Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream Entities

Rosewin

The title pretty much says it all. Everyone who has had vivid dreams that you do not forget then recollect their memory and pay attention to some of the characters. Do some have some that offer knowledge, of yourself or the future? Do some of the the characters stand out as very real things compared to the rest of the dream? What have these dream guides told you or taught you or warned you?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stargazer123

• Rosewin

• John from Lowell

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Very good question!!

I have had dreams that warned me of potential undesireable outcomes. I was able to change my energy and avoid the problem.

Other dreams have shown me insights into my fears and repressed frustrations. I tend to bless these revelations from my subconscious. You can learn much about yourself this way.

I meet people I know all the time in my dreams. I have come to realize that we are more connected with each other than we might think we are.

I see dreams as a link to unconscious realities we are involved with but are not aware of when we are focused on our human life.

I also get insights and answers to my daily conserns from my dreams.

John

The title pretty much says it all. Everyone who has had vivid dreams that you do not forget then recollect their memory and pay attention to some of the characters. Do some have some that offer knowledge, of yourself or the future? Do some of the the characters stand out as very real things compared to the rest of the dream? What have these dream guides told you or taught you or warned you?

I don't have dreams about 'evil entities' because that is a different realm. I have dreams about evil people that really exist, because my mind is just working in pre-cog really.

Aa for seeing evil 'things' that comes in flashes usually, when my subconcious is on alert and just starts feeding me information, sometimes it's certain rooms in places I go for the day that have more than just negative energy in there. One time I was getting acupunture done like I always did in the same room, except this time above me I saw a girl floating and everything. After the session I had asked why I saw this girl specfically, she told me the other lady before me had lost her daughter not that long ago. Sometimes it's just people/things that are floating around and sometimes there are really those evil entities out there in every day life. I really haven't been warned, I've been warned for other people...well I take that back I have been warned, but it showed exactly what was happening so ya. Not like a 'dream guide' saying, "Do not fear the unknown' or some bs like that.

O as for the 'characters' it's because they are real people, ironically some of the most dreamlike things I see out of dreaming ha-ha go figure

yes i had this type of dreams followed by remote viewing and telepathic communication (i was in a very difficult situation once and some short of mutation just kicked in...)

Very interesting experiences as described. Perhaps it is a personal question but I am basically interested in forming a two-fold catalog of specific information given or gleamed from the other side. I have a theory that some of these dream entities appear in different person's dreams so are rather real beings. The information might be valuable, more valuable than a personal level, and meant as messages for all of humanity. That is one part the other part would be more personalized information that pertains only to you. Still the specific words even in paraphrase from them might be most valuable even if one takes it to be a personal message only it just might have meaning to others as well.

Very interesting experiences as described. Perhaps it is a personal question but I am basically interested in forming a two-fold catalog of specific information given or gleamed from the other side. I have a theory that some of these dream entities appear in different person's dreams so are rather real beings. The information might be valuable, more valuable than a personal level, and meant as messages for all of humanity. That is one part the other part would be more personalized information that pertains only to you. Still the specific words even in paraphrase from them might be most valuable even if one takes it to be a personal message only it just might have meaning to others as well.

All about perspectives

Well to me normal dreams are just a low form of astral projection where one is not aware of what is going on and just end up "living into" the dream character one have, and the other characters may be real entities whom you are in touch with through the dream, and they may be thoughtforms you have created yourself. I think most normal dreams are a mix between "fantasy", meaning stuff from your own mind, and "real things" meaning actual astral entities , spirits, other dimensions / astral planes and scenery etc.

Also through many years of experimentation with astral projection I've come to the conclusion that it seems our astral double at times have its mind on its own doing things while we sleep and we just wake up in the morning having the recollection of it but for us it was nothing we were "aware" of or doing consciously. In a sense we seem to have a split personality (or several!) that acts out on its own frequently at night time.

