Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Alien Races: Russian Secret Book!

alien species

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

• I wont ever break again. My emotions are mine to control.

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

yeaaaaah im going to go with no on that one.

#17    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:58 AM

Also you guys are asking questions that are already provided in previous post. Please people read the whole topic before replying don't give insight if your not going to read the topic as a WHOLE your minds are too focused on negativity and you don't give the proper time to actually read important information.

#18    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,824 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

So this guy is saying that aliens and fictional characters are based on real alien races? Does he have solid evidence, or is he just reaching into his large intestine?

#19    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 11 February 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

So this guy is saying that aliens and fictional characters are based on real alien races? Does he have solid evidence, or is he just reaching into his large intestine?

Well i find it not hard to believe cause i heard many cases like this were people (Secret Agent and so forth) have worked with movies to display real alien races so we would be conditioned to there appearence.

And it's next to impossible to provide evidence for this because the interactions would be in secret as to not get in trouble from their superiors or governments.

#20    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

View PostCT1993, on 11 February 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

Well i find it not hard to believe cause i heard many cases like this were people (Secret Agent and so forth) have worked with movies to display real alien races so we would be conditioned to there appearence.

And it's next to impossible to provide evidence for this because the interactions would be in secret as to not get in trouble from their superiors or governments.

And you are getting this information from where?

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#21    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

it is stated in the video if you would take the time to watch them for crying out loud you guys aren't even trying to inform yourselves your just trying to attack my reply's without looking into them.

#22    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,311 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostCT1993, on 11 February 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

Because the "governments" do such a great job of keeping secrets.......

I can see all of the Joint Chiefs and the President sitting in the situation room at the White House one day as the alien invasion rages around them saying "damn, billions in intelligence assets and we should have been looking on YouTube all along."

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#23    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostCT1993, on 11 February 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

it is stated in the video if you would take the time to watch them for crying out loud you guys aren't even trying to inform yourselves your just trying to attack my reply's without looking into them.

My friend. No one is attacking you. I've seen this video a while ago. I just wanted to know where you stand on this. It seems you believe this to be fact, but there is a substantial lack of evidence for your claim. I find it odd that the man who made this video couldnt take the time to put at least two authentic pictures from the book he claims to have. Even though he says he did put "some" pictures in the video, why hasnt he stated which one they were?

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#24    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sempere aude

• 2,568 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Oh, alien races, as in species. I thought this would be about spaceship races, what a bummer. :(

#25    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,467 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

View PostCT1993, on 11 February 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

Watched the video and read his comments at the top which include:

Some of the pics on the video (alien races pics) are straight from the books pages, others were stapled to the book (and belong to video games/tv series,etc)

Started watching the second video and stopped when he mentioned a race that copmes from the planet Nibiru.  UM has refuted Nibiru to death and it should eliminate any respectability the poster of the videos had even with the faithful.

Edited by Quaentum, 11 February 2013 - 09:17 PM.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#26    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,394 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

I watched the whole video.  I still stand by my comment.

#27    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,287 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

A secret book is on YouTube?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#28    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Is there no end to the nonsense some people believe in,... jeeezzz. :lol:

Edited by Hazzard, 11 February 2013 - 10:09 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#29    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,808 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

"nstead we found about 50 boxes full of old documents and books from the time he was an ambassador..some papers were in Russian (some old ones were even from the USSR times...strange because he only became an ambassador for the Ukraine after the end of the USSR, of course...before that the Ukraine had no ambassadors...)"

Not true. Ukraine and Belarus had ambassadors to the United Nations since 1945. Does that make any difference to your story?

#30    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

Ok you guys win this one... lol i only posted this because he sent me that message 2 days ago and seemed sincire with his comment. maybe he believes this to be fact and the people he met with are mis leading him? but im still going to wait for him to release more information and see if it all falls into place. keep an open mind ya'll peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users