Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Oswald Acted Alone in JFK Assassination


  • Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61    Left-Field

Left-Field

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,489 posts
  • Joined:15 Aug 2009

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:58 AM

View Postlliqerty, on 02 July 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

Okay, we can always ignore irrational posts. I guess we will never know for sure how many different players were involved, because government agencies have the privilege to keep the facts sealed. But maybe we can judge by observing who benefits the most from the outcome.

True. It seems the only way we may be able to pinpoint any individuals involved is when the government decides (if they ever do) to open the sealed documents related to the JFK assassination.

That said, I think some reasonable assumptions can be made as to who was involved, and the reasons why.

One conclusion everyone that looks into the JFK assassination should be able to arrive at is that Oswald didn't act alone, and it's quite possible he didn't even fire a shot at the President.

It's also obvious that the government played a role in the cover-up of the assassination and may have even played a role in orchestrating it.


#62    lliqerty

lliqerty

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:35 AM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 02 July 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

True. It seems the only way we may be able to pinpoint any individuals involved is when the government decides (if they ever do) to open the sealed documents related to the JFK assassination.

That said, I think some reasonable assumptions can be made as to who was involved, and the reasons why.

One conclusion everyone that looks into the JFK assassination should be able to arrive at is that Oswald didn't act alone, and it's quite possible he didn't even fire a shot at the President.

It's also obvious that the government played a role in the cover-up of the assassination and may have even played a role in orchestrating it.
Oswald was an operative. They can deny it.
His gun was confiscated. They can declare whatever result they want.
Autopsy was performed under government supervision. The result will say whatever they want.

People are careful to say objectionable things "off the record" and not on paper.
I doubt more revealing document will become available but lets hope.
Who do you think was behind it?


#63    Nathan Jones

Nathan Jones

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 158 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:17 AM

JFK was shot by George W. H. Bush and sons.


#64    lliqerty

lliqerty

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

View PostNathan Jones, on 02 July 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

JFK was shot by George W. H. Bush and sons.
GWHB working for the CIA already at that time is pretty well established.
Do you know the speech he held on September 11, 1991?


#65    Nathan Jones

Nathan Jones

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 158 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

View Postlliqerty, on 02 July 2012 - 06:31 AM, said:

GWHB working for the CIA already at that time is pretty well established.
Do you know the speech he held on September 11, 1991?

The one right after the attacks on TV? yea


#66    chezarelli

chezarelli

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

I believe JFK was killed by the banking elite its a long story however oswald was never undeniably proven as a gunman its all fabricated rubbish from the payed bureaucratic elites the evidence proving oswalds  innocent was double what was against him.One example was a eye witness who worked at the state school book depository who swore oswald was in the lunch room at the time of the shooting exactly where the first police officer found him.Her testimony was never used and she was never called as a witness the pure physics of how the body reacted to the supposed direction of the bullet snapping into it rather than away is a dead give away the warren commission left to many unanswered questions can list them all now


#67    lliqerty

lliqerty

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

View Postlliqerty, on 02 July 2012 - 06:31 AM, said:

GWHB working for the CIA already at that time is pretty well established.
Do you know the speech he held on September 11, 1991?

View PostNathan Jones, on 02 July 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

The one right after the attacks on TV? yea
I mean the one where he talks about the New World Order. Coincidence? you decide.


#68    lliqerty

lliqerty

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

View Postchezarelli, on 02 July 2012 - 08:22 AM, said:

I believe JFK was killed by the banking elite its a long story however oswald was never undeniably proven as a gunman its all fabricated rubbish from the payed bureaucratic elites the evidence proving oswalds  innocent was double what was against him.One example was a eye witness who worked at the state school book depository who swore oswald was in the lunch room at the time of the shooting exactly where the first police officer found him.Her testimony was never used and she was never called as a witness the pure physics of how the body reacted to the supposed direction of the bullet snapping into it rather than away is a dead give away the warren commission left to many unanswered questions can list them all now
Bankers are businessmen, they cheat, they do not kill (sorry for the stereotype)
who has the capacity to hire snipers and perform cover-ups?
check out whose very existence was threatened by JFK. Those are the ones.

Edited by lliqerty, 02 July 2012 - 09:44 AM.