My own guides appear both in "normal" dreams as well as astral projections where I'm completely lucid and aware and conscious of what's going on.

I saw Jesus in a dream fairly recently, incredibly vivid, He didn't say anything just smiled and nodded at me, even though many others were around. He knows me and we are friends. He was barefoot I recall looking at His left foot, and thinking that an incredibly real and normal human's foot. There is a lot more to this something important is happening. I think it was me in the future, and took place in a very large cathedral on Earth, I looked up at the ceiling vaults and they were light grey, very high and very ornate in a medieval (English), style and lacked the finery of say the Vatican. For some reason I recall thinking its Westminster Cathederal in London, it feels like England.

The next morning I wanted to look up pictures of Westminster Cathedral on the internet, a place I've never been, and by mistake for some very strange reason, I typed in "Winchester Cathedral" not "Westminster Cathedral", and when I looked at pictures of Winchester Cathedral, I had a Eureka moment and thought, that's it, Its there! I compared it to Westminster, and its certainly wasn't Westminster. So I'm sure it was Winchester if not then its somewhere with a very similar architecture. What's the significance of Winchester? I don't know, I think something important will happen there. Also I think the other thing the dream is telling me is that I'm now on the team, and I'm forgiven.

Edited by starchy

Well thats a nice dream and it does make me wonder of the importance if any for humanity that has to do with Winchester Castle. The dream and how you found it online by mistake does make me think there is something more to it all.

BTW I really like this part...such a good personal message.

Also I think the other thing the dream is telling me is that I'm now on the team, and I'm forgiven.

• 7 months later...

So you have asked me if I could post anything my characters have told me, correct?

One thing that Cyrus said me was (This is word for word on what he said)"Just keep trying, and don't let people get you down.” He told Rika this, but in truth, Rika is just another version of myself. He said this after I said that I am scared to do what I want because I don't want people to treat me differently.

Garon, the first visiting character told me that I should express what I have dreamt of about him and his adventures. When I delayed the book, he kept coming back, nagging. And so I have now written the story. I think it is a neat story so far.

Another characyer by the name of Shillo told me, "Death is something no one can escape, no invincibility lasts forever. And everything has its purpose and balance, even if we humans may not see the purpose. Anger is something that solves nothing, and you must never let it take you over."

Shai, yet another character told me, "Remember to what happened to the turtle who wanted to fly, he fell and he shattered his smooth shell. Some things are not meant to be. That turtle was put here to be what it was, and it could not be something else, even if it wished. Sometimes it is best to just dream."

Bailyn, one of my main characters (friends with Garon) stated once, "Even in the twisting and thorny vines of Death, Darkness, and Despair, the flower of Hope will bloom somewhere amongst them."

So there you go, that are the ones that I will share. For people who are utterly confused about what I am talking about, read my topic.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=149785

Thanks Crow Woman. I had a personal message the other day so I will share as well. In the dream I was on a big space ship but the rooms looked like ordinary house rooms with living room and some had closets as if bed rooms. They were a series of them on one side and then the other, so basically there were two rows of room next to each other, and at either end of the ship the two side by side rooms had doors connecting to each other. One could then be able to walk around the ship in a huge circle though it was shaped like a rectangle.

We were on some kind of team though I do not think I was truly part of it. I had a disagreement with someone and was trying to follow them in order to explain my side of the story but gave up. When I went back to the room mostly everyone on the team was discussing...me. Someone said I was a good person, valuable, etc...then they told me what I believe was the message for me, they said I was not of the same spirit as the others.

The message I believe is this. That for those of us waking up to gifts, I believe everyone has a gift, that we just have to find and use it to help others in our lives and those we will come across in our lives, that the Universe, God, the Source, the World, whatever you wish to call It, that we have to place ourselves among people of the same spirit. If we are among those of completely different spirits they will inhibit us even if they mean well too. If we have an opportunity to leave those of a different spirit and sense we are waking up to something in our life and this world that we should take that opportunity to leave and trust in the Universe that we will find those who are of the same spirit afterward.

