Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dangerous Religious Tenets in US!

Paranormalcy

I saw this original post (just the twitter dialog box) on Facebook but it's apparently been around, and people have been prettying it up to help get its important message across. I'd like to hold out hope the original poster is a comedian, because I was thinking about doing this same thing before I saw this.

CXR7C_zWsAAGbqT.jpg

• Like 2

Did a google search. I am not sure if she is for real, but she certainly does twit alot: https://twitter.com/umakompton

Stuff like this make me tend towards it being a parody:

Uma Kompton@UmaKompton 30. dec. 2015Vis oversættelse

How long is the drive from Miami to Florida?

Uma Kompton@UmaKompton 31. dec. 2015Vis oversættelse

Uma Kompton har retweetet Mark O'Connor

My parents died a year before I was born and I never got to meet them

Uma Kompton@UmaKompton 31. dec. 2015Vis oversættelse

I can't believe the earth is 2016 years old!!!

221 retweets194 likes

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

I guess that's part of the point, is when we can't tell the difference between satire or parody and the real thing, how far we've come in normalizing absolute nonsensense!

This is obviously humor.

Cute.

Sounds like a troll account. Unless this person is a special kinda stupid.

Not to play on stereotypes, but I did (quite a few years ago) encounter one young american lady (in a group of young americans) who I engaged in a conversation with. I spoke of some of my travels and mentioned I would like to go to Africa and was asked "Oh, what is the capital of Africa?"

I found myself unable to reply to her and assumed a stunned (and very awkward) silence. :mellow:

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 2

I have a cousin that's a special kind of stupid. I watched him spend an hour trying to figure out how to refuel an electric lawn mower. I sometimes worry about the future of the human race.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I know a number of Muslims, NONE of whom want to practice Sharia law. I would guess that even in Muslim countries, most Muslims do not want Sharia law. So who does? ISIS and a few Islamic dictators - nobody else.

So what is Sharia law good for? US politicians find it quite handy for scaring the crap out of gullible fundamentalist Christians.

Doug

• Like 1

I really don't like when other people tell me "this is reality"

What exactly makes them so privileged to tell me what reality is and what I should think?

• Like 2

I have a cousin that's a special kind of stupid. I watched him spend an hour trying to figure out how to refuel an electric lawn mower. I sometimes worry about the future of the human race.

sounds like this guy

275618.gif?w=900

• Like 3