Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

denver national airport paintings

AmandaASJ

denver national airport paintings if you ever ben to Colorado and to denver national airport its middle of no ware and there a lot of land there if you ever whatch conspiracy theory jesse ventura there one called Apocalypse 2012 is about It's believed that the world is heading for disaster in 2012 and the government is preparing to save and protect the elite - while leaving the rest of us to fend for ourselves. Jesse Ventura investigates claims of top secret underground bunkers being built in places ranging from the Nevada desert to the White House, including the largest, now under construction beneath a major metropolitan airport. that is denver national airport you should wach it good and the art there is creepy it tells a story. so what you think

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AmandaASJ

• TheSearcher

• HerNibs

• bigdaddyinge

denver national airport paintings if you ever ben to Colorado and to denver national airport its middle of no ware and there a lot of land there if you ever whatch conspiracy theory jesse ventura there one called Apocalypse 2012 is about It's believed that the world is heading for disaster in 2012 and the government is preparing to save and protect the elite - while leaving the rest of us to fend for ourselves. Jesse Ventura investigates claims of top secret underground bunkers being built in places ranging from the Nevada desert to the White House, including the largest, now under construction beneath a major metropolitan airport. that is denver national airport you should wach it good and the art there is creepy it tells a story. so what you think

Edited by darkbluemoon

Why would they leave us cryptic messages to decipher if they were planning to abandon us on the surface?

Holy crap...giant font and no punctuation...ow!

Search around, this topic has been done here before a few times.

There is supposed to be a five story underground city at

Pisgah National Forest near Asheville NC.

A new video on YouTube talks about it.

Has anyone heard of this before?

I'll see if I can find the link.

Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=favdnI8PMFk

Wondering why this topic is being talked about so much now?

Beginning to believe we are at the end. :blink:

Edited by Giavanna

Wondering why this topic is being talked about so much now?

Beginning to believe we are at the end. :blink:

I am more inclined to believe that people will believe anything if it makes them feel as though they are "in the know" about something that other people aren't.

I am more inclined to believe that people will believe anything if it makes them feel as though they are "in the know" about something that other people aren't.

Something I can agree with. Denver airport has been discussed over ad nauseum. IT's just some other fad the people concentrate on. First it was build by the illuminati, then it was the reptilians or the greys, now it's a shelter for the elite when 2012 happens.

Tell you what, it's a load of bollox, that's what it is.

Something I can agree with. Denver airport has been discussed over ad nauseum. IT's just some other fad the people concentrate on. First it was build by the illuminati, then it was the reptilians or the greys, now it's a shelter for the elite when 2012 happens.

Tell you what, it's a load of bollox, that's what it is.

I couldn't agree more. Do people really have nothing better to do than sit around reading far too much into airport artwork?

There's a great, point by point explanation of Denver Airport here. It has nothing to do with a new world order, the illuminati etc etc etc. Its all nonsense as usual.

There's a great, point by point explanation of Denver Airport here. It has nothing to do with a new world order, the illuminati etc etc etc. Its all nonsense as usual.

Nice link Emma, thanks for that.

wow, i've never heard that people believed this crap.... and i'm only a state away (6 hrs or so). haha... the things people will turn into a conspiracy theory... :rolleyes:

Edited by bigdaddyinge

I'm not exactly sure on what to think about all of this. You can watch this video I found while looking into some Nibiru stuff.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbfg9b_nibiru-planet-x-the-destroyer-apoca_news

The Denver Airport is made into an important piece of the video. The video also includes a few of the murals in it. Not sure on what the videos maker meant by the Swatstika(sp?) on the grounds where the airport is.

Also I find a bit of a discrepency with how he came up with the effect of the Brown Dwarf star on our planets oceans, I mean it seems feasible yet seems inspired by the movie 2012. And how he says the "Chem Trails" are baronium and used to absorb radiation. From what? I looked up Brown Dwarf Stars and found that they emit very little radiation.

Yet the neat comet in the video seems pretty compelling.

Anyways back to Denver. I think the murals are pretty crazy, and the fact that they named it the "new world" makes it pretty suspect too to conspiracy theorists.

I'm not exactly sure on what to think about all of this. You can watch this video I found while looking into some Nibiru stuff.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbfg9b_nibiru-planet-x-the-destroyer-apoca_news

The Denver Airport is made into an important piece of the video. The video also includes a few of the murals in it. Not sure on what the videos maker meant by the Swatstika(sp?) on the grounds where the airport is.

