Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ISS Films UFO Fly by, Stop Then Shoot Away

wallarookiller

I've seen a bunch of UFO sightings from the International Space Station, but this ones a bit different. Usually some dot flys slowly across the screen and that's it. Well those are probably just satellites or some kind of debris floating around.

With this short 15 second clip from this November the same dot is there, but this time it starts at the right side of the screen and then about half way through it stops and shoots off upwards at a high rate of speed. What do you think?

???

I cant see it very well....

Ice.....

If it's not what they want us to think it is (an intelligently guided craft) what could cause the 90 degree turn in the reflected object?

If it's not what they want us to think it is (an intelligently guided craft) what could cause the 90 degree turn in the reflected object?

a gravity shift or an impact.

a gravity shift or an impact.

Impact with what?

If there's light shining on an ice particle and it changes direction because of an impact with another object, surely that other object would also be illuminated.

• Like 1

Off the top of my head two things come to mind. One, it could be one of the ISS's thrusters firing, propelling the object away or two, when ice sublimates it can release trapped gasses like a tiny thruster of it's own. I haven't looked into this event specifically to see if either of these two explanations are a possibility however it is much more probable than an alien craft in my opinion.

• Like 5

Impact with what?

If there's light shining on an ice particle and it changes direction because of an impact with another object, surely that other object would also be illuminated.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

Impact with what?

unless it is non reflective or too small to see. i was simple answering a question.

This could be a reflection bouncing off an asteroid made of ice crystals and being whipped by a hidden energy mixed up with earth's gravity, the station, moon ans mars. The sudden speed caused by an attraction to it's mate.

It's not just thrusters (and the ISS is frequently firing them) that will send ice and other debris off at odd angles, there are other effects, including orbital maneuvers or re-orientations, outgassing from various sources (eg waste dumps) and the like.

Jim Oberg is the guru on these, but I'd note that this one is rather odd, and not just because of the very rapid apparent change of trajectory.. why the hell did the presenter NOT give anything but a date? To make it hard for others to track down, of course. That may be an indication of simple fakery, and it certainly is pretty lame when you trace it back it his site where he claims this is all a coverup. Given that he is using NASA footage, supposedly, the 'coverup' claim seems rather self-contradictory.. Why would NASA live stream from the ISS if covering up?

Wallaroo, is this your channel/site? - if so, why didn't you say so, and can you explain why no time reference is given? If it's not your site, how did you come across it?

BTW, I didn't see it 'stop', and it isn't all that clear that it is even the same object. It seems to vanish - in a way that is slightly out of sequence with the typical flashing effect of a rotating piece of ice in sunlight - just before the supposed change of direction... But I'd be wanting to see the original footage first before wasting my time analysing it further, and the YT owner clearly doesn't want that.....

And as for the title - "BEST UFO" - don't you love those who are so easily impressed, and don't understand what the word 'best' is supposed to mean..

• Like 4

With this short 15 second clip from this November the same dot is there, but this time it starts at the right side of the

screen and then about half way through it stops and shoots off upwards at a high rate of speed.

No, it doesn`t so the option that the objects trajectory might be controlled somehow to make it stop isnt given here.

???

Ice.....

nah ...

What's a "gravity shift"?

gravity is not constant, but i was thinking gravity from the station or other debree.

gravity is not constant, but i was thinking gravity from the station or other debree.

There is a hypothesis that gravitational oscillation might be possible but its just a hypothesis. But if you think that the movement pattern of

the object was mostly controlled/influenced by gravitational forces, how can you explain that the 2nd flight path of the object is directed in

a nearly opposite direction to the Earth and away from the ISS?

There is a hypothesis that gravitational oscillation might be possible but its just a hypothesis. But if you think that the movement pattern of

the object was mostly controlled/influenced by gravitational forces, how can you explain that the 2nd flight path of the object is directed in

a nearly opposite direction to the Earth and away from the ISS?

OBVIOUSLY it's been affected by the proximity of Nibiru

• Like 2

At 6 seconds and again at 8 seconds, there is a thruster blast that looks to be coming from right side thruster of the docked Soyuz capsule that is easily seen on the video. A second later the particle shows up. Shortly after the second blast the particle shoots up vertically from what I suspect is a thruster blast from an off screen nozzle fired in conjunction with the two blasts we see. Mystery solved?

Edited by Merc14

Mystery solved?

From Dec 20 2014 on already but you commendable helped the ppl who needed that help.

:yes::tu:

This mystery may be solved, but dont forget that real ufos are capable of 90 degree manouvers at far higher speeds than in the video.

This mystery may be solved, but dont forget that real ufos are capable of 90 degree manouvers at far higher speeds than in the video.

Oh? Could you please start a new thread with your best documented example of same?

And I have to ask, could you explain what you mean by a 'real ufo'?

Thanks.

• Like 2