Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral projection questions

holly3j

as a child, and through my teens... I did astral projection. I had no clue what it was. I was scared out of my mind. What would happen is I would wake up at night and feel like I was elevated above my bed but yet at the same time I could feel the mattress under my back? I assumed that it was something evil because my house was haunted. But for years spirits/or whatever it was only bothered me.

I went to a few astral projection websites now that I'm fully able to digest this. But many of the people talked about things from other dimensions being angry sometimes about the astral traveling. Now I'm wondering if that's what was happening. These other beings didn't like me projecting into their realms.

Anyone have experience like this? Anyone else do this easily as a child but haven't as an adult? i would like to try again :)

yep i've done that too. I had a group of them telling me i wasn't suppossed to be there. Some are very hostile

You can't always inturpret intentions the same way you do with in this reality. We are not talking about standard psychology here. If these are indeed entities, then you are communicating with humans.

I have coached many people in kickboxing and full contact fighting. Sometimes somone has to be pushed around a little before they rise to their full potential.

If I saw you about to project ( hypothetically), and I knew your mind was not ready and you were about to manifest all of your darkest nightmares, I would try to keep you from projecting.

It's when you overcome these things that you start to free yourself. Backing off, is just a confirmation that you do not have the emotional intelligence to forge forward.

• Like 1

sorry I ment NOT humans above.

You can't always inturpret intentions the same way you do with in this reality. We are not talking about standard psychology here. If these are indeed entities, then you are communicating with humans.

I have coached many people in kickboxing and full contact fighting. Sometimes somone has to be pushed around a little before they rise to their full potential.

If I saw you about to project ( hypothetically), and I knew your mind was not ready and you were about to manifest all of your darkest nightmares, I would try to keep you from projecting.

It's when you overcome these things that you start to free yourself. Backing off, is just a confirmation that you do not have the emotional intelligence to forge forward.

I wonder if thats the same with me? Ive tried and tried only a few times have I gotten close but then I start thinking of scary stuff or that someone or something is going to try to scare me.....if thats the case then I dont see myself ever getting over that. I'm like that even in this reality-I freak over the littlest things and always wonder if someone is going to try to hurt me or break in or something

I wonder if thats the same with me? Ive tried and tried only a few times have I gotten close but then I start thinking of scary stuff or that someone or something is going to try to scare me.....if thats the case then I dont see myself ever getting over that. I'm like that even in this reality-I freak over the littlest things and always wonder if someone is going to try to hurt me or break in or something

You can. You have a root chakra block. You should speak to some of the people here that know more about chakras. Blu33nergy is a good resource. If you were serious about this endevours you could overcome all of in a single week end with a vision quest. Or you could just make a personal decision to give up fear. But it is up to you. I know what you mean, and dealing with the oddities of astral experiences and your own mind is challenging. But that of course is part of growing. :)

• Like 1

Anyone have experience like this? Anyone else do this easily as a child but haven't as an adult? i would like to try again :)

Dude i use to enter into the Vibrational Stages of Astral Projection all the time as a child. I had no clue what it was, and it scared the **** out of me because my whole Body would run with Electricity from my head down through my Spin. Sometimes my one Leg(not both) would fall asleep to as a weird side effect(Perhaps Sleep Paralysis?) and it would take all of my strength to get up. When i got a little older(still in Elementary School though :w00t: ) I remember sometimes i could enter it at will. To bad i don't remember how i induced this state. All i remember though is i would be lying in Bed and and i would get this real painful shock. i remember one time i was actually floating a couple of inches off my Ground. But im pretty sure i discounted it as a dream.