Edited by Rosewin

I have had so many dreams about shamans and holy men. They usually always use objects in the dream as an intermediary way of passing knowledge or messages. Some examples were mirrors and water. They do talk to me in great detail in the dream but the objects seem to like awaken me with the dream too hear what they are saying or make me understand what they are telling me. The knowledge they offer is usually about myself and the shamans in the dream have been both Native American Indian and Tibetan. The ones I viewed as holy men appeared modern in appearance in different races but also have taken forms of people I know in the beginning only being revealed when they awaken me in the dream. I remember them in absolute detail even from years ago because they were so vivid. There were a few I considered possibly premonition as they manifested in real life soon after the dream which to date I haven't been able to explain, I'll give three brief examples.

One dream involved a shaman in my room who proceeded to sprinkle water between myself and my boyfriend at the time while we slept. When we woke up there was a cup in the middle of us with water everywhere but the bedroom door was still locked.

In another dream that was probably one of my most vivid of all a holy man appeared to me and had me look into a mirror to reveal tattoos on my face, one just over my lip said "alchemy of the soul." the next day I believe it was I got an email from someone I hadn't talked to in quite a while and they emailed me the ancient Egyptian text "alchemy of the soul."

In another one I dreamt of a holy man had wakened me in a dream and showed me how to lucid dream, it involved 3 people in a car accident and in the dream they crashed into a truck and died but I was able to rewind the dream to keep them from dying in the dream. A few days later someone we knew was in a car accident with two other people in the car. She said they swerved and rolled over and almost crashed head on into a jack knifed truck.

Edited by stargazer123

In another one I dreamt of a holy man had wakened me in a dream and showed me how to lucid dream, it involved 3 people in a car accident and in the dream they crashed into a truck and died but I was able to rewind the dream to keep them from dying in the dream. A few days later someone we knew was in a car accident with two other people in the car. She said they swerved and rolled over and almost crashed head on into a jack knifed truck.

I like this one. There are not many who understand when it is appropriate to change a potential outcome.

John

Someone said I was a good person, valuable, etc...then they told me what I believe was the message for me, they said I was not of the same spirit as the others.

The message I believe is this. That for those of us waking up to gifts, I believe everyone has a gift, that we just have to find and use it to help others in our lives and those we will come across in our lives, that the Universe, God, the Source, the World, whatever you wish to call It, that we have to place ourselves among people of the same spirit. If we are among those of completely different spirits they will inhibit us even if they mean well too. If we have an opportunity to leave those of a different spirit and sense we are waking up to something in our life and this world that we should take that opportunity to leave and trust in the Universe that we will find those who are of the same spirit afterward.

Clovis, you are a good person... :yes:

This is very true, and I also think the same.

We all have a purpose here. Some have a higher calling then others. Some missions are more important then others, but all work toward the end result in the Big picture. We all have a part in the "movie". God is the director.

Clovis,

is this happening more for you? You never mentioned before about such messages coming thru.

Has this happened all along and you werent sharing???

( :no: shame on you for not sharing!!!)

or is this a new awakening for you, and the confirmation of such things is giving you the same comfort I find as well?

I think the messages and most importantly the reccognizing them, reinforces that "yes, there is something "up" there"...and this is what brings us closer to our understanding, and proving to us that there is indeed a Divine Order to things and this is our poke, to say to us "see", I told you Im up here..... :yes:

I have had so many dreams about shamans and holy men. They usually always use objects in the dream as an intermediary way of passing knowledge or messages. Some examples were mirrors and water. They do talk to me in great detail in the dream but the objects seem to like awaken me with the dream too hear what they are saying or make me understand what they are telling me. The knowledge they offer is usually about myself and the shamans in the dream have been both Native American Indian and Tibetan. The ones I viewed as holy men appeared modern in appearance in different races but also have taken forms of people I know in the beginning only being revealed when they awaken me in the dream. I remember them in absolute detail even from years ago because they were so vivid. There were a few I considered possibly premonition as they manifested in real life soon after the dream which to date I haven't been able to explain, I'll give three brief examples.

