Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Pictures from Texas. You haven't seen

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:12 AM

So I was on the way to work this morning and I had seen a light in the sky. This light was about 3 times as large in appearance as the brightest star in the sky. This was just before 7 in the morning. What had caught my eye was that the stars were all out of view as the sun had started to rise. I look at this light for a few seconds and think "That is a weird star". Well I look around to see if any other stars are out and there were none. I look back to this light and roughly one second later, poof. It just blinks out.

Well I get home tonight and tell my brother, "Hey man, I seen a UFO today". Well I tell my weak little story that I described above. He informs me of how when he was in south Texas working at a natural gas location as a pipe fitter that they were visited by a UFO one day. He described the UFO as flying in zigzag patterns at incredible speeds. I thought, well your story sure beats my blinking light. Well he asks me, "Do you want to see a picture of it?". He informs me of how the people at the job site all pulled out cameras and got photos, as well as some getting video of the object I am about to post. I was able to save some photos that the people were uploading to facebook. I am currently trying to get him to track down the video as of now. Once I seen the photo, well I had to show you guys!

By the way. From what I have been informed the people we are dealing with that took said pictures are not really the caliper of people that would be creating CGI and manipulating photos if you know what I mean. I think you know what I'm saying.  

Anyhow without further typing. A new UFO sighting/picture for you all.

Attached Files

#2    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

Would also like to note that multiple people have apparently caught this object from different angles, as well as on video as mentioned earlier. I am working on my brother to get off his bum and get us some more photo/video evidence.

#3    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,386 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:05 AM

The two images seem to be identical.  The image is also VERY small and very compressed, ie low quality.  I await the originals and any other imagery with interest, esp the video.

Surely this case has been reported elsewhere?  I can't seem to find any reference to it.  Date/town would help.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#4    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:11 AM

From what I have found this took place in Ganado Texas around December 20th 2012. If you do google search for Ganado Texas UFO it will pop up from google images.

Regarding video. Yeah, i'm hoping on that too man.

Give me a minute. I'll go to the facebook page of the dude that actually took the pictures.

Original picture uploaded to facebook at. https://www.facebook...&type=3

Edited by Ugly1, 03 February 2013 - 06:18 AM.

#5    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,114 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

Cool pics. Keep us updated

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#6    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,185 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

might be a lens artifact ?
:alien: :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#7    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 03 February 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

might be a lens artifact ?
:alien: :no:

Yes, a lens artifact on the dudes smartphone. We all know pipeline workers like to carry around big cameras while at work.

#8    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

Was that thing moving around or....?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#9    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

The object does not appear to have moved, from one image to the other, measuring from the crane. At maximum screen magnification there appears to be a long, thin horizontal rectangle on the front of the object, centered slightly to the left of the middle. I would not expect to see this in a lens blemish, droplet of moisture on the lens, or a cloud, with the sun shining through it at the bottom.

#10    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:43 AM

When I posted the images I realized as well that they appear to be the same photograph. From what my brother told me this thing was bouncing around. It would stop, zip somewhere else, stop then zip somewhere else. After the show they say it just disappeared.

From what I have been told, this object was moving as some are said to have caught it on video. Unfortunately for me, I do not know the guys that took the photographs, or the video. I am trying my best to do some detective work.

Has anyone tried toying with the image to see if there is evidence of CGI, or photo editing? I am by far NO expert on that so any advice on what you guys think about the photo itself is greatly appreciated. For me, this photo just seemed so much cleaner than other UFO photos I have seen. Not only that, it was taken with a cell phone camera. Lucky for us these guys make money and have pretty decent cell phones!

Please photo experts check out the photo and please let me know if you see any signs of tampering. I really don't think we will as I think we are looking at the real thing here.  These are rough necks we are talking about and not computer experts.

#11    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,386 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:23 AM

Need a MUCH bigger / better quality image.  That one contains HUGE jpeg compression artefacts that would easily obscure tampering.

One would wonder WHY it is so heavily compressed - it appears as though the original image was reasonably detailed..

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#12    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,471 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 03 February 2013 - 06:05 AM, said:

The two images seem to be identical.  The image is also VERY small and very compressed, ie low quality.  I await the originals and any other imagery with interest, esp the video.

Surely this case has been reported elsewhere?  I can't seem to find any reference to it.  Date/town would help.

Gidday mate

Although the first part (of the post) sounds an awful lot like Venus, does anything showing up in the photo(s)? It seems pretty prefect at first glance, but I was wondering if it could be the moon behind cloud over, or something like this:

Posted Image

With perhaps a little help? It looks like a light shining through the clouds, but it is hard to tell distance or the physical properties, like if the object is solid.

Nice pics though. They look neat at first glance.

Seems to be Texas is the place to be if you are an Alien? This one was reported recently at a gas field as well, but not even close to being as good a picture.

Posted Image

LINK to UM Thread on other Texas UFO in recent times

Seems a bit suspicious that Oil fields suddenly seem to place to be, but then again, it's a strange world.

Edited by psyche101, 04 February 2013 - 03:28 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#13    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,185 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

I wonder if it was taken from inside a room or auto ?

#14    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,185 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 February 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

Gidday mate

Although the first part sounds an awful lot like Venus, does anything showing up in the photo(s)? It seems pretty prefect at first glance, but I was wondering if it could be the moon behind cloud over, or something like this:

Posted Image

With perhaps a little help? It looks like a light shining through the clouds, but it is hard to tell distance or the physical properties, like if the object is solid.

Nice pics though. They look neat at first glance.

Seems to be Texas is the place to be if you are an Alien? This one was reported recently at a gas field as well, but not even close to being as good a picture.

Posted Image

LINK to UM Thread on other Texas UFO in recent times

Seems a bit suspicious that Oil fields suddenly seem to place to be, but then again, it's a strange world.
Wasnt this a trailer moving thru the field of the cam ?

#15    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

I checked the images in Photoshop.  They are both the same exact photo.  I'm not going to say that I'm an expert, but the shape does not appear to be pasted in.  The compression pattern and the color values seem to match the surrounding sky.  It does not appear to have any motion blur.  My guess would be moisture on the lens.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users