Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

beliefs of heaven and hell

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    LarryOldtimer

LarryOldtimer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

• In the beginning, there was nothing. God said, "Let there be light." There still was nothing, but you could see it better.

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE(saladins follower @ Aug 16 2005, 07:33 PM)
oh snap larry putting on the big pants laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif j/k but i see ya point the jews are attacking the muslims in israel,but people every where mistreat each other, no religion is perfect, if it was we could all agree on something

but i still say allah  grin2.gif

View Post

When the Q'uran is rewritten taking away the verses which say to kill others (who are still here), and the verses which promote the beating of women, reject the tenet which requires Muslims to take over the world and force Islam on all peoples, and the like, and this new version is accepted by a vast majority of Islam religious clerics, I will give an ear to its being a "peaceful religion".  Until then, forget about it.  I have yet to see a Jew suicide bomber blowing up Muslim civilians anywhere, any time.   no.gif

#32    saladins follower

saladins follower

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• screw bush,im going back to africa

Posted 18 August 2005 - 10:12 PM

but youre acting like thats all of them mad.gif but jews are trying to exterminate the muslims in palestine, are they not ??? and the jews in israel go on freely killing muslims ???

#33    Watzel

Watzel

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 01:18 AM

If Israel was trying to exterminate the Muslims they would be gone already. It is like when Muslims call the western world infidels. In America, the biggest of the infidels, there is freedom of religion. There are many Muslims in America that can freely practice their religion as much as they want.

Does that sound like America is trying to wipe out Muslims? No, not yet, but if things continue to go the way they are with terrorists, then maybe they should, eh?

#34    saladins follower

saladins follower

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:41 AM

lol that would be funny laugh.gif north korea wud blow this b**** up if it even got there,
north korea has a steady connection with the eastern states cough ::oil:: cough
thats all it takes to bring countries in the picture... bush dont have the nuts to even go there w00t.gif

#35    saladins follower

saladins follower

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:43 AM

but we all have the right of free speech, but some people take that to the heart

#36    antiaging

antiaging

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE(saladins follower @ Aug 7 2005, 01:26 PM)
what is ur opinion here  original.gif

mine is this

why do the christians picture hell as in some what ways of their religion enemies
in some pictures,they have satan with a wide hooked nose, and those weird things,those are really hindu gods :: shrugs i know hard to belive:: and they say that the bath houses are demonic places ::shakes head:: just because muslims belive it is good to wash ur selves. and also they also killed 100,000 women belived to be witches... and some of them belived that the witches were the good ones in church,because what better soul shud satan attack than the one you would never expect no.gif this was in a book i once read this author wrote about the subject and he said if u tie rocks to a womens feet and throw her in a lake or a body of water that its not the rocks that will drown her its the mass amount of evil she has inside her that will not allow her to go up hmm.gif  and why is it you have to accept god and jesus as your savior??does that mean you have to be christian?

my belief islam,is less harsher on the subject..we belive that god would not be this hard on people and send all of the people that did mere sins would automatically go to hell... but we belive that hell is only temporary because u need wrath to see
that you did wrong,and that you need to see that allah loves,because the suffering should not be eternal but only the worst people are only permanent

p.s. tryin to win a award here  grin2.gif

View Post

Every person that calls himself a christian is not a real christian.
Every church that calls itself a real christian church is not a real christian church.
Jesus, and the apostles Peter and Paul, were led by God the Father, to say that false Christian leaders would rise up, claiming to be Christian, and they would teach false doctrines.
Those evil things about witches were not done by real Christians.
Real teachings of Christ are in the King James version New Testament.
Love your enemies, love your neighbor as yourself, Love God with all your heart, do to others what you want them to do to you; those are the real teachings of Christ.
Fake Christian churches don't practice the real teachings of Christ.
Jesus said He did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
Save them from hell is what He meant, so that they could go to heaven.

#37    saladins follower

saladins follower

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 02:01 AM

finaly some one with brains anti thumbsup.gif but people have to understand every holy book was messed around with, and some people just turn their heads around choose not to listen to

#38    Watzel

Watzel

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 11:53 PM

Saladin! You really think that Bush is afraid to nuke North Korea? It never crossed your mind of what the reason might be that one of the worlds strongest superpowers has not just nuked everyone out there so we can take the whole world? As much as you hate Bush I think that man would be very reluctant to nuke anyone; as the war in Iraq can clearly show.  
But if your attitude is to be taken as the attitude of every Muslim person, then I can say for certain that Bush and everyone else in the world needs to make sure you people do not get nukes in your hands. no.gif

If you really would like to see America get nuked by someone out there, like North Korea, then you should get some mental therapy. Because a lot of innocent lives would be lost on both sides and you would be happy about it. That is sick!  hmm.gif

#39    saladins follower

saladins follower

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 03:15 AM

hold on read wut i said, i said would blow it up if bush did that, and did u notice how north korea is saying WE HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS and when it came to iran,
bush got all picky and shi*,but china does have 860 billion dollars to spend on a lot of items of their choosing cough::weapons::cough they are also coming a big player in the "NUCLEAR GAME" and i dont wish nothing to happen to the  people here in america,i just look down on bush... just dont like him... and u brought it up
mr smart one  rolleyes.gif

Does that sound like America is trying to wipe out Muslims? No, not yet, but if things continue to go the way they are with terrorists, then maybe they should, eh?

remember that ??? w00t.gif  w00t.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users