Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

House of Horrors Abortion Clinic

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#46    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,415 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 08 April 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

I don't have a voting side, am neither GOP or Democrat. I vote my own thinking, not something handed to me by some unknown person or group.

I believe in strong indiviual rights, including medically-safe and legal abortions, which was once the GOP position. I don't know who forced a change in the ideology of the GOP but it wasn't The People. I think abortion was taken up by a faction in the GOP to divide the country. And that is indeed what has happened.

FYI, the GOP get abortions just like anyone else.

I don't follow the "self-correcting aberration". Can you please clarify?
Oh no, you are wrong there, go check the numbers.  :-*  The real numbers.

I assume you know what an aberration is and I believe it is an aberration for a species to nonchalantly kill their unborn and declare it a god given right and an admirable and brave thing.

BTW, why are you so horrified that he killed 8 living babies?  They were supposed to be aborted but the idiot botched the job and the brats were crying on the table.  So what if their body wasn't still in the mother, he was sticking a knife in their spinal cords anyways, just a matter of a few minutes right?

Edited by Merc14, 09 April 2013 - 12:30 AM.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#47    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:01 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 08 April 2013 - 11:59 PM, said:

Abortion is not infanticide.

Actually, yes it is.

#48    F3SS

F3SS

Alien Abducter

• 5,431 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostMerc14, on 08 April 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Is that the best you got?  Prove it is a lie or admit you are a leftist sheep.  Do you approve of this type of activity in an abortion clinic?  Do you believe it is OK to abort a baby that is perfectly heathy and gestated fior 8.5 months?  DO you have the guts to answer any of this or prove Breitbart story is false?

I am guessing we see nothing but an ad-hominem attack from NJ or a neverending series of increasingly inane and off teh subject questions.   That is his style and speaks volumes about his courage as a man and character as a human being and I greatl enjoy seeing him prove it constantly.
Do you really need him to admit it? I've never seen such bold writing on the wall. A true lack of morale is the character. Water board a terrorist though and his compassion is sure to rain down upon you.

View Postregeneratia, on 08 April 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Wow, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will tithe to help pay his legal costs. Abortion should be medically-safe and legal to anyone who so chooses that responsible option. Abortion should be medically and legally available to anyone at any time in the pregnancy, if that is what the pregnant deems to be the answer to a highly undesirable life crisis. This man will get my money.

It is insane to push your (hypo) faulty god and your (hypo.)  interpretation of his faulty thinking onto others. I have come to be massively irked by the faulty creator god and his followers. I pray for their enlightenment. They sorely need it.
You're disgusting. You're not empowered. You're deranged. You're instnatly supportive inspite of accusations that would make some of worlds sickest people cringe. Rape, incest and dire medical emergencies are the only exception. Everything else is just being cowardly and irresponsible. Religion isn't the key here. Morals and humanitarianism are. I haven't a religious bone in my body. I don't need God to tell me what's right and wrong especially when some things are so clear.

Posted Image

#49    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

View PostMerc14, on 09 April 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

I assume you know what an aberration is and I believe it is an aberration for a species to nonchalantly kill their unborn and declare it a god given right and an admirable and brave thing.

It's sick and depraved is what  it is. How can a woman listen to the sound of her unborn childs heartbeat and not feel anything? THAT is inhuman to me.

#50    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 09 April 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

Do you really need him to admit it? I've never seen such bold writing on the wall. A true lack of morale is the character. Water board a terrorist though and his compassion is sure to rain down upon you.

You're disgusting. You're not empowered. You're deranged. You're instnatly supportive inspite of accusations that would make some of worlds sickest people cringe. Rape, incest and dire medical emergencies are the only exception. Everything else is just being cowardly and irresponsible. Religion isn't the key here. Morals and humanitarianism are. I haven't a religious bone in my body. I don't need God to tell me what's right and wrong especially when some things are so clear.

:tu:

#51    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,415 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:26 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 09 April 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

Do you really need him to admit it?

Nah, I just like to put the sad sack on the spot.  Usually he follows pattern but apparently he won't stoop to defending murder....yet.

I really didn't understand the rest of your question, however, so not sure how to answer.  Like, what does waterboarding have to do with an abortion doctor that decided abortion is retroactive as long as the baby is within an hour of a  failed "procedure"?

Edited by Merc14, 09 April 2013 - 01:28 AM.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#52    F3SS

F3SS

Alien Abducter

• 5,431 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

View PostMerc14, on 09 April 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

Nah, I just like to put the sad sack on the spot.  Usually he follows pattern but apparently he won't stoop to defending murder....yet.

I really didn't understand the rest of your question, however, so not sure hwo to answer.  Like, what does waterboarding have to do with an abortion doctor that decided abortion is retroactive as long as the baby is within an of a  failed "procedure"?
I was just saying how backwards and twisted far left thinking is. Murder a baby and you're courageous. Water board a terrorist and they'll treat you like you just killed a baby.