One dream involved a shaman in my room who proceeded to sprinkle water between myself and my boyfriend at the time while we slept. When we woke up there was a cup in the middle of us with water everywhere but the bedroom door was still locked.

In another dream that was probably one of my most vivid of all a holy man appeared to me and had me look into a mirror to reveal tattoos on my face, one just over my lip said "alchemy of the soul." the next day I believe it was I got an email from someone I hadn't talked to in quite a while and they emailed me the ancient Egyptian text "alchemy of the soul."

Those are pretty intense dreams especially those with the follow up messages that came as confirmation later. It is this confirmation that I find myself continually looking for still.

I like this one. There are not many who understand when it is appropriate to change a potential outcome.

John

I like it when those who are meant to recv messages have a "hearing"... That is the connection being made, which is certainly there for us, because there arent many who listen for the messages...

Blessings you guys!!!

John

Hey John!

What exactly do mean about when it is appropriate to change an outcome.

I'm curious of this in regards to dreaming because I tend to make certain calls at times while lucid dreaming that I deem appropriate for the situation, many times it is made based on the welfare of others and very little if at all anything to do with me but in waking life I'm not sure I would be able to make the kind of calls I've had to make on a subconscious level for the welfare of others. What do you make of that?

Maybe because I am the controller of the dream and have more insight and ability in the dream and in waking life I lack the insight or ability?

Those are pretty intense dreams especially those with the follow up messages that came as confirmation later. It is this confirmation that I find myself continually looking for still.

Its funny many times when I look for confirmation I don't get it and than when I'm not looking is when it pops up! Its almost like the universe is saying; don't look so hard you'll miss the gist of it.

Hey John!

What exactly do mean about when it is appropriate to change an outcome.

I'm curious of this in regards to dreaming because I tend to make certain calls at times while lucid dreaming that I deem appropriate for the situation, many times it is made based on the welfare of others and very little if at all anything to do with me but in waking life I'm not sure I would be able to make the kind of calls I've had to make on a subconscious level for the welfare of others. What do you make of that?

Maybe because I am the controller of the dream and have more insight and ability in the dream and in waking life I lack the insight or ability?

Hey Star,

That is a good question. What I noticed the most about your posting is that you come from a place of love that is unconditional. I got the impression you accept the choices of others even when you do not agree with them. This can have a powerful effect on outcome potentials.

If we go back to the dream for a moment. You are with this person driving the car and just before they die, in the dream, you kind of have a min-post life reveiw with them. They get to see the outcome effects from the choice to die and the choice to live. They change their mind. That is where you both choose to re-wind the dream and play it out with a different outcome.

These life and death choices, they do not need to be physical ones, are made between each person's higher self and their (conscious) preference. There are layers of conscious perceptions. The idea is that you are with the person at a moment of choice and support them with love. This will shift their perceptions to a higher plane in many instances. I should clarify that all outcome potentials reside in our subconscious, just outside our conscious frame of reference - for most of us.

I see these dreams more as shared telepathic experiences with others. You are not so much the dream controller as you are a companion with more insight and objectivity. The key as I mentioned earlier, is that you bring a flavor of unconditional love with you where ever you go. I very much got that impression.

I go into some concepts about this sort of thing at my web site on telepathy. It is a different kind of energy work.

I hope I was able to answer your questions about my perceptions.

John

We were on some kind of team though I do not think I was truly part of it. I had a disagreement with someone and was trying to follow them in order to explain my side of the story but gave up. When I went back to the room mostly everyone on the team was discussing...me. Someone said I was a good person, valuable, etc...then they told me what I believe was the message for me, they said I was not of the same spirit as the others.

http://books.google.com/books?id=ubgPAAAAY...D+HELL#PPA19,M1

Clovis... please share whats been going on for you...