#69    chezarelli

chezarelli

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

View Postlliqerty, on 02 July 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Bankers are businessmen, they cheat, they do not kill (sorry for the stereotype)
who has the capacity to hire snipers and perform cover-ups?
check out whose very existence was threatened by JFK. Those are the ones.
i understand how you see it anybody who deals in massive profits and is part of a private enterprise has the capacity to hire killers the fact they are connected to the banking world means nothing.Its about money it always is. Banking cartels are politically linked to the people who run law enforcement the military and all other private enterprise they more than anyone have the means and connections i am not saying a business man in  a suite stamping paperwork is a contract killer but they will protect their control  thousands of people world wide work for them its as firm as any other theory out their


#70    lliqerty

lliqerty

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:26 AM

View Postchezarelli, on 02 July 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

i understand how you see it anybody who deals in massive profits and is part of a private enterprise has the capacity to hire killers the fact they are connected to the banking world means nothing.Its about money it always is. Banking cartels are politically linked to the people who run law enforcement the military and all other private enterprise they more than anyone have the means and connections i am not saying a business man in  a suite stamping paperwork is a contract killer but they will protect their control  thousands of people world wide work for them its as firm as any other theory out their
Yes I see that too. Consider that Israel is a tiny country with no oil just desert, surrounded by dozens of muslim countries some of whch have been starch enemies. After WWII and at the height of the nuclear stand-off, Russia being a friend of the muslims. There existence depended on having a nuclear threat to balance the threat they were facing. JFK required enforcement of the non-proliferation treaty and that they be inspected to prevent them from obtaining it. 2) The American Zionist Council was what is today the American Israel Public Affairs Council, openly lobbying the US government representatives toprotect their interests. The US has a law FARA Foreign Agents Registration Act to protect itself from foreign influence. JFK required them to register which would have protected the US and destroyed the israeli government's ability to influence american politics. LBJ's aunt was an active zionist, he dropped the FARA request and allowed them to get the technology and the material to build 200 nuclear bombs. Even today AIPAC is not registered, Zakheim the guy who many accuse of masterminding 911 is dual israeli citizen, Rahm Emanuel is the same,


#71    chezarelli

chezarelli

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:25 AM

View Postlliqerty, on 03 July 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

Yes I see that too. Consider that Israel is a tiny country with no oil just desert, surrounded by dozens of muslim countries some of whch have been starch enemies. After WWII and at the height of the nuclear stand-off, Russia being a friend of the muslims. There existence depended on having a nuclear threat to balance the threat they were facing. JFK required enforcement of the non-proliferation treaty and that they be inspected to prevent them from obtaining it. 2) The American Zionist Council was what is today the American Israel Public Affairs Council, openly lobbying the US government representatives toprotect their interests. The US has a law FARA Foreign Agents Registration Act to protect itself from foreign influence. JFK required them to register which would have protected the US and destroyed the israeli government's ability to influence american politics. LBJ's aunt was an active zionist, he dropped the FARA request and allowed them to get the technology and the material to build 200 nuclear bombs. Even today AIPAC is not registered, Zakheim the guy who many accuse of masterminding 911 is dual israeli citizen, Rahm Emanuel is the same,
yes i see it the info you have given reinforces the fact that zionist  jew's who also control the federal reserve are a politically influential JFK was a known anti semitic orientated leader .Policy was created and a directive was drawn up (cant supply reference number sorry) weeks before his assassination taking control of Americas economy out of their hands.This is not a theory this part is real the actual act still stands today but was never signed or launched by him or his bloodline who all met similar fates.Israel is a  contradiction of democracy and sovereignty but exists no U N their because they own them


#72    lliqerty

lliqerty

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:23 AM

View Postchezarelli, on 03 July 2012 - 09:25 AM, said:

yes i see it the info you have given reinforces the fact that zionist  jew's who also control the federal reserve are a politically influential JFK was a known anti semitic orientated leader .Policy was created and a directive was drawn up (cant supply reference number sorry) weeks before his assassination taking control of Americas economy out of their hands.This is not a theory this part is real the actual act still stands today but was never signed or launched by him or his bloodline who all met similar fates.Israel is a  contradiction of democracy and sovereignty but exists no U N their because they own them
When you say anti-semitic do you mean it in its usual derogatory sense? I have not seen evidence that he was anti, just pro-American. But tell me if I miss something.


#73    Paracelse

Paracelse

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,074 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:France

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

View Postlliqerty, on 02 July 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Bankers are businessmen, they cheat, they do not kill (sorry for the stereotype)
who has the capacity to hire snipers and perform cover-ups?
check out whose very existence was threatened by JFK. Those are the ones.

When banksters are also mobsters they do kill... a good book about mob involvement with the CIA would be Jim Hougan's Spooks

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#74    chezarelli

chezarelli

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:49 AM

Yes i believe from a personal biography and a documentary it is mentioned he leaned away from jewish control over the financial future of America you can research this yourself it is not always documented .I believe it as it ties in with everything else and the outcome that followed The bankruptcy of America,for this stance he was labelled anti semitic .I can not say it was his personal feeling but to be pro American he had to go against them


#75    chezarelli

chezarelli

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

View PostParacelse, on 03 July 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

When banksters are also mobsters they do kill... a good book about mob involvement with the CIA would be Jim Hougan's Spooks
I agree the line between the two types of business men is fine and linked you would have to be a fool to believe only the clean cut so called law abiding owners of multi corporations are moralistic and honest





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users