Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ice bucket challenge is Satanic Ritual!

trancelikestate

In Houston, Texas, a 10-month-old was doused with ice water when her grandfather did the Ice Bucket Challenge above her. The father was livid, as he should be! He stated, ”Everybody I know was pretty much shocked and appalled. You don’t do that to an infant.”

Source

• Like 1

People are so dumb.

The Association’s Statement on Stem Cell Research

Washington, D.C. (August 26, 2014) - The ALS Association’s vision is to create a world without ALS. To that end The Association is committed to leaving no stone unturned in the quest to discover effective treatments and a cure for Lou Gehrig’s Disease.

The Association believes that stem cell research is an evolving field that holds the potential to provide benefit to people with ALS in the future. The pursuit of stem cell research with appropriate scientific review and ethical guidelines directly furthers the mission of The ALS Association in finding a cure for and improving living with ALS.

The ALS Association primarily funds adult stem cell research. Currently, The Association is funding one study using embryonic stem cells (ESC), and the stem cell line was established many years ago under ethical guidelines set by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS); this research is funded by one specific donor, who is committed to this area of research. In fact, donors may stipulate that their funds not be invested in this study or any stem cell project.

Many labs have replaced ESCs with induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells). These iPS cells begin as adult human skin cells but are then reprogrammed to become stem cells, which are then ready to become other cells types.

http://www.alsa.org/news/media/press-releases/statement-on-stemcell-research.html

This is where embyonic cells come from: Human_blastocyst.jpg

No satanism involved.

• Like 1

No satanism involved.

Depends, was that the Antichrist's semen? If so, it is a Satanic Seed or merely an adversarial sperm.

The only reference that I can find about the ice bucket challenge being a "satanic ritual" is the original "ex-satanist friend" in the story. There is literally no other corroboration to be had anywhere.

Wow, what a bunch of utter male bovine feces (aka, BS).

The ice bucket thing is simply a silly way of getting people's attention regarding a serious disease.

• Like 3

It's an obvious mockery of Baptism.It also takes away the praise of God and his true healing powers.

:P

Here is my problem with the video. It seems that the woman is intentionally looking to connect the ice bucket challenge with satanism. It's sad and pathetic.

• Like 2

ALS=3

Ice=3

Bucket=6

Challenge=9

ALS+Ice=6

Bucket=6

Challenge - Ice (reverse of Hell)=6

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge=666

This is a Satanic Illuminati plot to turn people from God.

• Like 3

ALS=3

Ice=3

Bucket=6

Challenge=9

ALS+Ice=6

Bucket=6

Challenge - Ice (reverse of Hell)=6

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge=666

This is a Satanic Illuminati plot to turn people from God.

Also "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Nominee" has all the letters in it to spell out

Satan

Hell

Kill

These words combined contain 13 letters. Judas, who betrayed Jesus, was the 13th person at the last supper. Judas was presumably tricked by satan. Satan controls the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati. The Illuminati is linked to extraterrestrials.

therefore Aliens did it.

• Like 1

Satan

Hell

Kill

These words combined contain 13 letters. Judas, who betrayed Jesus, was the 13th person at the last supper. Judas was presumably tricked by satan. Satan controls the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati. The Illuminati is linked to extraterrestrials.

therefore Aliens did it.

Aliens are Demons under Satan's command.

This is diabolical!

Keep your Ears perked for the Trumpet blasts.

Hold strong in your faith Brother.

• Like 1

Really sad this woman has nothing better to do. She is obviously in good health. I wonder how she would like to live the rest of her life in a wheelchair, unable to talk or move. ALS is one of the worst illnesses in the world. It locks you in your body and most people who get it don't live more than 5 years. I think it is wonderful all the money the ice bucket challenge has raised to fight this disease.

• Like 5

Really sad this woman has nothing better to do. She is obviously in good health. I wonder how she would like to live the rest of her life in a wheelchair, unable to talk or move. ALS is one of the worst illnesses in the world. It locks you in your body and most people who get it don't live more than 5 years. I think it is wonderful all the money the ice bucket challenge has raised to fight this disease.

Amen to that :tu::yes:

It's an obvious mockery of Baptism.It also takes away the praise of God and his true healing powers.

:P

Couldn't agree more. Please post pics. of your own treatment :devil:

Satan

Hell

Kill

therefore Aliens did it.

Ice bucket challenge also includes the letters in illuminati if you are a bit dyslexic

I think that's the first time (in this particular part of the forum at least) that's there's been a unanimous agreement that someone was just being plain dumb.

• Like 4

Depends, was that the Antichrist's semen? If so, it is a Satanic Seed or merely an adversarial sperm.

Who is collecting his semen? The OP?

Hell, for some people everything is satanic unless their preacher says its not.

Notice in the background what a mess her kitchen is, looks like Satan is in her kitchen. She need to clear her own house of evil before she points fingers at others. If I was her husband I would tell her to put down that camera and get her butt in the kitchen and clean up and cook my dinner. Proper Christian ladies are suppose to keep themselves in the kitchen, keep mouths shut and obey their husbands. :innocent:

... If I was her husband I would tell her to put down that camera and get her butt in the kitchen and clean up and cook my dinner. Proper Christian ladies are suppose to keep themselves in the kitchen, keep mouths shut and obey their husbands. :innocent:

LOL! Go get 'em GMG! :clap: