Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eternal Life invention

E.B.E.

I found this on a site about eternal life were a man called Alex Chiu claimed he had found an invention that would allow you to live forever:

According to Alex Chiu, based on testimonies, facts, and proofs, people are believed to be able to stay physically young forever by using his new inventions "The Eternal Life Rings" and "The Eternal Life Foot Braces". The Eternal Life Rings are to be worn on both small fingers of a user during sleep. The Eternal Life Foot Braces are to be worn on all toes of both feet during sleep. Both devices consist of rare earth or ceramic magnets and plastic braces which hold magnets onto the fingers of the user. The inventor explained that the fingers and toes are the negative (-) and positive (+) terminals of your body.

When placing the magnetic devices, the magnetic pole on the right side of the human body is opposite to the left side. With a opposite pole on each side of the human body, blood circulation and electric current of the body are enhanced. The enhanced blood circulation and electric current increase metabolism in order to fight the aging process.

The Eternal Life Rings and The Eternal Life Foot Braces invented by Alex Chiu are believed to allow humans to stay physically young forever or turn humans physically younger, (Our lawyer told us to use the word "believe") and cure various diseases and handicaps as long as you wear the rings or foot braces every night during sleep.

Baby I don't really wanna know how your garden grows.

Cause I just wanna fly.

Lately did you ever feel a pain.

In the morning rain

As it soaks you to the bone

Maybe I just wanna fly

Wanna live don't wanna die.

Maybe I just wanna breathe.

Maybe I just don't believe

Maybe your the same as me

We see things I'll never see

You and I are gonna live forever.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whoa182

• hyperactive

• E.B.E.

• thefounder

Top Posters In This Topic

and you actually believe this ?

Don't bother looking at scams like that. Look at places like

http://www.imminst.org

Immortality institute has many people from several scientific backrounds, some researching aging like Aubrey De Grey and other in closely related fields. We have a good active forum with lots of scientific and other debates going on.

http://www.gen.cam.ac.uk/sens/

Stratagies for engineered negligible sensescence

Aubrey De Grey is a Biogerontologist and puts forward very good ideas for curing aging or slowing it down.

or

http://www.mprize.org

Which is based on the xprize and you can donate and help make real anti aging therapies come about quicker. These are our commited 300 hundred members.

http://www.mprize.org/index.php?pagename=threehundredlist

Edited by whoa182

bunch of crap if you ask me >.<

yet this, or whoa's groups, and many others continue to dream of this most unnatural of conditions.

all these death-avoidance schemes are just new-age religions.

yet this, or whoa's groups, and many others continue to dream of this most unnatural of conditions.

all these death-avoidance schemes are just new-age religions.

751724[/snapback]

What are you talking about hyperactivem, maybe you are talking about the "transhumanist movement".

People have dreamed of eternal life for a very long time and have tried many ways to achieve it but failed. They were dreamers and thats all they would ever of been because the technology to intervene in aging was not there. But that is not the case today and technologies we have now to intervene in aging are already in clinical trials, already developed and need more work.

Alex product is a scam. Where as the groups I put are involved in real science to achieve these goals.

Edited by whoa182

your groups are new age religions because you are just putting faith and belief in something.

the idea of excaping death is nowhere near a possibility. should it ever materialize, it would be so destructive to mankind that we would be living in an orwellian world.

We believe its possible because we already seeing the results of certain modificiations to genes extending the life span of mice equiv to 180 year old human and its not been achieved in mice. So it's clear that its not a matter of "if" but when these breakthroughs bring about the same results in humans.

I don't know what a world in where humans are able to choose when to die would be like and neither do you. What makes you think it would be so destructive?

One of the groups you must be refering too are Transhumanist.

Maybe you can look over this to actually understand what its about.

Transhumanism is an Emergant analysing or favouring the use of science and technology, especially neurotechnology, biotechnology and nanotechnology, to overcome limitations and improve the human condition.

Transhumanism seeks to apply reason, science and technology for the purposes of reducing poverty, disease, disability, malnutrition and oppressive governments around the globe. Many transhumanists actively assess the potential for future technologies and innovative social systems to improve quality of Life.

Edited by whoa182

extending life will not solve the problems you quote transhumanists as seeking to solve.

if you think being able to buy your way to a longer life will not have negative socal consequences you are only looking at the positive that YOU think YOU will get from it. YOU may not even qualify to get such services, and if you do you will become a part of a separate class structure. do not forget that for everything added to you, you are dependent on the providers.

living forever will be a pipedream for longer than you realize.

now should everyone live forever, what are you going to do about population control? what about food supply? have you considered how the planet is being decimated now? map that forward to an ever increasing population! death is a natural process of life. at a bare minimum you will have to give up your right to reproduce if you want to take up space and resources for a time longer than what is naturally yours.

i see no difference between dreaming of living forever and dreaming of going of to heaven with your great saviour. to me, both are delusional.