Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions of the future

Belle.

Howdy!

I was wondering about keeping a little precognition thread. If you feel you have seen a vision of the future plonk it here.

Then if anything similar does happen we will be :o

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3rd rock resident alien

• puridalan

• Belle.

• 20SEP2008

I predict a democrat will win the next US election.

I predict a democrat will win the next US election.

Wrong. Hilary has no chance. Obama is playing the race card and shows he is behind. But McCain has all of the Rep's behind him and so you the Democrats failed.

I'm sorry. No chance whatsoever.

BTW... If you do happen to see the future, you have already changed the future by looking into it. Watch the movie Next and you will understand.

Edited by llynx

Wrong. Hilary has no chance. Obama is playing the race card and shows he is behind. But McCain has all of the Rep's behind him and so you the Democrats failed.

I'm sorry. No chance whatsoever.

BTW... If you do happen to see the future, you have already changed the future by looking into it. Watch the movie Next and you will understand.

I'm willing to bet you as much money as possible that you're wrong. :)

Certainly. King charles and queen Diana abdicate after certain hyrdroponically grown plants are found in their royal apartments. Its not the plants, so much as the dvd recordings of king charles's conversations with them, that does the damage.

Oprah becomes the first black woman president under the new constitutional amendment allowing election by public acclamation.

Aliens land in several major cities on earth but leave in a huff when they find we do not take Galacticard.

Woops sorry, wrong time line. Meant to put this in the 51st dimension across to the right (from the evening star).. or was that 42(always get those two mixed up)

Edited by Mr Walker

My Families Republican, and I know Obama's gonna win lol...He has alot of media influence too...I watch alot of gaming TV shows and stuff, and I even heard the host over there chanting "Yes we can!" and showing support for Obama...lol...Clinton has no chance....

I'm willing to bet you as much money as possible that you're wrong. :)

Money has no value. Simply corrupt man's invention.

But still, Obama is not going to win. The vote is settled by the average blue collar white republican male, and at the end of the day, that man is probably not going to give his vote to Obama.

I'm still sure the experience of McCain far outgoes the experience of Obama.

I'm not saying that I support the republicans, I still believe that Ralf Nader or Steven Colbert should be president. But either way you shoot, the decision will be settled soon, so let's not bet anything okay?

Virus outbreak

Second B2 crash

China loses a sub

Major earthquake in california scale of 8

Tidal wave indonesia

Meteorite hits space station

Collision of 2 raptors

Democrat president failed to bring the troops home

more US troops bound for iraq after election 2009

War continues for... another 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 years.

China attacks taiwan 2009

Venezuela attacks military border outpost

Gas prices reaches 5 dollars by December 2008.

USS New York fires tomahawk bound for pakistan

Aurora unveiled 2010.

Nuclear explosions in Iran 2010.

Iran becomes a nuclear power 2010.

UFO lands in Mexico 2010.

Not true. If you were somehow able to see the future, you may not be a big enough factor to change the outcome. For example, if you knew two countries were going to war, you wouldn't be able to stop it unless you were a factor that will lead to this war. Each individual is not large enough to change the future.

Not true. If you were somehow able to see the future, you may not be a big enough factor to change the outcome. For example, if you knew two countries were going to war, you wouldn't be able to stop it unless you were a factor that will lead to this war. Each individual is not large enough to change the future.

So you think. Just one moment in any place at any time can change everything or nothing. It's all how it happens. But what I did say is true. Just because you see into the future, you seeing into the future causes a different path than if you would not have seen into the future.

Oprah becomes the first black woman president

I have most certainly had visions of the same thing :lol:

Thank you 3rd rock resident alien for your most fulsome report.

Edited by Belqis

Hmmm lets foresee, just a few err mostly doom & gloom...

-Petrol to hit $2:50 a litre (Australia) by around 2010(?)

-Weather will be controlled by around 2012/15(?)

-1500/2000 story-high skyscraper apartments (cities only) will be built to house over-population by around 2020/25(?)

-Human Cloning (accepted by mainstream) by around 2011/12(?)

-Micro-Chipped population (becomes mandatory) by around 2012(?)

-Over 2/3rds of the world's global population will have some kinda mental disorder by around 2011/12(?)

-Over 2/3rds of the world's global population will be on drugs because of those mental disorders by around 2011/12(?) lol!!!

-Brain transplants will probably never be possible shortly thereafter because most of us are on drugs(?) rofl!!!

-Machines doing more than 85% of humans work (home & industry) by around 2012/15(?)