Also I find a bit of a discrepency with how he came up with the effect of the Brown Dwarf star on our planets oceans, I mean it seems feasible yet seems inspired by the movie 2012. And how he says the "Chem Trails" are baronium and used to absorb radiation. From what? I looked up Brown Dwarf Stars and found that they emit very little radiation.

Anyways back to Denver. I think the murals are pretty crazy, and the fact that they named it the "new world" makes it pretty suspect too to conspiracy theorists.

if you take a look at emma acid's link, all these "crazy" things are explained and are very logical. nothing out of the ordinary about the airport.

I would councel to use the search function in this forum and read up on the Nibiru nonsense, there are also posts about brown dwarf stars. Again, reality and nibiru / planet X nonsense clash in a great way. I should know, since I wrote a few of the posts debunking the nonsense.

One thing in your post made me wonder, what the heck is baronium? where did you get that word from? It's not an element on the chemical table, nor have I ever heard of it. Are you sure you don't mean Barium (Barium is a soft silvery metallic alkaline earth metal. It is never found in nature in its pure form due to its reactivity with air)? Which even then makes no sense, as Barium powder, for example, is pyrophoric: it can explode in contact with air or oxidizing gases (sometimes used with fireworks)

Now to the mural, first of all, the mural is called The Children of the World Dream of Peace, not New World. Secondly, it's part of a diptych, a two-part mural, each depicting a hopeful message.

Like I allways say, "Facts, facts, facts and then double check them!!"

From the site Emma refers too :

....They were made by Chicano artist Leo Tanguma, one of several artists commissioned to paint similar murals throughout Denver International. The Children of the World Dream of Peace shows a menacing Nazi-style soldier wreaking havoc and fear, and includes a poem written by an actual child who died at Auschwitz. In the second half of this diptych, the soldier is dead, and the children of all nations come together over his corpse and beat the world's swords into plowshares, inspired by the Bible verses Isaiah 2:4 and Micah 4:3.

Tanguma's other mural, In Peace and Harmony with Nature, shows the Earth suffering from exploitation, and some species extinct and now found only behind museum glass, mistaken by the conspiracy theorists for elite species being protected from the Apocalypse. The alleged Mayan reference to 2012 is simply a small piece of carved stone with Mayan-style decorations held by one figure in the mural and representing the decline of indigenous populations. (Tanguma himself is a Mayan.) The second half of this diptych shows children from all nations gathering at the flowering tree of peace on a rejuvenated Earth.....

Said it in another thread. I observed the building of this stupid airport. Drove by it every morning and evening to and from work. Nothing top secret, no attempt to "hide" what was going on.

It's an airport. A canvas airport. In a tornado and heavy snow prone area.

IMO - bright people were not incharge of building this airport. Talented but eccentric artists decorated the airport.

Colorado has a great many strange art pieces. Especially Denver.

Nibs

• 2 months later...

well i still think there hiding stuff there

I once took a flight that went through O'hair' airport. They have these neon signs in an underground walkway. I wish it had been over ground and that we used levitating spiritual conduits because I soon developed a fondness for tree climbing. And then I read a book and I realized I was soon searching for a parI-technical avenue to acupunctual release. bUT i WOKE UP. sORRY.

• 4 months later...

Based on what exactly?

I dont konw just a feeling that there hiding some thing and the history is try to tell us something.

I dont konw just a feeling that there hiding some thing and the history is try to tell us something.

Hiding what? And what is history trying to tell us? Its kind of vague.

Just a "feeling".....Wow.

Is it because you watched that very credible Jesse Ventura show maybe?......

Did you even give this one thought before watching that show?

Have you actually went out of your way to study this for yourself , and not on paranormal sites and TV shows ?

You may want to.....

As for Nevada desert underground facilities.....Nope , only Area 51 ( where we test future war machines , planes and such , not flying saucers) , and the Nuclear storage facility.....

I and my brother in law have been all over the Nevada deserts , in 2 seperate child hoods...We both explored old ghost towns , mines , and just well , the desert.....Lotta sage brush , mountains , nice geological things , very volcanic....But no underground places.

So based on nothing tangible then? Sorry not good enough.

So based on nothing tangible then? Sorry not good enough.

this first painting from the airport in this one every one is happy and a life.

this first painting from the airport in this one every one is happy and a life.

this second paiting is about amimals and humans dieding. each proson from a differnt part of the world. the tiger is dead and the brid is dead also there were a live in the first one and the waile by the girl is bruning. the bulidings and trees are also on fire. and every one is said.