Posted Image

#53    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,415 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

View PostKowalski, on 09 April 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

It's sick and depraved is what  it is. How can a woman listen to the sound of her unborn childs heartbeat and not feel anything? THAT is inhuman to me.

She considers you the hateful one. Don't ask me, I can't even understand how anyone could vote for Obama a second time much less defend retroactive abortion.  Maybe she would allow "abortion" up to a year after birth if the mother says she was forced to give birth and really wanted an abortion.  Hell, let's make it 2 years, the terrible twos when the mother thinks I don't need this sh^^ in my life.  Don't laugh, they can justify anything.

#54    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!
    It is not my intent to make anyone feel bad because of what I am writing.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostMerc14, on 09 April 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

BTW, why are you so horrified that he killed 8 living babies?  They were supposed to be aborted but the idiot botched the job and the brats were crying on the table.  So what if their body wasn't still in the mother, he was sticking a knife in their spinal cords anyways, just a matter of a few minutes right?

OH like you know the real numbers because some site told them to you.

But you are right on this one point. I do agree that I need to take a step back on this one.

When it comes to the murdering and slander of abortion Dr.s, I am highly sensitive, and agner rises fast! I was blinded by anger and emotion when first addressing this issue.
My first thought that some one was doing to this guy what they tried  and failed to do to Tiller.
Since they failed at it with Tiller, it was decided that Tiller needed to shot dead.
I loved George Tiller. I knew Tiller. I have that man yet in my heart.
The pro-life kill as well.

Just know this. I will FIGHT LIKE HADES all the anti-choice people and all that they do. Be warned.

As for the slanted article, I sure would love to see one that is far less slanted on this issue. And I sit on the fence until I do more research. Meanwhile. Trust Women gets me money and I promise to pay for yet another abortion for someone else (like th efive I have already done). Howse that? Ya happy?

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#55    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,415 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 09 April 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

OH like you know the real numbers because some site told them to you.

But you are right on this one point. I do agree that I need to take a step back on this one.

When it comes to the murdering and slander of abortion Dr.s, I am highly sensitive, and agner rises fast! I was blinded by anger and emotion when first addressing this issue.
My first thought that some one was doing to this guy what they tried  and failed to do to Tiller.
Since they failed at it with Tiller, it was decided that Tiller needed to shot dead.
I loved George Tiller. I knew Tiller. I have that man yet in my heart.
The pro-life kill as well.

Just know this. I will FIGHT LIKE HADES all the anti-choice people and all that they do. Be warned.

As for the slanted article, I sure would love to see one that is far less slanted on this issue. And I sit on the fence until I do more research. Meanwhile. Trust Women gets me money and I promise to pay for yet another abortion for someone else (like th efive I have already done). Howse that? Ya happy?

Then do some research for chrissakes.  Go to the huffpo, apparently they are covering it and they aren't right wing.  Do you have any kids? I promise I won't attack you from that perspective.

Edited by Merc14, 09 April 2013 - 01:44 AM.

#56    F3SS

F3SS

Alien Abducter

• 5,431 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

Wow, you've financed five murders. Do you at least look into the individual circumstances before you hand out your blood money? Or do you blindly support any decision to abort?

Posted Image

#57    F3SS

F3SS

Alien Abducter

• 5,431 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

From regenatria signature...
Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

I'd say playing God is a hallmark of tyranny too.

Posted Image

#58    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,790 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

View PostHerNibs, on 08 April 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Ok, he's being charges with murder (as he should be).  8 counts I believe.  Also, my link (Source) shows that it is being covered by HP.  A quick Google of his name shows everything from TruTV to ABC has something on it

It seems that this is being covered quite a bit.  I do agree that sometimes the press doesn't cover everything appropriately but in this case, it is be covered.

Partial birth abortions are illegal.

Nibs

so in fact, I was right. the idiot site bitebart is succesfully inflaming an issue for ratings. And since the conservatives tend to be in love with all collections of cells up to the point of birth and NO FURTHER, their heads explode. Read above partial birth abortions are illegal. Abortion is not. Abortion is not infanticide and your personal attacks are pretty funny.

NBC, CBS, and ABC have devoted no time on their morning and evening broadcasts to the Gosnell case,

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#59    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,415 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:54 AM

View Postninjadude, on 09 April 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

so in fact, I was right. the idiot site bitebart is succesfully inflaming an issue for ratings. And since the conservatives tend to be in love with all collections of cells up to the point of birth and NO FURTHER, their heads explode. Read above partial birth abortions are illegal. Abortion is not. Abortion is not infanticide and your personal attacks are pretty funny.

NBC, CBS, and ABC have devoted no time on their morning and evening broadcasts to the Gosnell case,
Hey, did you see my questions?  Waiting for an answer.  Any chance of that?  LMAO.

#60    watoom

watoom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostKowalski, on 08 April 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Not a big fan of abortion. There are two options ladies:
1) Keep your legs closed.
2) If you have sex, BE RESPONSIBLE. Use birth control or condoms. It ISN'T that hard to remember.

and what about rape victims, accidents, people with diminished mental capacity that have no one else to look after the baby when it's born?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users