Its similar to the link I added for you if you want to read it... Start on page 19 at para34 ... its about similar levels of angels and how they are and arent allowed to change levels.

Very similar to what youve described above in your dream...

Let me know if it hits for you.....

Blessings honey

The key as I mentioned earlier, is that you bring a flavor of unconditional love with you where ever you go. I very much got that impression.

John

Yes she does... A lovely spirit!

I have a personal one...

I had a dream after finding god and asking god a question. the question was about whether or not to join the army.

There was a character in my dream that at first seemed like all the other characters, just there. Then he came over to me and pointed at a 16 by 16 foot sand box and said "Do you want to Die and start over?" right before he said this I thought of him as a godlike being, something powerful, not sure what to call him.

I said "No." and I was led out of the Army through a crack in the wall.

Well I am kind of stubborn and testing of all these types of things. I joined anyway, even though I was basically told I would die and start over. :)

Atleast I though it would work, but because my will was known as soon as I said no in the dream, I fell through the cracks, and got an honorable discharge right before the end of basic training.

I wonder what would have happened if I had said yes?

Now a non personal one is a dream I had with a killer whale.

I was in this huge tank that was split into two sides. This pool was huge and deep and pretty dark as well. The glass wall that split the pool in half started to open, and I looked. A killer whale in correct proportion to me starts coming at me. I am afraid, and the killer whale bears it's teeth and tries to bite me, I block it with my hands on the upper and lower jaws.

Then all the sudden I instantly know that I should be loving instead of fearful. The whale then smiles at me and kisses me like an eskimo kiss... Love fills my being at this point and gets so strong that I wake up, and my body in real life was bursting with love. :)

I was taught that having fear makes others fearful and dangerous, but having love makes others loving...

That was one of my favorite dreams ever.

Hey Star,

That is a good question. What I noticed the most about your posting is that you come from a place of love that is unconditional. I got the impression you accept the choices of others even when you do not agree with them. This can have a powerful effect on outcome potentials.

If we go back to the dream for a moment. You are with this person driving the car and just before they die, in the dream, you kind of have a min-post life reveiw with them. They get to see the outcome effects from the choice to die and the choice to live. They change their mind. That is where you both choose to re-wind the dream and play it out with a different outcome.

These life and death choices, they do not need to be physical ones, are made between each person's higher self and their (conscious) preference. There are layers of conscious perceptions. The idea is that you are with the person at a moment of choice and support them with love. This will shift their perceptions to a higher plane in many instances. I should clarify that all outcome potentials reside in our subconscious, just outside our conscious frame of reference - for most of us.

I see these dreams more as shared telepathic experiences with others. You are not so much the dream controller as you are a companion with more insight and objectivity. The key as I mentioned earlier, is that you bring a flavor of unconditional love with you where ever you go. I very much got that impression.

I go into some concepts about this sort of thing at my web site on telepathy. It is a different kind of energy work.

I hope I was able to answer your questions about my perceptions.

John

John thank you so much. I am quite embarrassed at the moment to receive such a kind perception. I have a long way to go with love and treating others with such, especially in respects of not persuading them but simply being supportive in their unfolding paths and ideas. It is something in me that seems much easier to quill in dream time and there is much to be learned to apply to waking life. In fact I think I just learned how to look at it from a new perspective that you have brought to me. Thank you.

Hi, I've always had very lucid dreams, dreams so real that I can look around and everything is exactly as it is in 'real life'. I've even told myself to remember this, whilst still in the dream, how real it all is. I've had many lucid dreams on different levels, so to speak. E.g waking up but then realising I've woken up into another dream. it actually turns into a nightmare trying to wake up for real and maybe not being able to, sometimes making me scream out loud, waking up while doing so. I'm not sure what it all means! Has anyone had experiences similar to that?

I have experiences exactly like that...

But that's not really what this topic is about.