secret bases. Another time, I was debriefed after my little tour on a Soviet warship, so I am no stranger to our intelligence folks.

There are many ways we can ascertain the rest of the story that can be passed on to those in Washington D.C. and you know the old saying:

"Those who laughs last, laughs best." :lol:

OH BOY.....  am talking about the intelligence agents 'that do not exist'.....I am talking about darker than black ops.  they do not exist.....*wink* *wink*   The kind of ops that start wars and assassinate leaders of foreign countries......you know the illegal stuff the US would NEVER participate in.....haha.

I do have to say, I wish I could be naive and innocent again....and not know about some of the more dastardlly deeds committed by my fellow human beings......

#562    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,178 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 18 October 2012 - 01:44 PM, said:

OH BOY.....  am talking about the intelligence agents 'that do not exist'.....I am talking about darker than black ops.  they do not exist.....*wink* *wink*   The kind of ops that start wars and assassinate leaders of foreign countries......you know the illegal stuff the US would NEVER participate in.....haha.

*   Did we go to war when the USS Stark was struck by a missile?

*   Did we go to war when the USS Cole was bombed?

*   Did we go to war when WTC1 was bombed in 1993?

*   Did we go to war when North Korea shot down our EC-121 and hijacked the USS Pueblo in international waters?

*   Did we go to war when terrorist bombed our embassies?

No, we did not go to war, but 9/11 conspiracist play up 'false flag ops' and try to portray 9/11 as a 'false flag' operation without the understanding of what would have been involved nor of the consequences. Basically speaking, the government could not have pulled off a 9/11 'false flag' operation and not get caught. Look what happened after the Watergate scandal. The government couldn't do a good job of covering up that scandal.

We actually sought to avoid the first Gulf War and even conducted naval exercises in the Persian Gulf to discourage Saddam Hussein to back off, but he failed to heed our warnings and the rest is history. Many within the military felt that we should have gone all the way to Baghdad and overthrow Saddam before ending the war, but President Bush decided to stop the war after Iraqi troops were ejected out of Kuwait.

It seems to me that 9/11 conspiracist try to portray the United States as land-grabbing warmongers, but that isn't true at all.

I do have to say, I wish I could be naive and innocent again....and not know about some of the more dastardlly deeds committed by my fellow human beings......

How many more people would have been slaughtered in Bosnia and Kosovo had the United States remained passive in light of Serb atrocities in the region?

#563    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,313 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

No sense in winking at Sky, as he seems to be quite naive.  Thinks that US government and US corporations are peopled by only honest people.

#564    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,178 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 18 October 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

No sense in winking at Sky, as he seems to be quite naive.  Thinks that US government and US corporations are peopled by only honest people.

Other than American Airlines and United Airlines, are you now claiming that Protec, Air Line Pilots Association, Allied Pilots Association, American Institute of Architects, and  the American Society of Civil Engineers are part of a government conspiracy?

Goes to show that you make up things as you go. :yes:

#565    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 October 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

*   Did we go to war when the USS Stark was struck by a missile?

*   Did we go to war when the USS Cole was bombed?

*   Did we go to war when WTC1 was bombed in 1993?

*   Did we go to war when North Korea shot down our EC-121 and hijacked the USS Pueblo in international waters?

*   Did we go to war when terrorist bombed our embassies?

No, we did not go to war, but 9/11 conspiracist play up 'false flag ops' and try to portray 9/11 as a 'false flag' operation without the understanding of what would have been involved nor of the consequences. Basically speaking, the government could not have pulled off a 9/11 'false flag' operation and not get caught. Look what happened after the Watergate scandal. The government couldn't do a good job of covering up that scandal.

We actually sought to avoid the first Gulf War and even conducted naval exercises in the Persian Gulf to discourage Saddam Hussein to back off, but he failed to heed our warnings and the rest is history. Many within the military felt that we should have gone all the way to Baghdad and overthrow Saddam before ending the war, but President Bush decided to stop the war after Iraqi troops were ejected out of Kuwait.

