Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What IS the Alaskan HAARP?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

The HAARP (High Frequency Active Aurora Ionospheric Research Program) in Alaska.

http://www.viewzone.com/haarp00.html

What is it?  What is it supposed to do?  What does it do?  What is it actually doing?

Tons of speculation out there that it has caused the earthquake in Haiti,  that it's a weapon.

Personally, I think that particular theory is just pure nonsense.

Any Masters of Science degree type residents here that constantly have to keep swimming, grow rows of razor sharp teeth continuously and orientals crave one of their fins to make soup,  care to settle what the HAARP is? :innocent:

Edited by StarLord, 20 January 2010 - 10:27 PM.

#2    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,112 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:30 PM

It's a seal  LOL  kidding it's pretty interesting technology imo

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#3    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:31 PM

I've been to the HAARP facility near Glenallen Alaska. Whatever the heck it is they worked really hard to put it in the absolute middle of nowhere.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#4    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:10 PM

heres news about HAARP

#5    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,030 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

View PostStarLord, on 20 January 2010 - 10:26 PM, said:

The HAARP (High Frequency Active Aurora Ionospheric Research Program) in Alaska.

What is it?  What is it supposed to do?  What does it do?  What is it actually doing?

Tons of speculation out there that it has caused the earthquake in Haiti,  that it's a weapon.

Any Masters of Science degree type residents here that constantly have to keep swimming, grow rows of razor sharp teeth continuously and orientals crave one of their fins to make soup,  care to settle what the HAARP is? :innocent:

Seriously?  People think it is a weapon and it was used on Haiti?

Why the hell would anyone do that?  I mean HAITI?  Like it was a superpower wanna-be that was causing all kinds of ruckus in the world?

HAITI?

WHY would anyone do that?

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#6    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:33 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 20 January 2010 - 11:15 PM, said:

Why the hell would anyone do that?  I mean HAITI?  Like it was a superpower wanna-be that was causing all kinds of ruckus in the world?

HAITI?

Nibs

The conspiracy theorists would tell you that Haiti is a good testing and proving ground for such a weapon. Think about it, no infrastructure to investigate and no infrastructure to do anything about it if it proved to be true.
Conspiracy theorists will also tell you that the global elites (the ones who would be in charge of a HAARP type device ) goal is to lower the global population by hundreds of millions, what better place to start than Haiti?

Edited by bigtroutak, 20 January 2010 - 11:35 PM.

#7    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,030 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:37 PM

View Postbigtroutak, on 20 January 2010 - 11:33 PM, said:

The conspiracy theorists would tell you that Haiti is a good testing and proving ground for such a weapon. Think about it, no infrastructure to investigate and no infrastructure to do anything about it if it proved to be true.
Conspiracy theorists will also tell you that the global elites (the ones who would be in charge of a HAARP type device ) goal is to lower the global population by hundreds of millions, what better place to start than Haiti?

Gah.  Bad plan.  :P  

Oooh, let's test this on Haiti.  Nothing much to lose.  We can see what damage we can cause.

*runs evil test - destroys Haiti*

Oooh, now lets send Haiti millions of dollars!!!

Dumb.

Bleh.

Nibs

Edit to add - I wasn't saying giving Haiti millions is dumb.  Just the evil Haarp dude's plan is dumb.

Edited by HerNibs, 20 January 2010 - 11:38 PM.

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#8    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:43 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 20 January 2010 - 11:15 PM, said:

HAITI?

Nibs

Yes HerNibs,  seriously.  I like the choice conspiracy theory like the next inquisitive being, however,  some world power actually hitting a button and causing all that death and then to send them another 5.9 right behind it to help settle the dust?

From what I have seen most of the foolios have copied the same crap about Haiti not being in an earthquake zone.  BWUHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!  

Sorry,  couldn't resist.  

Research happens to show the very opposite,  Haiti is near a very big earthquake zone,  last big one seen in the mid 80's was it?

However,  what I'm after,  is someone *nudge*nudge*wink*wink*  Lettered that can offer some sort of definitive scientific theory answer observation as to what that thing is for.

Edited by StarLord, 20 January 2010 - 11:46 PM.

#9    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,112 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:10 AM

Take a look at this for what it's worth. Might answer a question or two you have.

#10    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:24 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 21 January 2010 - 12:10 AM, said:

Take a look at this for what it's worth. Might answer a question or two you have.