-Nanotechnology takes off/accepted throughout the world (industry) by around 2020/25...

-Genetically engineered virus (Nanobots) take over the world making us humans extinct 2050(?) :w00t:

-ETs finally decide to show themselves but it's too late, we're all gone... :alien:

Edited by REBEL

-ETs finally decide to show themselves but it's too late, we're all gone... :alien:

I like that one the most.

I pray Obama wins, heaven help you guys if Hilary or McCain wins *shivers*

Somewhere I heard that the number of a man is 6 and the number of a woman is 13, ....there are 13 stripes in the US flag. "She" has a good chance of winning. I predict 'her'. Plus I saw her shape shift into a reptilian at the last rally :blink:

Virus outbreak

Second B2 crash

China loses a sub >>double sub spy sub

Major earthquake in california scale of 8 >>its coming chile China

Tidal wave indonesia

Collision of 2 raptors

Aurora unveiled 2010.

2 futures

Somewhere I heard that the number of a man is 6 and the number of a woman is 13, ....there are 13 stripes in the US flag. "She" has a good chance of winning. I predict 'her'. Plus I saw her shape shift into a reptilian at the last rally :blink:

Ahahaha! That was good....Lol, but wait, the creator of that site was sexist..I bet he'd sure hate to know that women are reptilians lol...

Ha ha... I'd posit the requests and replies frivolous at minimum... consider the classic pyramid aka triangle. Looking to prove something? Some things are on faith or belief. Above rest on the triangle affected by personal choices, individual things beyond control and lastly... global out of anyone's control. The base and apex are as sure as the sun and moon rise. The rest... figuratively in there.

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature... I know some things but won't do you any good. It could be next week or 5000 years away. Minute precognitions are almost always alterable by personal decisions. Only Mother Nature rules. Eventually. How we react when she does is the reverse chain reaction depending on what we as individuals cannot control and things we can change by what we choose to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Virus outbreak

Second B2 crash http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7331740.stm

China loses a sub

Tidal wave indonesia

Collision of 2 raptors

Aurora unveiled 2010.

3 futures

3 futures

Question: If there are nuclear explosions in Iraq in 2010, then how could it become a nuclear power? Everyone would be DEAD. And we already have a bunch of viruses. It's nothing new. And the gas companies are getting slammed for not lowering the prices of gas by the government.

May I blow your minds... I see. Above see things... having minor major and Mother Nature shown to me... in over 40 years - sometimes we are shown the best outcome, sometimes the worst outcome.

To me... the worst possibility is waking blind attachment to prophecies of doom so many times translated and interpreted that large groups adhere to -- that collective power of thought based on belief in doomsday events can create self-fulfilling outcomes.

For me -- I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES HAVING SEEN THEM. THE LAST THING AT THE DARKEST HOUR LEFT TO CLING TO IS HOPE

I will never give up and never believe that the worst outcome I've seen was written in stone. I firmly believe we have the power to change bad outcomes - the first step in avoiding the trap is to know of its existence.

Only Mother Nature is written in stone.... that 1/2 mile wide tornado in the early 70s Wichita TX... some things no one can change or stop.

• 4 months later...

California earthquake scale 5 http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/29/earthquake.ca/

China attacks Taiwan Russia attacks Georgia http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle4507293.ece

Gas prices hits 5 http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart.aspx?time=24

China wins most of the gold.

California earthquake scale 5 http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/29/earthquake.ca/China attacks Taiwan   Russia attacks Georgia http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle4507293.eceGas prices hits 5 http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart.aspx?time=24China wins most of the gold.

Okay, the world isn't going to end in 2012, some might want it to ha-ha and I could understand why, but it won't happen. Months and months ago I saw two nuclear war heads (from a place I don't know) but anyways they were flying over the sea. It was just a quick flash that was basically no help, except for seeing the two nuclear war heads..o and ironically no flaps on the end and in camo colors

As for any of those two winning it's scary, scary to see what our society has become. Hell I can't believe any of you are happy with either choice, much less Obama. Of course he has a 'good face' and won't deny that yes he is a very strong speaker, but from someone who likes to act I all too well know the routine. I've met strong actors, with nice 'bods' and 'faces' and can whip improv out of their *** like no tommorrow. But when it comes down to serious business of doing a script already laid out, they can't move an inch like they are paralyzed.

Basically same thing here, bad enough that assassination talks are already been discussed and he hasn't even been elected! gesh -.-