Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who Would Play You

LivingDeadGurL

Pretty self explanatory question.

I am picking

user posted image

Laura Prepon even tough she looks nothing like me. I dont know any actresses who look like me.

Edited by LivingDeadGurL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silent-Storm

• Walken

• star_child

• BurnSide

Good question since I only been here on earth less than 20 years...lol rofl.gif

CHRISTOPHER WALKEN!

An alive and younger Marlon Brando. tongue.gif

Oh yeah! The Christopher Walken that played me woul;d be that of the deer hunter. He's sixty now. He doesn'#t look it though.

Yeah right, not even the almighty Brad Pitt has the talent or the good looks to pull me off. devil.gif

I'd play myself.

Christian Bale damnit! or Jake Gyllenhaal maybe...

I'd probably end up with Jason Biggs or someone like that though... disgust.gif

I would say Angelina Jolie because she's freaking hot and i look nothing like her. I'd want everybody to THINK I was hot too. grin2.gif

Bruce Campbell! laugh.gifgrin2.gif

I would have to say SEAN Conray. He would be able to make my Ho-Hum life at least a little interesting.

That;s Easy Keanu Reeves

post-10629-1110055663.jpg

Im so critical of actors today! I have this thing where I can tell if someone is a good actor or not by the way they re-tell stories, that is how bad I am, I can't help it.

I really don't know, some poor clueless idiot, with Hippy Hair.

Ummmm, Shannyn Sosseman could pull me off, especially in my more interesting years.....

I've been told I look like a mix between Alicia Silverstone and Drew Barrymore. Don't quite know if that's a compliment or not!

Of course, I've also been told I have a J-lo bottom, so, if she were to dye her hair blond and toss in some grey contact lenses, then go without sun exposure fo abour ten years... wink2.gif

FOr me: Angelina Jolie....I can make myself look like her, but I don't have as big of boobs as her...Personality wise, I think we are very similar...and plus she is my most favorite actress...people have said I resembled her in the movie GIA...not the cracked out drug addict one...lol

user posted image

Edited by HolyDevil2053

well ideally i'd play myself, as i know myself the best...

but if i had to choose somebody i'd probably choose Viggo Mortensen thumbsup.gif

innocent.gif

I would want J-Lo to play me, for I would be interested to see how my life would have been if I was a sexy woman......

Johnny Depp of course.

user posted image

Hmm..With out the mustache and beard he could actually pull me off pretty well. dontgetit.gif

The movie would be called Biography Of A Sextacular Guy Living In An Un-Sextacular Town ..kinda rolls off the tongue doesnt it? cool.gif

I don't think there's anyone that could pull me off. Although I've been told I look Like John Malkovich...but he's bald, so that excludes him. So, if it HAD to be a movie it would have to be animated, live action just couldn't pull me off. cool.gif

I would, however, rather have my life story be a book, that way the limitless imagination could try to peice my life together better than a movie could - Live or animated.

Holy Guacomole - HolyDevil - Angelina Jolie is absolutely freakin hot. Nice pic, she's da bom original.gif

I'd have Robert James Hoffman III play me, you guys have no idea.. tongue.gif

Tom Cruise as Myself

Salma Hayek as my wife

Rosanne as my ex wife (dont ask lol)

Bea Arthur as my Mother

Harrison Ford as my Father

Heather Locklear as my sister

Johnny Depp of course.

user posted image

Hmm..With out the mustache and beard he could actually pull me off pretty well.  dontgetit.gif

The movie would be called Biography Of A Sextacular Guy Living In An Un-Sextacular Town ..kinda rolls off the tongue doesnt it?  cool.gif

514596[/snapback]

Jay if you realy look like Johnny Depp, the women must be all over you like a rash.. tongue.gif

according to my friend, i look just like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

user posted image

Lol!

Now whenever I see you I'll imagine you axeing a door.