I Have to ask,  who is that coming out of the body suit?  Canadian Singer by any chance as it looks like the lass with the "million dollar notes"

#11    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

View PostStarLord, on 20 January 2010 - 10:26 PM, said:

Well, I don't have a Masters of Science, but I do have a Batchelor's of Science and I have been gathering some data for 6 years.  What I have determined is it is not like a planned activity; people don't sit down with their notepads and plan these things.  But, earthquakes are the latest of the series of events that occur when you pull the oil out of the earth.  That is all that I am going to say.

I'll break my silence and tell ya.  The latest oil deposit found was the Gulf of Mexico about 300-400 miles south of Louisiana; that was some time ago.  There was an earthquake, around 6.0 in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, about a year ago (I'm not sure).  But, ,after that it was reported that a big oil pocket was found in the Gulf of Mexico.

Edited by greggK, 21 January 2010 - 01:08 AM.

It is me!

#12    Keefy

Keefy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:39 AM

I just stumbled upon HAARP today while searching the web for some of those projections of crosses in the Russian sky (it's been under my nose for quite time as the title of Muse's live album [you have to love how they're so in-the-know on conspiracy theories]).  The whole idea of the project is incredibly fascinating.  I have already visited and read some of the information on the previously provided HAARP site and the fact that the FAQ's say the device cannot control the weather does not cut it for me.  

View Postbigtroutak, on 20 January 2010 - 11:33 PM, said:

The conspiracy theorists would tell you that Haiti is a good testing and proving ground for such a weapon. Think about it, no infrastructure to investigate and no infrastructure to do anything about it if it proved to be true. Conspiracy theorists will also tell you that the global elites (the ones who would be in charge of a HAARP type device ) goal is to lower the global population by hundreds of millions, what better place to start than Haiti?

In all honesty, the Haiti theory makes sense to me.  It's a relatively obscure country in the Caribbean, so why not test it there?

View PostHerNibs, on 20 January 2010 - 11:37 PM, said:

Gah.  Bad plan.  :P  Oooh, let's test this on Haiti.  Nothing much to lose.  We can see what damage we can cause.*runs evil test - destroys Haiti*Oooh, now lets send Haiti millions of dollars!!!Dumb.Bleh. NibsEdit to add - I wasn't saying giving Haiti millions is dumb.  Just the evil Haarp dude's plan is dumb.

The "let's send Haiti millions of dollars" idea could quite easily be a cover up :)

These are just my opinions and, in no way, reflect scientific fact.

Posted Image

#13    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,112 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:52 AM

View PostStarLord, on 21 January 2010 - 12:24 AM, said:

I Have to ask,  who is that coming out of the body suit?  Canadian Singer by any chance as it looks like the lass with the "million dollar notes"

LOL I have no idea who the lady is but she does look damn hot, I just thought it was a weird avy and well I'm weird so... lol

PBS did a documentary on Haarp awhile back as well pretty good info but bad commentary. To be honest haarp is a complete mystery and do I think it is holding secrets we don't know, yes I do, but to what extent is anybodys guess.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 21 January 2010 - 12:53 AM.

#14    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• 1,610 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:00 AM

Everyone keeps focusing on the fact that we're sending Haiti so much money, but seriously for the world's elite 5.9 million dollars is pocket change. Regardless of the value they put on the dollars the real question is what would they get out of it? Maybe having 10,000 troops stationed in a foreign country would be the goal, maybe bankrupting the nation through emergency aid loans is the goal, then those in power would basically "own" Haiti (see confessions of an economic hitman).

Im not saying i necessarily believe any of that or the other conspiracy theory stuff i posted, but I am saying that SOME of it makes much more logical sense than it would appear on the surface.

#15    Keefy

Keefy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:36 AM

View Postbigtroutak, on 21 January 2010 - 01:00 AM, said:

Everyone keeps focusing on the fact that we're sending Haiti so much money, but seriously for the world's elite 5.9 million dollars is pocket change. Regardless of the value they put on the dollars the real question is what would they get out of it? Maybe having 10,000 troops stationed in a foreign country would be the goal, maybe bankrupting the nation through emergency aid loans is the goal, then those in power would basically "own" Haiti (see confessions of an economic hitman). Im not saying i necessarily believe any of that or the other conspiracy theory stuff i posted, but I am saying that SOME of it makes much more logical sense than it would appear on the surface.

Of course, these are all merely theories.  

If, persay, the HAARP does control the weather, might I ask how could it do so?
Would it be through some irregularity in the ionosphere, or possibly a control of the Sun's UV energy?

Earthquakes are caused by a sudden release of energy in the Earth's crust.  Perhaps the HAARP has some effect on the electric currents of the ionosphere?

Once again, this does not in any way reflect scientific fact :)

P.S. I feel as though your closing statement applies to much more than just the Alaskan HAARP :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users