Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Confused about Tarot reading that told future

Sorceror123

I have been searching threads on this forum about this -- but I just wanted to be sure

Several years ago I received a Tarot reading from a Tarot reader at a well-established metaphysical store in So Cal.

Another spiritual reader told me that my friend and I will not end up romantically together. (Just recently I found out by a legitimate clairvoyant healer that she was lying to me because she was jealous of me (because she was my mother in my past life).)

I asked the Tarot reader about this friend, and from her reading I remember this, she gave me two Tarot cards she gave interpretations of:

"The Partner" card: We have been helping friends for numerous lifetimes

A card I don't remember: We will not end up being married

Does this mean that some aspects of future can be predicted? I have been trying to learn the nature of the future and discovered that we have free will. (I asked another legitimate-seeming healer who is friends with the other legitimate clairvoyant healer about my issue with this friend and she just told me that "everyone has free will," as if I thought that we did not)

What aspects of the future are "written" ahead of time -- Does this include major romantic partnerships? Can these be re-written?

Edited by Sorceror123

Does this mean that some aspects of future can be predicted? I have been trying to learn the nature of the future and discovered that we have free will. (I asked another legitimate-seeming healer who is friends with the other legitimate clairvoyant healer about my issue with this friend and she just told me that "everyone has free will," as if I thought that we did not)

What aspects of the future are "written" ahead of time -- Does this include major romantic partnerships? Can these be re-written?

Hello.

We all have free will, yes, however when it comes to major romantic relationships, we can not ignore divine influences from our relationship coordinator. When we plan our life prior to incarnation, we set up some things so that it will be very difficult to avoid those things which mean a lot to us when we are in the spirit realms.

There really is no "written" or required choice for us to make. We are conditioned in many ways to be inclined towards and find various things appealing. The outcome potentials for our life plan are energetic in nature. We are guided over and over towards them. However we are always free to ignore any thing in my view.

John

• Like 1

Yes but Tarot is not the method of choice. I'm part of a group that does precognition for sports and finance predictions and the accuracy can run 60% to 80% remote viewing methods and associated methods for binary predictions are usually the most accurate followed with dowsing. Tarot if it is read intuitively can be used but most forced choice readings have poor results. There are quite a few parapsyc studies out there that demonstrate this if you care to do some homework on it.

Honest question: What makes a healer or clairvoyant "legitimate" and others not?

• Like 1

Honest question: What makes a healer or clairvoyant "legitimate" and others not?

A legitimate clairvoyant will tell you what you want to hear.

There is no such thing as a legitimate psychic. Save your money, the cards are all just vague impressions, meant to trick the gullible.

• Like 1

Hello.

We all have free will, yes, however when it comes to major romantic relationships, we can not ignore divine influences from our relationship coordinator. When we plan our life prior to incarnation, we set up some things so that it will be very difficult to avoid those things which mean a lot to us when we are in the spirit realms.

There really is no "written" or required choice for us to make. We are conditioned in many ways to be inclined towards and find various things appealing. The outcome potentials for our life plan are energetic in nature. We are guided over and over towards them. However we are always free to ignore any thing in my view.

John

Free will is an illussion. It is called the Grand Illusion in the occult. We aren't God so we are unable to comprehend and perceive all the factors that dictate the causes and effects for why somethings is happening.