Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6466    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

View PostWestCountryJanner, on 03 February 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

There are some interesting paintings and art work here. Surely the images on show have been drawn to express what was actually seen,or heard about.

http://www.crystalin...ufohistory.html

And here is the actual explanations behind those childish attempts to dumb the species down.

LINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6467    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

View Postthe L, on 03 February 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

This is hoax, right?

Posted Image

from

http://www.crystalin...ufohistory.html

Also what about this:

"Ji Gung Land: The people could make flying cars that travelled far with a suitable wind. In Tarng's day (c.1700 B.C.), Ji Gung people flying a car on a westerley reached Yew Jo. Tarng dismantled their car so it could not be demonstrated to the people ... Later an east wind came on which he had them fly the car back to their own country [5,000 km] west of our gateway."

under this picture

Posted Image

How about posting the entire caption L?

I notice in the above phrase, you specifically missed this part that is at the start of the sentence. Even that dodgy website (and it is dodgy as the day is long)

This is an old Chinese illustration from a fictional book entitled "Illustrated Survey of Weird Countries" (c.1400 A.D.) and had the following original caption

That's a bit dishonest isn't it?

How do you reckon those wheels went on clouds?

I saw your comment on peer review, I had a quick look at your blog when you mentioned, but was extremely underwhelmed. I do feel Homo Florensis defies every claim you have made about peer review. It's almost like you are bitter, did you have a bad peer review experience?

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6468    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

Posted Image

#6469    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,513 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Lets put it this way folks.

Say you were a time traveller and visited earth in the early 21st century and came across these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

What would you think?

Functionality, operation, process, benefit to society, etc,

What makes anyone think these are any different?

Posted Image

The simple arguments are sometimes the best.

With that I will bid you all a very good night.

This is another idiotic post.   You just cherry-picked a couple photos.   Why didn't you grab a pic of the Arch?   How about the Crystal Cathedral?

#6470    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,138 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

However we have no proof of the fact do we?  Of a king being buried that was contemporary with the build.
Yet you answered your own question about this with a "no."

In what way does your answer makes sense, if you now claim there's no "proof?"

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#6471    Harte

Harte

• 9,138 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 03 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

i can't help thinking, all the people who claim to be so frustrated and angry that our good friend Zoser won't see the light* and accept the rational way of thinking would be so bored without this thread. They'd have to find something else to argue about. I think they should be grateful to Zoser for providing so much entertainment.

* [sic]

It's been particularly slow in the Ancient Civilizations section lately.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson

#6472    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 06:58 AM, said:

Still here; absolutely in tact and ready for the next discovery to debate.

A few cages have been rattled that's for sure.  That has to be a good thing.

I have a question for you, zoser,...

Have you ever come a cross something in the AA theory that you didnt like? Maybe even debunked? Is every single one of the claims made on the show TRUE?

Are they all ET related?

Edited by Hazzard, 04 February 2013 - 01:44 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6473    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostHazzard, on 04 February 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

I have a question for you, zoser,...

Have you ever come a cross something in the AA theory that you didnt like? Maybe even debunked? Is every single one of the claims made on the show TRUE?

Are they all ET related?

No it's all true.  The planet was visited at least once probably many times.  They were responsible for the high precision and high tech stonework particularly in Peru, Egypt and Easter Island, and maybe elsewhere.   I also think the same group was involved in different places around the world.

I can't lie to you Hazz.  It's no wind up; it really was the case.  It really happened.

It's just as bewildering for me to know that there are AA deniers as it is for you to know that there are AA supporters.

That's life I suppose.

You are wrong though.

Posted Image

#6474    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostHarte, on 04 February 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

It's been particularly slow in the Ancient Civilizations section lately.

Harte

Not surprising.

All they ever do is quote text books and regurgitate classic archaeological dogma.

In any case zoser is here.

That's got to be more entertaining (said to invite responses).

Posted Image

#6475    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

So has anyone generated any electricity from granite in their lab yet? That should be an easy Mythbusters experiment.

#6476    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

View Postscowl, on 04 February 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

So has anyone generated any electricity from granite in their lab yet? That should be an easy Mythbusters experiment.

Yes.

Compression experiments on granite, basalt and mar- bles were made using a 500-ton compression machine with simultaneous detection of acoustic emission, elec- tromagnetic (EM) waves.

by Motoji Ikeya1, Chihiro Yamanaka1, Tomonori Mattsuda1, Hideki Sasaoka1, Hideki Ochiai1, Qinghua Huang1, Nobuyo Ohtani2, Takako Komuranani, Mitsuaki Ohta2, Yoshiteru Ohno3, and Takao Nakagawa3
Electromagnetic pulses generated by compression
of granitic rocks and animal behavior
1 Department of Earth and Space Science, Graduate School of Science, Osaka University, 1-1 Machikaneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-0043, Japan. 2 Department of Veterinary Physiology, College of Agriculture, Osaka Prefectural University, 1-1 Gakuen, Sakai, Osaka, Japan.
3. Faculty of Engineering and Design, Kyoto Institute of Technology, Gosyokaidoucho, Matsugasaki, Sakyouku, Kyoto 606-8585, Japan.
4 Department of Construction Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, Yamada, Suita, Osaka, 565-0871, Japan.

http://www.episodes....2-265 Ikeya.pdf

Edited by lightly, 04 February 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#6477    Harte

Harte

• 9,138 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

While I can understand the confusion, EM waves are not electricity, nor are they electrical energy.

Harte

#6478    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

View Postscowl, on 04 February 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Mknowles, I mentioned that Granite has that ringing. I didn't say that marble does. I think that marble, being a sedimentary rock, has more in common with limestone, than with granite. Therefore, I would guess that marble would not ring much, or at all. However, it does break very easily, if it is not supported fully from the bottom. As such, I would not expect it to be suitable for shelving on an audio rack.

As far as granite ringing, I know that 3/8" thick definitely does, and I haven't done specific tests on other thicknesses. I have read some material that referred to granite TT bases causing unwanted resonances.

http://forum.audiogo...&keyw

Looks like quite a common phenomena.  References to it everywhere.

Posted Image

#6479    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,513 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

No it's all true.  

Ha ha.    This says it all.

#6480    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostHarte, on 04 February 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

While I can understand the confusion, EM waves are not electricity, nor are they electrical energy.

Yes, if you're not talking volts and amps, you're not talking about electricity.

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Mknowles, I mentioned that Granite has that ringing. I didn't say that marble does. I think that marble, being a sedimentary rock, has more in common with limestone, than with granite. Therefore, I would guess that marble would not ring much, or at all. However, it does break very easily, if it is not supported fully from the bottom. As such, I would not expect it to be suitable for shelving on an audio rack.

As far as granite ringing, I know that 3/8" thick definitely does, and I haven't done specific tests on other thicknesses. I have read some material that referred to granite TT bases causing unwanted resonances.

http://forum.audiogo...&keyw

Looks like quite a common phenomena.  References to it everywhere.

Volts + Amps = Electricity. Ringing = noise which is not electricity.

Give me x number of volts and y number of amps and z number of seconds they were produced.