It seems to me that 9/11 conspiracist try to portray the United States as land-grabbing warmongers, but that isn't true at all.

How many more people would have been slaughtered in Bosnia and Kosovo had the United States remained passive in light of Serb atrocities in the region?

are you serious?

many of our 'wars' never hit the news................if you understand more about black ops......the 'real' ones.....the ones that don't exist and answer only to their master whoever that may be at any particular time then you would understand what I am telling you.
please spare me the SH crap......we were quite friendly with him when it suited our needs.....friendlier than you could ever imagine, same with UBL, Qaddafi, arms traders, int'l terrorist financiers....dictators, the Saudi royal family.......drug cartels, Pakistani ISI, Syria torture centers, Egyptian torture centers.......the Taliban, on and on ad nauseum.

#566    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 October 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

Other than American Airlines and United Airlines, are you now claiming that Protec, Air Line Pilots Association, Allied Pilots Association, American Institute of Architects, and  the American Society of Civil Engineers are part of a government conspiracy?

Goes to show that you make up things as you go. :yes:

you would do the proverbial sh***T yourself crazy if you knew what kind of people who would cooperate with an official story/stance/opinion just to save their career and their life.

#567    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,178 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 18 October 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

are you serious?

Yes indeed!

...many of our 'wars' never hit the news...............

Right now, much of our war on terror is not carried by news services. After all, our guys want to be the first to announce to the terrorist that they are in the area.

.if you understand more about black ops......the 'real' ones.....the ones that don't exist and answer only to their master whoever that may be at any particular time then you would understand what I am telling you.
please spare me the SH crap.....

Believe me, I know much more about 'black ops' than you think!

....we were quite friendly with him when it suited our needs.....friendlier than you could ever imagine, same with UBL

We did not have a love for bin Laden and his group. You are confusing the Afghan Mujahideen with the Afghan Arabs, who fought along side of one another against the Soviet Union.

We do act kindly when the time comes and an example is, we did not send a bill to bin Laden's family as payment for the use of an aircraft carrier to facilitate his burial at sea and I am sure that bin Laden would have been very  grateful to the United States for use its aircraft carrier to transport his body to his final resting place and remember, it is not cheap to use an aircraft carrier for burial purposes either..

... , Qaddafi, arms traders, int'l terrorist financiers....dictators,

Did you know that a Tuskegee Airman, Colonel Daniel "Chappie" James, almost blew Qaddafi away during a heated confrontation?

the Saudi royal family.......

Did you know that the United States was instrumental in stopping Saddam Hussein from overrunning Saudi Arabia and advancing onward toward other Gulf States? Were you aware of the warning Saddam issued to the Gulf States prior to invading Kuwait? Were you even aware that Saddam struck the oil platforms of the UAE? There's much of what you don't know and what you are doing is just judging a book by its cover. You heard the old saying: "Still Waters Run Deep."

What you don't know can hurt you.

drug cartels,

I am sure that United States spent a lot of money fighting the drug cartels.

Edited by skyeagle409, 18 October 2012 - 10:35 PM.

#568    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,178 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

Double Post

Edited by skyeagle409, 18 October 2012 - 10:03 PM.

#569    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 October 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

Yes indeed!

Right now, much of our war on terror is not carried by news services. After all, our services want to be the first to announce to the terrorist that they are in the area.

You have every right to believe that everything the CIA or our presidents do is legit and in our best interests........but it isn't always so.
I envy you your innocence and trust....some of us don't have that luxury anymore.

#570    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,178 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 18 October 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

You have every right to believe that everything the CIA or our presidents do is legit and in our best interests........but it isn't always so.
I envy you your innocence and trust....some of us don't have that luxury anymore.

Believe me, I have had my own issues with the government as well, but that is another story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users