Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#406    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,239 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 09 February 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Cz

OK, I will accept that the 'sheathing' is aluminum.

You should had have done so a long time ago,

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#407    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,322 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

Well I did now.

Same question to you--what difference does it make?

#408    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,239 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 09 February 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

Well I did now.

Same question to you--what difference does it make?

Question is, why did you continue to ignore facts, evidence and references provided to you on a number of occasion?

#409    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,322 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

No Sky.  Try as you may, this is not about ME.

This is about the events of 11 September, and the facts surrounding it, which are many.

It's not about me and it's not about aluminum sheathing on the towers.  How do we proceed now that I've admitted it was aluminum and not stainless steel?  So some tour guide back in 1982 put out some bad information?  So I misunderstood him?  What does that prove?  Nothing.

The point is that the Official Story is a hoax, no matter whether it was stainless or aluminum.  The molten metal observed by many is a huge anomaly that makes the official story impossible.

That and the impossible cell phone calls, the absence of Boeings where they were supposed to be, the methodical and criminal coverup, etc etc.

#410    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,103 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

BAbe Ruth whare do you get your information ? Really ? :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#411    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,822 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 10 February 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

I'm afraid it is about you.  For a couple of weeks and over half this thread, you've  been denying a simple fact that anyone with a scrap of nous could have looked up for themselves.  You've been ignoring anything that Sky and I have posted, and all because you'd have an easier time with your claim of molten steel if you didn't have to accept the presence of thousands of tonnes of a metal with a much lower melting point.  You need to ask yourself why you are so reluctant to accept facts that don't support your opinions.  You also need to ask yourself how many other things you think you know about 911 are also wrong.  People don't take your claims seriously because you have such an obvious case of confirmation bias.  You need to be honest with yourself about this.

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#412    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,103 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

THe Wheels on this Buss will keep going round and Round until the Sun burns out Im afraid ! BR is on his own manifistdestiny. Or at the LEast walking down the one way Road to No Where ! :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#413    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

This is about the events of 11 September, and the facts surrounding it, which are many.

It's not about me and it's not about aluminum sheathing on the towers.  How do we proceed now that I've admitted it was aluminum and not stainless steel?  So some tour guide back in 1982 put out some bad information?  So I misunderstood him?  What does that prove?  Nothing.

The point is that the Official Story is a hoax, no matter whether it was stainless or aluminum.  The molten metal observed by many is a huge anomaly that makes the official story impossible.

That and the impossible cell phone calls, the absence of Boeings where they were supposed to be, the methodical and criminal coverup, etc etc.

blah blah blah almost 4000 posts and not a single shred of evidence brought forward by you, I wonder how it must feel for you to be proven wrong with every post you make, i also wonder how it feels to be so gullible and chock full of lies and misinformation. keep trying though br maybe one day you'll get out of the corner you firmly planted yourself in, and maybe one day you can accept the fact that your "facts" are utter bull****.

#414    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 10 February 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

BAbe Ruth whare do you get your information ? Really ? :no:

from fools and liars obviously.

#415    coldboiled

coldboiled

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

Help me understand. This pools of molten metal. Is there any photos etc. also what color was it as alloy and steel vary greatly yet no one seems to have pointed this out.

#416    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,239 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

You continued to ignore facts and evidence from reliable sources and yet you continued to throw in stainless steel when it was clear that others were talking aluminum, not stainless steel.

It's not about me and it's not about aluminum sheathing on the towers.  How do we proceed now that I've admitted it was aluminum and not stainless steel?

Well, it is about time!! Now, when are you going to admit that a B-757 crashed into the Pentagon and another B-757 crashed near Shanksville?

The molten metal observed by many is a huge anomaly that makes the official story impossible.

Considering that temperatures reached the melting point of aluminum but not steel, what does that indicate?,

That and the impossible cell phone calls...

On the contrary, the majority of phone calls were made from  Airfones, not cell phones and the cell phone calls were verified as well, so once again, you got caught distorting the facts.

...the absence of Boeings where they were supposed to be,

That doesn't work, because you are now changing course by stating the "Boeings where they were suppose be." I saw through that, BR!! Just another attempt at distortion and deception.

#417    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,239 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

The point is that the Official Story is a hoax, no matter whether it was stainless or aluminum.

Apparently, experts do not agree with your assessment and add to the fact that you continue to distort facts and evidence on a regular basis.

#418    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,425 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

HW Bush is in on it. Wait for it.  The truth will come out.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#419    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,239 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

View Postacidhead, on 11 February 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

HW Bush is in on it. Wait for it.  The truth will come out.

11 years and counting!

#420    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,425 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 February 2013 - 06:15 AM, said:

11 years and counting!

He ain't getting any younger nor many of his co-conspiracists!  Someone is going to talk perhaps many.

Edited by acidhead, 11 February 2013 - 06:38 AM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"