Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Does Bigfoot live in the Russian tundra ?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,089 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

View PostMyles, on 14 June 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

You do the test because if it matched a known animal, then you can quit devoting time to it.
On second thought, I'm fairly certain that is why the tests have not been done.  Why would they want to ruin the publicity they are getting by having hair samples confirmed to be human.

#32    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

HOW TO BEAT UP EVERYONE....... YES EVEN A BIGFOOT.

http://www.bigfootlu...der-how-to.html

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#33    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

These articles are truly an affront to the intelligence of the reader.

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#34    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 13 June 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

It does not mean you have a new species, all it means is that dna isnt in the data base

I would have thought that all Monkey and Ape including primates would be in the Database.In the unlikely event that they had DNA from an unknown Hominid then they would know.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#35    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:05 AM

where r the feces?

#36    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:12 AM

I am getting cold feet about this theory.

#37    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,648 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:29 AM

Does bigfoot live in Russia? Absolutely, there is one in my family tree. We speak of him  ("Nicky") fondly. We later generations are all cursed with being a bit abnormally hairy though.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#38    mattryan209

mattryan209

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:41 AM

In the latest news its been found out that its not really bigfoot at all,but rather just humans that have over the years  evolved big feet  and and long hair to better cope with the Russian tundra. Not true,but it would be crazy cool if was. :tu:

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.-Socrates (attributed to)

THOSE WITH AN I.Q. ABOVE 160 PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME! YOU'LL JUST EMBARASS ME AND I'LL LOOK LIKE A FOOL!

#39    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,648 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

View Postmattryan209, on 15 June 2012 - 03:41 AM, said:

In the latest news its been found out that its not really bigfoot at all,but rather just humans that have over the years  evolved big feet  and and long hair to better cope with the Russian tundra. Not true,but it would be crazy cool if was. :tu:

I'll pass that on to Nicky, he'll be so pleased.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#40    mattryan209

mattryan209

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:03 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 15 June 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

I'll pass that on to Nicky, he'll be so pleased.

Thats too funny! I didn't even (at least conciously) notice you're post before I sent mine,yet it fits perfectly. I was like who the heck is this Nicky you're talking about,until I read your post submitted before mine. lol

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.-Socrates (attributed to)

THOSE WITH AN I.Q. ABOVE 160 PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME! YOU'LL JUST EMBARASS ME AND I'LL LOOK LIKE A FOOL!

#41    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

Here's an interesting test: go to Google Maps, select "Panoramio" and look at where all the photos aren't - that's where Bigfoot might lurk undetected. Extreme Northern Burma, isolated patches of Siberia... that's about it if we rule out places like central Africa or South America where his presence has never been suggested. I think the walls are closing in on him, or the possibility of him....

#42    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,046 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:32 AM

View PostPersonFromPorlock, on 17 June 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

Here's an interesting test: go to Google Maps, select "Panoramio" and look at where all the photos aren't - that's where Bigfoot might lurk undetected. Extreme Northern Burma, isolated patches of Siberia... that's about it if we rule out places like central Africa or South America where his presence has never been suggested. I think the walls are closing in on him, or the possibility of him....

Alternatively, go to Mangani's Bigfoot Maps to see all the places that Bigfoot IS claimed to have been (in North America at least). Have we not been closing in on Bigfoot for the last 50 years with nothing to show but fakes, identifications, and a pile of stories? Doesn't that tell us something about the real nature of the phenomenon?

There are also plenty of stories and folklore about Bigfoot-like creatures in Africa and South America and even unlikely places like New Zealand - why are they less worthy of consideration?

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#43    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,150 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:50 AM

View PostPersonFromPorlock, on 17 June 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

That would be a good guess. But it really depends on how many cameras have been to some place. Just because someone was in the northern end of Canada and took pics along a 500 mile hike and posted them to google, does not mean that bigfoot would have had to have shown up sometime during the trip. Even if humans tromped on a piece of dirt 180 days out of the year, that is 50% of the time that no one is there.

Area to inhabit is not a bigfoot issue. Food is not a bigfoot issue. Finding a body or body part, or bones is the only real issue.

Edit: And there is the mapinguari which is supposed to be the South American bigfoot.

Edited by DieChecker, 19 June 2012 - 02:51 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#44    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 19 June 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

That would be a good guess. But it really depends on how many cameras have been to some place. Just because someone was in the northern end of Canada and took pics along a 500 mile hike and posted them to google, does not mean that bigfoot would have had to have shown up sometime during the trip. Even if humans tromped on a piece of dirt 180 days out of the year, that is 50% of the time that no one is there.

Area to inhabit is not a bigfoot issue. Food is not a bigfoot issue. Finding a body or body part, or bones is the only real issue.

Edit: And there is the mapinguari which is supposed to be the South American bigfoot.

Still, the presence of photos on Panoramio is a pretty good indication of how ubiquitous potential witnesses to Bigfoot are: after all, most travellers don't take pictures, and only a tiny fraction of the travel photos that are taken ever get posted on Panoramio.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock, 19 June 2012 - 06:22 PM.

#45    epiffanie

epiffanie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:08 PM

The most amazing thing about that artical is that they actually held a conference on bigfoot and it's existence.  lol

Bigfoot is what we evolved from stop looking into the past and into the future.  Bigfoot is a multi-dimensional creature u will never find and Mrs Bigfoot gave birth to adam and eve. the end!

why is bigfoot so important that they need a conference to question it's existence? maybe bigfoot might have all the answers to the questions we have? is there something they are not telling us? -.-

typing this post made me realise i want to join one of these conferences.  i can make some sammichs and we go bigfoot hunting?  anyone with me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users