Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

Contactee says he met with creators of Humans

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 34,355 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:23 AM

View Postzoser, on 11 May 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

Well my friend let's put it this way; the human race is rapidly approaching the time when as they say 'the chips are about to come down'.  If all you are interested in is worshipping at the altar of high school science then I can quite imagine that the kind of thing discussed on this forum will appear to you as alien (please excuse the pun).  There are those however who have looked into life a little deeper.  Enough said.

What chips are coming down hrrmzz? Not seeing so many myself, I see a pledge to end the trouble in the middle east, I see new discoveries happening everyday. I see alternate technologies releasing us from fossil fuels and space faring concepts beyond anything attempted to date. And I think if you believe the world revolves around the discoveries made in High School classes I think we certainly are at the "nuff said" part of this thread already.

I see how you answered those questions as well - very telling indeed. Not hard to see where your limits are set is it?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#32    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 34,355 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:28 AM

View PostGorff, on 11 May 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

Could not of said it better myself, Nothing more to say about this thread is there really! :tu:

Hi Gorff

Indeed, one wonders who that poster was talking to? Answering questions about this amazing knowledge from "the school of life" is too hard to do! These people only seem to be willing to talk to people who will accept them at face value, and yet these are the same people who distrust science!
I find that if one gives belief freely, one gets irony as part of the package.

Go figure!

Cheers.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#33    PlanoChase

PlanoChase

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

View Postzoser, on 10 May 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

I'm not that quick to dismiss this because I have come across similar stories.  I have access to certain writings that tell how in pre-Egyptian times visitors came here and interfered with us genetically.  This is why humans don't seem to fit in with the rest of creation and appear to be on some kind of suicidal path.  It's interesting that this is posted on the UFO forum.  I am absolutely certain that had the human race not have been tampered with, then contact with other universal life would be common place.  Now alas man is mad and savage and they understandably want nothing to do with us whatsoever.

So yes this ties in with my understanding of how things were on this planet and why things have gone badly wrong.  I won't elaborate further.

Z
   "access to certain writings"? You mean something you got at Barnes & Noble?

#34    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,908 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostPlanoChase, on 14 May 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

That, it seems, would be certain writings which content cannot be disclosed and written by people that cannot be disclosed. I think we all know what that smells like :huh:

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 14 May 2012 - 02:19 AM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#35    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 14 May 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

View PostPlanoChase, on 14 May 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

That, it seems, would be certain writings which content cannot be disclosed and written by people that cannot be disclosed. I think we all know what that smells like :huh:

Cheers,
Badeskov
Zoser has been making this claim for a long time now.  He is clearly the holder of secret knowledge...  :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Oh wise one, please bring the rest of us uninformed pukes desperate seekers into the light!  :rolleyes:

#36    Xzenox

Xzenox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

• All the worlds a stage

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:50 AM

I have been watching this guy's video and I have to say I don't believe him. I think he is trying to potray a rightful image for people to take a better stand in their life. Dignifying the lies he is spreading and also getting the attention he so wants while spreading a good message across to people. Don't live lies. Dont lust, kill, blah blah

Honestly why can't you just say that's what you believe in. People will still listen, respect you and put your thoughtful messages to good use. You don't have to lie and say aliens told you this.

Edited by Xzenox, 14 May 2012 - 08:50 AM.

#37    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,535 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Well, this isn't a poker game, please show what you're holding. Discussion won't go very far with: "I've got hidden knowledge, so there" being the only support for ones hypothesis.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#38    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,529 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

Well it still boggles the mind that people can read a tid-bit here and there and then go out on that limb of Great Faith and jump up and down until that Limb breaks ,then get up dust themselfs off and start all over again in that same belief system.
What ever happened to pLANO common cents ?
Must be a day too late and a penny too short !
Thats the problem these days ! Not enough real research going on !
As far as I know and I have read a great deal about this subject Theres no actual proof,eviedence,or otherwise to support any Alien abductions !
So we might as well Go tip a cow or two and Have a B.B.Q to Boot !
Drinks are on Badeskov`s and Me !

This is a Work in Progress!

#39    Gorff

Gorff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 14 May 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

Zoser has been making this claim for a long time now.  He is clearly the holder of secret knowledge...  :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Oh wise one, please bring the rest of us uninformed pukes desperate seekers into the light!  :rolleyes:

Never gunna happen Boon, they always "claim" to know something we all mere mortal's fail to "understand". Start rabbiting on about how were all going to die or be taken away by this alien race blah blah. But do these posters ever enlighten us?

#40    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

View PostGorff, on 15 May 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

Never gunna happen Boon, they always "claim" to know something we all mere mortal's fail to "understand". Start rabbiting on about how were all going to die or be taken away by this alien race blah blah. But do these posters ever enlighten us?
Oh drat, and here I was banking everything on my hopes for the disclosure of this wise one.  ;)

#41    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,529 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:46 AM

booNyzarC  as you can well see disclosure will not be forth coming in our lifes here on earth! So pack your bags mate and Lets get to the party !  At least there the humans we meet will most likely buy you a round of Drinks !
Cheer`s ! :clap:

This is a Work in Progress!

#42    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

Let's hit it D.  Good food, good drinks, good times!  :tu:

#43    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 May 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

I'm not that quick to dismiss this because I have come across similar stories.  I have access to certain writings that tell how in pre-Egyptian times visitors came here and interfered with us genetically.  

I too have access to certain writings,its called the internet and it's all fubar.....

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#44    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

View PostCpl599, on 11 May 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

I want some of what he's on.. really.

Really? Are you sure you are ready? Just in case he tells the truth...

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users