Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Angels in the Bible were Time Travellers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#16    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 15 January 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

You have to remember Peter that Eddy has the view that the cd's were not created based on the descriptions found in the ancient texts but that the ancient texts were derived from what is on the cd's themselves.  It's theat kind f convoluted thinking that gave rise to the following horse cart analogy I used in the other thread.

Eddy is saying that carts were not designed for horses to pull.  Carts were taken back in time so someone could bio-engineer horses to pull them.

LOL - I know its madness. So the "Angels" went back in time with a CD based on the past but with no basis of the past to show people what they were already going to be doing so that they do infact do that.

Its like kind of hirining a sales peorson for a sales job and them tell him he is going to be selling stuff. lol Pure madness.

Eddy my friend, Im sorry to say this but this is all BullSh!t. Mate, you used certain text that suit you and disregard the rest. You take half truths and turn them into fact. you take the translation that suits you best for your theory and then present that as fact when in fact its not.

And I have gone all over your site, its pretty much all rubbish and very up in the sky type of information nothing is concrete or even remotly correct. There are to many SIMPLE questions you dont have ansewers to and history and FACT prove your theory wrong.

If this is how you make a living may I suggest taking up knitting or a hobby that has some kind of bi-product you can sell? Cause any sane man with 3 brain cells can tell of the batt that this is a load of rubbish, and pretty insulting that some seriously well educated men in the fields of re-search and history are telling you your errors and what is wrong and you (and a guess here with no formal training in the fields you are speaking in) are telling them they are wrong? Where do you stop man?

You are incorrect Eddy, your translations are WRONG, your idea is WRONG, your analogies and conclutions are WRONG.

Sorry if i seem harsh here but im looking out for you here. No really I am, i bet that people are laughing at you as they read your work and your assumptions (yes they are assumptions as they sure as hell not based on fact) So Eddy you seem to be cool headed and have some kind of brain in your head that if you used to work in a field you good at or appy to a science and study of sorts you would no doubt excel at that. However this time travel dribble is getting old and is just plain wrong, its incorrect and not acccurate in any world.

You cannot account for all angel visits, you call them angels when it suits you but when someone questions you its wrong. you yourself have admitted you dont have the answers, Ronald Pegg is alive then MIA then dead, you own all the rights to the trade marks. This is nothing more than a fantasy book designed to trick the mind with leading questions on your site and make you money. Nothing more and nothing less this is all about marketing and making you an extra dollar or 2.

So good luck with what ever lotto scheme you come up with next when this one holes that are the size of planets are discovered by others and not just us UM goers but NO THANKS NOT FOR ME.

#17    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostMaars, on 16 January 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

Questions - if there were time travellers…..what were their purposes of informing a selected few of what the future holds but sworn to silence ?
The original thread answered this question: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=239279 (at post # 154)
Here it is again…..
To correct the mistaken formation of Religions (now that we know what caused them).

Knowing that going back to ‘the day before’ and stopping the formation of Religions from happening would change all of history, they came up with the notion to place messages in ancient texts so it could all be fixed at a future date.

When you look at a Religion’s sacred text, it often contains two different sets of dates where people have documented encounters with ‘god’ or ‘angels’. eg. Moses in ( a ) 1230BCE then Ezekiel, Daniel et al in ( b ) circa 600BC, and Jesus in ( a ) 30CE then John in ( b ) 95CE

The second wave of visits can be plainly seen, and they contain a different type of message, one of ‘the future’ and ‘the end times’.
This is what Ronald Pegg has found.
He has found the ‘hidden’ messages placed in over 30 ancient texts by time travellers who visited the past. The OP presents extracts from three of those ancient texts.
At least eight different types of messages have been found.
This link highlights seven of them:
http://www.worldbrea...m.au/index.html

#18    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

Seriously Eddy.. give it up mate.. the only person on here that believes this is you..

#19    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,211 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

I'm sorry I've been so busy lately but I checked in and noticed this discussion. My question would be: Why does it exist? There is already another ongoing discussion that is pretty much exactly the same thing as this one.

So, posters (Eddy_P included), convince me why I should allow this discussion to keep going. I'm tempted to close it but I'll let you have your say.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#20    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,211 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

Yes, on second thought I see no reason for this new discussion. Those wishing to continue the debate can take it to the following link, where the original discussion is still lively and ongoing:

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

Thread closed.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users